Premier League Gameweek 3 fixtures (25th - 27th August 2018)

Walters_19_MuFc

Hazard's a tremendous player, but he slows things down so much.

In a game where you're up against a compact team, with 11 men behind the ball, to break them down, you need to move it quicker.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
They started their season in July, depends if he is rotating his squad or not as well. Some managers don't.
Dyche hasn't really been rotating. Seems like he's taking the EL seriously and probably thinks he can just keep Burnley up with what he has. They're in danger of getting knocked out next Thursday anyway, Burnley are losing 2-1 to Olympiacos.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
i know there's not much to shout about here, but for a fanbase that's so lauded, the atmosphere at St James Park is regularly shite imo

Sigma

Chelsea's players moving through the lines all over the place, something we hardly ever see with us.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
i know there's not much to shout about here, but for a fanbase that's so lauded, the atmosphere at St James Park is regularly shite imo
Newcastle fans are fed up with Ashley and he's been sucking the passion out of that club for years. Their away support is usually brilliant though.

Newcastle fans are fed up with Ashley and he's been sucking the passion out of that club for years. Their away support is usually brilliant though.
I'm not surprised he's a poppyshow - where did he find £90mil to buy the House of Fraser but won't spend any money on players?

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Most teams away support is great tbh. No group better than United's away support. It's just you always hear about how great their fans are and how they get behind their team at home, etc. I don't get that feeling when i watch them. Most of the time it's pretty dead there.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Is Moses injured or does Sarri just not rate him?
Doesn't rate him imo, he's so inconsistent, was pretty dreadful pre season end product just woeful at times. He can run a lot though and got a decent attitude. More useful as a wing back.

We've got better wingers, he's probably 4th choice now.

Kapardin

Could be a target for that rich cousin of Sheikh Mansour who recently bid for Liverpool. Wonder why he's not considering Newcastle, they are a decent sized club.

Carolina Red

Staff
Doesn't rate him imo, he's so inconsistent, was pretty dreadful pre season end product just woeful at times. He can run a lot though and got a decent attitude. More useful as a wing back.

We've got better wingers, he's probably 4th choice now.
Gotcha. I was wondering why Azpi was out at right back.

I know he’d played there before, but I felt he was your best CB of the lot last year.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Mitrovic scores for Fulham. Ahead again.

16:35

GOAL! FULHAM 2-1 BURNLEY (Mitrovic, 36)

A superb set play from Fulham and they retake the lead!

Seri plays a short corner to Cairney at the top left-hand corner of the box before the captain curled a cross towards the back post.

Mitrovic is waiting to glance the ball into the back of the net, with Hart unable to get there with an outstretched hand.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
I thought Chelsea's keeper went by kepa. Haven't heard anyone refer to him by his surname before.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Mitrovic has got another. Now 3-1.

16:38

GOAL! FULHAM 3-1 BURNLEY (Mitrovic, 38)

And another one!

It's all too easy for Fulham as they burst down the field with Vietto whipping in a superb cross into the area that Mitrovic again nods home - this time more emphatically - with Ward able to do nothing behind him.

Sylar

Just realised hazard is 27 turning 28 in January. Imo he's done all he can with Chelsea
Overall been good (bar 2 season's where he decided to down tools)

Wanna see him go that next level