Premier League Gameweek 31+32

feck sake, what are these wolves bastards doing?! Don't they want 7th place :mad:

We're a step closer to Conference League football. Get in.

Newcastle make themselves safe with that, if the weren't already. Battle for last two places down to Leeds, Everton, Watford and Burnley.

No McTominay, Shaw, Varane or Cavani for this one, a bit of youth on the bench maybe?

Great weekend for sport the grand national the masters and 1 of the biggest games in premiere league history.

Delph actually starting a game for Everton. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will probably look the best CM on the pitch today but still.

Weird to be cheering for united. This opportunity for Everton to relegate themselves is too precious to ignore though.

Now that is a collossally undeserved lead :lol:

Everton are crap, no way they hold on to it.

Bloody hell Utd, don't be worse than Fat Frank's Everton. Not Fat Frank's Everton! :rolleyes:

You're doing this to spite us aren't you? You hate us so much you'd rather lose to keep Evertons hopes alive than fight for top four.

The one time I am rooting for you to win. Ffs.

The quality in this game is shocking. It's averaging an accurate pass every 9 passes or so. Terrible game.

Lampard needs to react now and make a change else the lead will not stand much longer.

You're doing this to spite us aren't you? You hate us so much you'd rather lose to keep Evertons hopes alive than fight for top four.

The one time I am rooting for you to win. Ffs.
TBF this was always the easiest game in their run-in - perfect fixture after the Burnley nightmare. Had this been another of their remaining home games like, for example, Brentford then Everton would be getting smashed.

I'd say on current form and showings that United are legitimately the worst side in the league, I fancy Norwich to beat us next Saturday.

This season is so weird. I wouldn't be surprised for some crazy shit like Everton beat United, Liverpool beat City and than United beat Liverpool to hand City the title or some such randomness.