Premier League Gameweek 3 fixtures (25th - 27th August 2018)

Laurentiu amt

We would be 1-1 without nearly the same number of chances and with shite football on display. That tends to make a big difference
It does, but they have Pep and we have Jose.

Expecting a Jose team to play brilliant football(and after watching him last season) is absolutely nuts.

I don t like Jose, I feel he lost his charisma and his power over players, all he has is a big mouth. But I m kind of content with what he did until now, I didn t really expect more, even if he should have brought more to the club and team.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Whatever happens in this game, Wolves haven't been awe struck by City.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
This bulky guy reminds me of the peak Valencia

edit: oh, it's Traore

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Adama would be the perfect super sub for the last twenty minutes of every game. End product isn't always there but he's an absolute fecking menace

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
It does, but they have Pep and we have Jose.

Expecting a Jose team to play brilliant football(and after watching him last season) is absolutely nuts.

I don t like Jose, I feel he lost his charisma and his power over players, all he has is a big mouth. But I m kind of content with what he did until now, I didn t really expect more, even if he should have brought more to the club and team.
Ok, let's even forget about brilliant football. Let's mention coherent football that produces enough chances to win games. It doesn't happen often in these away games

Smores

Annoys me seeing fairly average players like Traore making simple run and crosses whilst we're told Martial is incapable of doing that on the right

Janson

Wonder if this is gonna be more like Peps first season if they start running out of luck and lose confidence.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Watched a clip of Traore's dribbling from 17/18. There were so many of them!

marktan

Annoys me seeing fairly average players like Traore making simple run and crosses whilst we're told Martial is incapable of doing that on the right
He's inconsistent but he's far from average. When he's up and running he's very hard to defend against.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
I'd take traore on our right wing. Sure he'd give the ball away a few times a game but he'd beat 6 players and get crosses in for fun.

He's unstoppable

Bobski

Wolves have had a proper go at City today, such a refreshing change from most teams last year just giving up, looking towards their next game, and allowing City to do as they wished.

That City defense is not great, they hide it through dominating the ball so much, but you can't be afraid to attack them when you get the chance.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He's inconsistent but he's far from average. When he's up and running he's very hard to defend against.
His point still stands, it's annoying that players cry about not playing in their "position" specially when they're asked to do it at a position that isn't that completely different (not like asking a CB to become a winger or something).

Janson

Seems like the City players aren't playing for the manager anymore. They don't want to win the game. Pep out soon.:)