Premier League Gameweek 3 fixtures (25th - 27th August 2018)

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
What does it take for Fernandinho to get booked in a football match?

steve88

We've spent a lot of money and nothing seems to be working for us. Or do we need to spend another 300m.

Fact is, people can talk about how much City have spent, but they definately wouldnt have done what they did last season with any other manager, in my opinion.
Yer pep is part of that probably a big reason but could not do it in his first season needed to spend huge to do it. What annoys me with pep teams is they are dirty cheatseven barca but media never pick up on it cause of his football style. they do a foul alot and dive at the slightest and he gets away with breaking the rules all the time e.g. shouting at offcials wearing the barca independance badge

Enigma_87

You know who
Kinda sucks when City can put on Sane and Jesus to get a winner and us on the other hand...Fellaini.

Prodigy24

I remember this Adama guy when Boro was in the Premier League a few years ago. Was useless then, and still looks useless. How much did they sign him for again?

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Yer pep is part of that probably a big reason but could not do it in his first season needed to spend huge to do it. What annoys me with pep teams is they are dirty cheatseven barca but media never pick up on it cause of his football style. they do a foul alot and dive at the slightest and he gets away with breaking the rules all the time e.g. shouting at offcials wearing the barca independance badge
Give people positives to talk about & they'll gloss over the negatives all day.

Laurentiu amt

If we would be 1-1 with wolves now this forum would feking scream.

City were a bit unlucky today but were a bit shite as well. That fernandinho is a total cnut tho.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Sane, Mahrez and Jesus as subs. Such a ridiculous amount of attacking squad depth

Sandyman

It was weird thing, I thought it was foul throw as well, but then keeper did a goal kick, and little graphic of "offsided 5-3" was shown. Wolves players protested something as well.
Think I saw the lino showing a raised leg hinting that was the reason.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
If we would be 1-1 with wolves now this forum would feking scream.

City were a bit unlucky today but were a bit shite as well. That fernandinho is a total cnut tho.
We would be 1-1 without nearly the same number of chances and with shite football on display. That tends to make a big difference

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
The feck is Silva doing diving downwards to head a ball right into someone's boot?

You could do that all the time if you didn't care about your brain.

Sandyman

@Klopper76

Come on man, I had all the teams in one post and was waiting for the game to finish to post it. Now will have to threadmark each post induvidually!