Premier League Gameweek 32-33

lex talionis

Arsenal could extend their horrific collapse for a few more matches, but there's just not enough runway left for us to catch them.

James35

3 home games coming up for Pool. They’ll go very close to top 4. Surely will run out of games though.
That’s what I’m thinking, will take an unbelievable feck up by us for that to happen mind, which you know is not totally out of the question but yeah I think they will finish 5th.

Jev

Chelsea to be sucked into a relegation battle? 10 behind Leicester with 5 games to go!
Not sure if serious but 39 points essentially guarantees survival. Leicester would do well to get ten points, never mind making up ten points.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
How didn’t west ham get a pen?! Quote of the season btw… Matip said it didn’t look like one but he didn’t see it’ :lol:

Lecland07

Chelsea lose again and Lampard is who we thought and knew he was. Brighton isn't better than United, no matter how pessimistic too many people were going into the FA Cup semi final. Villa, Liverpool, Brighton still, and kinda/sort Spurs are still fighting for Europe.
Yep, people were going over the top about Brighton. Good team, but they still don't have any consistent goal scorers etc. They won't get anywhere near top four, to be honest.

Stretfordender786

What makes it worse is that when they win the league this year. No one really will challenge them next year either and they will do 4 in a row. Never been done before. Kills me

rajds89

This would be a better comeback than Rob Holding’s hairline if Arsenal got anything out of this game from here.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Great goal from Arsenal. Man City have been a bit too complacent since their third goal.

lex talionis

I might be wrong about this but I believe Everton have continuously been in the top division of English football longer than any other club. Last relegated in the 1950s I think.