Premier League Gameweek 30+31

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Shite game. Then two screamers in the last 5 minutes.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Nearly turned this off when it got to 87 mins. Glad I didn’t!

Irrational.

Feck off Leicester. Shitehawk club.

Thoroughly deserved equaliser - Leicester do not deserve the points and would've been daylight robbery.

Dante

Average bang
I mean, he’s linked with Chelsea for £80m. That’s overrating
He's linked with Chelsea. But Leicester don't want to sell and don't need the money. So the price tag is high as a 'feck you' to anybody trying to snatch him.

If I'm a millionaire who doesn't want to sell the underpants I'm wearing, I can afford to say 'give me a hundred pounds'. Why? Because feck anyone trying to take them from me. It's not because I rate my y-fronts.

Chilwell gets criticised by pundits in every game and by posters on every thread. He's not highly rated.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Leicester are 8pts (effectively 9) clear of us. Can't see us closing that gap tbh in just 8 games.

Think we are playing for 4th and 5th now due to last nights result.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Nigel Pearson just broke the handshaking rule about 10 times in a minute :lol:

Utdstar01

Leicester are 8pts (effectively 9) clear of us. Can't see us closing that gap tbh in just 8 games.

its achievable, although they would have to mess up a fair bit. The final day could be pivotal.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Results keep going our way so far. Lets hope brighton get something next too.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget

They still have to play Spurs, Arsenal and United to be fair. Definitely still a chance.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Anything been clarified concerning City and next seasons CL (if there is one) ?

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Nigel Pearson just broke the handshaking rule about 10 times in a minute :lol:
Was just about to say that. One of the most vocal of managers before the restart talking about caring for his Dad at his home and his offering his hand out to Leicester's coaching staff and putting his arms round others.

Leicester can be caught, they only have 1 win in 6. They haven't been in good form for a long time, today looked no different.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Does it? We're 8 behind Leicester with 8 to go. I don't think we are anywhere near catching Leicester
Didn't say we're favourites. Personally, I think only Citeh's ban can get us CL but we'd been dead and burried if LCFC won today.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
They still have to play Spurs, Arsenal and United to be fair. Definitely still a chance.
Can you see us winning 7 or even all 8 of our own games though? I can't.

I think 3rd has probably gone now for us bar an absolute disaster from them. They will get over the line now I think. They probably deserved it too over the season. We've not been as good as they have.

Berbaclass

Can you see us winning 7 or even all 8 of our own games though? I can't.

I think 3rd has probably gone now for us bar an absolute disaster from them. They will get over the line now I think. They probably deserved it too over the season. We've not been as good as they have.
Our run-in is very good and I can certainly see us winning most of the games.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Our run-in is very good and I can certainly see us winning most of the games.
We've only won 12 all season and now people are saying we will win 7 or 8 out of 8.

Love the optimism but I think in the real world we will probably lose 1 or 2 and maybe drop pts in another. We aren't a fully capable team just yet. Still working out what our best system and 11 is incredibly

Berbaclass

We've only won 12 all season and now people are saying we will win 7 or 8 out of 8.

Love the optimism but I think in the real world we will probably lose 1 or 2 and maybe drop pts in another. We aren't a fully capable team just yet. Still working out what our best system and 11 is incredibly
We're unbeaten in 12 and looked a different team after Bruno came in and lifted the team. Now we also have Pogba and Rashford back. Most of the games remaining we are expected to win. The majority of them I think we will because we looked very good fitness-wise and once the players are sharper I think we'll do well.

Irrational.

Leicester's remaining fixtures:

Brighton
Chelsea
Everton
Palace
Arsenal

Bournemouth
Sheffield
Spurs
United

Chelsea's remaining fixtures:

Villa
City
West Ham
Watford
Palace
Sheffield

Norwich
Liverpool
Wolves

Our remaining fixtures:

Sheffield
Norwich
Brighton
Bournemouth
Villa
Southampton

Palace
West Ham
Leicester

Comparing the sets of fixtures, there is absolutely every chance we can catch Leicester up. We shouldn't be losing any games until the end of the season. We're making Leicester out to be some kind of unbeatable juggernaut. 3rd place is still to play for.

Berbaclass

Brighton
Chelsea
Everton
Palace
Arsenal

Bournemouth
Sheffield
Spurs
United

Chelsea remaining fixtures:

Villa
City
West Ham
Watford
Palace
Sheffield

Norwich
Liverpool
Wolves

Our remaining fixtures:

Sheffield
Norwich
Brighton
Bournemouth
Villa
Southampton

Palace
West Ham
Leicester

Comparing the sets of fixtures, there is absolutely every chance we can catch Leicester up. We're making them out to be some kind of unbeatable juggernaut. 3rd place is still to play for.
Exactly, we should be winning most of our games. We absolutely have the best fixtures.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?

Brighton
Chelsea
Everton
Palace
Arsenal

Bournemouth
Sheffield
Spurs
United

Chelsea's remaining fixtures:

Villa
City
West Ham
Watford
Palace
Sheffield

Norwich
Liverpool
Wolves

Our remaining fixtures:

Sheffield
Norwich
Brighton
Bournemouth
Villa
Southampton

Palace
West Ham
Leicester

Comparing the sets of fixtures, there is absolutely every chance we can catch Leicester up. We shouldn't be losing any games until the end of the season. We're making Leicester out to be some kind of unbeatable juggernaut. 3rd place is still to play for.
Leicester game vs Chelsea and ours vs Norwich are FA cup games mate.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

2 wins in their last 9 games. Very dodgy fixtures to come. Tough FAC QF next weekend. Their squad is not made for 10+ games in 35 days.

I think we will win most of our games. We have the most favourable fixtures. Bruno, Pogba and Rashford clicking would mean taking care of the bus teams we usually struggle against. And we have far superior squad depth to all our opponents which will benefit us deep into games.

We need to make up 6 points in the next 7 games. That's totally doable.