Premier League Gameweek 34 fixtures (12th - 16th April 2019)

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Drives you insane trying to predict these matches. The following teams are basically impossible to predict:

1 WOLVES!!!!!!!!!!
2: Leicester
3: Newcastle
4: Crystal Palace
5: Bournemouth

What I really respect about teams like Huddersfield and Cardiff is they lose the vast majority of the games they're supposed to, and you know they're unlikely to get a goal. I have a lot of time for teams that do as they should.
A week or so old, but it's simple. If they're playing a good team, predict a win. If they're playing a "lesser" team, predict a loss/draw.

Irwin99

Why do you want city draw?
Actually it's more of a prediction as I thought a few weeks ago Palace would be that kind of game where everyone expects City to win but they might find it tricky on the day. I do think Liverpool will probably beat Chelsea though.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
United/West Ham could be a decent game, and Southampton/Wolves might interesting in periods. All the other games make me sleepy, though :boring:

Shame Atletico/Celta Vigo is on the same time as your game, but at least AC Milan/Lazio is on afterwards :drool:

He’s a negative cnut who shuts up shop regardless of what players he has.

When Jose does it he gets pelters. Both are dinosaurs.
Allegri does it in a one-team league & is a genius apparently :D

Vadim

United/West Ham could be a decent game, and Southampton/Wolves might interesting in periods. All the other games make me sleepy, though :boring:

Shame Atletico/Celta Vigo is on the same time as your game, but at least AC Milan/Lazio is on afterwards :drool:

Allegri does it in a one-team league & is a genius apparently :D
I hate Allegri’s football it stinks. Any manager who’s half decent will win the league with Juventus, they are the Celtic of Serie A.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Son, Trippier and Alderweirld benched.

Llorente and Lucas upfront, Ben Davies in midfield.
Well, it IS Huddersfield, I suppose.

I hate Allegri’s football it stinks. Any manager who’s half decent will win the league with Juventus, they are the Celtic of Serie A.
Agreed. That's why I've always said I'd like to see what a Pochettino-type manager could do over there. He'd certainly get more out of Dybala/Costa/Ronaldo, that's for sure.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Handle the job on our end and we won't have to worry about Chelsea. Other than City we have very comfortable fixtures, even after Liverpool they still have to play United away and they're hardly all that convincing. If they take a CL spot off Arsenal (who have a lot of away fixtures) then great.

Alongside playing City in the league we have Huddersfield, Brighton, West Ham and Everton at home, with an on the beach Bournemouth side away. If we can't get top 4 with those fixtures then like you say about your title challenge, we don't deserve to be in there.

Also, feck Liverpool, feck watching Henderson lift the league/CL, that thought makes me wanna throw up.
Your mom makes me wanna throw up

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Is there any need for that?
Pretty sure squishy can take a 'your mom' joke.

Though perhaps not in the aftermath of nausea from seeing Hendo lift the PL or CL trophy. I'll be sure to be sensitive to his needs in such a case.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
NSFW. Just imagine it a bit bigger.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Pretty sure squishy can take a 'your mom' joke.

Though perhaps not in the aftermath of nausea from seeing Hendo lift the PL or CL trophy. I'll be sure to be sensitive to his needs in such a case.
Nope. I demand an immediate thread made in the general apologising to me @Vadim style.

Hop to it.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
He’s a negative cnut who shuts up shop regardless of what players he has.

When Jose does it he gets pelters. Both are dinosaurs.
Newcastle's expectation isn't to get top 4, at least it shouldn't be.

With the lack of resources he has, he's done magnificently well.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
How can you play well when you're already relegated I wonder..... Spurs will surely thrash them.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
How can you play well when you're already relegated I wonder..... Spurs will surely thrash them.
Still want to put yourself in the shop window to try & get a move to another PL club. No reason for Huddersfield players not to give it 100%.

Jazz

Still want to put yourself in the shop window to try & get a move to another PL club. No reason for Huddersfield players not to give it 100%.
Ah ok, makes sense.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
They'll still get slaughtered though :lol:

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Well Newcastle got relegated a few seasons back and beat Spurs.
5-1 as well. And they were down to 10 men.

One of my absolute worst recent memories as a Spurs fan, was the game which allowed Arsenal to finish ahead of us too.

Thanks for the reminder :(

5-1 as well. And they were down to 10 men.

One of my absolute worst recent memories as a Spurs fan, was the game which allowed Arsenal to finish ahead of us too.

Thanks for the reminder :(
I dont remember that part, they had 10 men?? :lol:

How is that possible please?

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
I dont remember that part, they had 10 men?? :lol:

How is that possible please?
Yep. They were 2-0 up, Lamela got one back for us in the 60th minute and then Mitrovic was sent off around the 70 minute mark.

They then got (and scored) a penalty and late in the game got 2 more goals when we were pushing up trying to get back in to the game.

It was during that horrible period after we lost to Chelsea, where because the title 'race' was over our entire team went on holiday and couldn't be arsed. Horrendous attitude and Pochettino apologised to the fans afterwards. Also called it his 'worst ever day' as a football manager and that the players showed they didn't care about their position in the table.

Yep. They were 2-0 up, Lamela got one back for us in the 60th minute and then Mitrovic was sent off around the 70 minute mark.

They then got (and scored) a penalty and late in the game got 2 more goals when we were pushing up trying to get back in to the game.

It was during that horrible period after we lost to Chelsea, where because the title 'race' was over our entire team went on holiday and couldn't be arsed. Horrendous attitude and Pochettino apologised to the fans afterwards.
You have a good memory - I hope the fans were refunded that's shocking.

Needham

Wonder at what point Pochetinho will get sweaty palms and bring on Son.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
You have a good memory - I hope the fans were refunded that's shocking.
Weren't refunded as far as I'm aware.

It's burned in to my memory. My phone was buzzing for the entire second half with mates taking the piss in group chats.

Arsenal fans have never been so unbearable.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Absolutely zero chance Huddersfield are getting anything at all from this game. Their players look like they're on their holidays already

Needham

Huddersfield manager is a constant rager. What did he expect, Bayern's B side?

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
He's played a LOT of football this season and with Kane out we simply can't risk Son being burnt out/getting injured.
Especially with the return leg against City. Hope you lose today, but beat City :D

Jazz

He's played a LOT of football this season and with Kane out we simply can't risk Son being burnt out/getting injured.
I would have started him, get the goals and then rested him. You just want it over and done with.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
I would have started him, get the goals and then rested him. You just want it over and done with.
It's Huddersfield at home. We should be very capable of winning it without him.

We won't really get a better opportunity to rest him.