Premier League Gameweek 34 (which is not the same as gameweek 35)

ti vu

I know they've had an issue with illness in the camp but Moyes quote on tonight just sums him up: "Anything out of tonight would be a bonus." . I mean, urghhh!
Shame he got to be Man United once. Doesn't have the right mentality. The decline in standard after SAF retirement was rapid because his appointment.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
West Ham to take the lead and make it a bit tricky for City I reckon. Will finish 3-2 to City or something like that

ti vu

Typical Liv got the first corner of the game when Fabinho was clearly offside.

InfiniteBoredom

Arsenal still very much into the race. They maybe have finished their slump with the poor 3/12 After convincingly beating Chelsea. It could be enough to go on another run. City still have to win all their remaining games to have a chance, each slip can be one too many.
Brentford convincingly beat Chelsea. Away.

Don’t do this to yourself.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Arsenal still very much into the race. They maybe have finished their slump with the poor 3/12 After convincingly beating Chelsea. It could be enough to go on another run. City still have to win all their remaining games to have a chance, each slip can be one too many.
Even if Arsenal win all their remaining games, which they won’t, City can afford to lose a game, which they won’t. It’s done.

Sylar

West ham showing how arsenal should have set up last week.

Zoo

They would have broken through by now with De Bruyne.

FerociousCorgis

jesus christ every poor ref decision so far seems to be conveniently pro liverpool from parts ive watched