g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 32-33

Sylar

Both partey and rodri should have seen two yellows in this game

joedirt87

5 minutes of stoppage :lol: . If this was closer you can guarantee Arsenal would have got 7 or 8.

lex talionis

What makes it worse is that when they win the league this year. No one really will challenge them next year either and they will do 4 in a row. Never been done before. Kills me
Can't think that way, mate. We will contend for the PL trophy. Liverpool will retool and contend once again. City will be the favorite for sure, but they will be challenged.

Arsenal's collapse this season will haunt them next season.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
No different to the 15 mins of stoppage time in Arsenals last game.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Casemiro 100% gets sent off in this game.

Narrative is everything - the narrative of the destroyer from Spain who could "get away with things in La Liga" and "never got a red card" is just too tasty for our refs.

Anustart89

Sensible refereeing as it's so late in the game, this gobshite on commentary says
I'm not sure Chelsea will agree with that when Partey turns out against them on Tuesday instead of being suspended because the ref just didn't fancy the laws of the game.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Our starting XI would be the second best team in the league with any of the players City bring on for the last 10 minutes of their games. Alvarez, Mahrez, Foden.