Premier League Gameweek 34 fixtures (12th - 16th April 2019)

Needham

Happy for the Huddersfield fans that they could experience Spurs' new stadium. Let's face it that chance won't come around again for a generation.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Happy for the Huddersfield fans that they could experience Spurs' new stadium. Let's face it that chance won't come around again for a generation.
Their team should score a goal to make them even happier:D

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Ah so it's going to be one of those games where Llorente is the opposition's best defender because he brings our play to a grinding halt whenever it comes to him.

Fab.

Jazz

Spurs score

Needham

Must give you a daily confidence boost to be a sportsman called Victor.

Jazz

Huddersfield gonna get slaughtered here

Yagami

Good post resistant
First time seeing Spurs' new stadium. I love how big the pitch is but, after all the hype and praise, I find the stadium itself underwhelming. It was made out to be as good looking as Old Trafford but it isn't for me. Standard bowl. Along with us, the Emirates and the Etihad, it's nice to have another big pitch in the league anyway.

Mister_Stubbs

Imagine having the luck of the fixture run to get this lot of shit who are already relegated whilst in the fight for top four.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
First time seeing Spurs' new stadium. I love how big the pitch is but, after all the hype and praise, I find the stadium itself underwhelming. It was made out to be as good looking as Old Trafford but it isn't for me. Standard bowl. Along with us, the Emirates and the Etihad, it's nice to have another big pitch in the league anyway.

:lol: Ok mate.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Poor Huddersfield just want to get this season over with.

Jazz

Huddersfield:lol: This could get real ugly.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
:lol: Well it was the most predictable result of the weekend.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur

:lol:

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Doesn't compare to the beauty of Old Trafford :drool:
Everybody's entitled to their opinion, but Old Trafford is not an attractive stadium. It's got an incredible history but is very dated.

I guess it's just about whether you like modern architecture or not. Our new stadium is an absolute beauty if you do, but just another modern build if you don't.

Jazz

Huddersfield could have scored there the useless bastards

Mister_Stubbs

It’s a awesome looking stadium but groundbreaking? Not for me. Just looks like any stadium we’d find during a World Cup or European championship campaign. It kinder looks like the emirates as well so yeah, well done for spending shit loads of money to just copy your rivals.

Needham

Wonder if it would have been a genuine 3 horse race had Spurs moved into their new stadium on time.

WhiteRabbitWithBlackEars

Supports
Liverpool
Typical case of "blinded by love".

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
It’s a awesome looking stadium but groundbreaking? Not for me. Just looks like any stadium we’d find during a World Cup or European championship campaign. It kinder looks like the emirates as well so yeah, well done for spending shit loads of money to just copy your rivals.
Thanks mate!

Jazz

Everybody's entitled to their opinion, but Old Trafford is not an attractive stadium. It's got an incredible history but is very dated.

I guess it's just about whether you like modern architecture or not. Our new stadium is an absolute beauty if you do, but just another modern build if you don't.
See I don't like modern build stuff. It just looks like any new modern stadium. It's just a matter of taste I guess.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I agree Yagami:drool:
No other stadium looks like Old Trafford. It's unique and beautiful.

I love the dated look, personally. Same with Barca's. The old-timey feel to them just makes them that much better to me.

I'm not saying yours is ugly or anything. It's great, but everyone seems to be getting these bowl stadiums. I love the uniqueness of Old Trafford and Camp Nou.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
No other stadium looks like Old Trafford. It's unique and beautiful.

I love the dated look, personally. Same with Barca's. The old-timey feel to them just makes them that better to me.

I'm not saying yours is ugly or anything. It's great, but everyone seems to be getting these bowl stadiums. I love the uniqueness of Old Trafford and Camp Nou.
The Nou Camp is significantly more attractive than OT, I'm really not seeing why you're holding it up as the bar for attractive stadiums.

It's an incredible ground because of the history and it's scale, but it is not easy on the eye, there are far more attractive PL stadiums.

Again though .. opinions, you're a United fan and the stadium holds meaning, so it's not surprising you prefer it.

FujiVice

Huddersfield started well. And by "well" I mean it was 0-0 after the kick off.