g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

The Red Thinker

Errm they didnt spend a penny in 2019 due to a transfer ban plus got a huge fee in for Hazard. I would imagine they are sat on a nice warchest.
Warchests mean naff in these times. Half that war chest will have gone to pay the bills. Nobody is buying oil and so sugar daddy is not exactly flush.

Andy_Cole

Don't think they are that bad. Keeper and CBs is a problem, but top quality midfielders. Kante is perhaps the best DM around.
Kante hasn’t shown that in a few years though. Maybe elsewhere he is but not in a long time at Chelsea.

always_hoping

I always liked Sheffield United a great group of lads. Kepa very poor for the opener and great cross and header for the 2nd goal. Nothing silly now 2nd half Sheffield United.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Granted, building an attack so potent you can always count on it to outscore your opponents is one way to go about fixing a poor defence

The Red Thinker

They're just fecking rubbish defensively. In terms of fewest goals conceded, they're I think 11th in the league. Thankfully they're doing feck all to address that issue as well. Won't stop people shitting themselves about them next season though.
I'm happy they think Fikayo Tomori will fix it all. Long may that continue. He's good but he's not that good.

red4ever 79

Warchests mean naff in these times. Half that war chest will have gone to pay the bills. Nobody is buying oil and so sugar daddy is not exactly flush.
They got Werner for less than 50m which is a steal in this market. Ziyech is already on board. Agree with the sentiments on there though, they desperately need defensive reinforcements.

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
Just seen the second goal. What in the flying feck is Christensen doing? Why is he running away from the one striker in the box as the ball is crossed in?

The Red Thinker

They got Werner for less than 50m which is a steal in this market. Ziyech is already on board. Agree with the sentiments on there though, they desperately need defensive reinforcements.
Two excellent players. But that's what? 80 million spent already? Add Havertz to that and your toast for defensive reinforcement of real quality.

reddevilchennai

We have fecked it up a few times this season when we were catching up Chelsea. Wish it won't happen this time.

El Zoido

Still another half of football to play, but I’m not exactly scared of this Chelsea side even if they were to come back in this game.

Djemba-Djemba

Kepa is shite but very harsh for anyone to blame him for that first goal.

He makes a great save to deflect the initial shot, he's really unlucky.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Just to put you all at ease, we are not coming back from this. Toothless. Abraham is bang average, Azpi always going backwards, Mount at fault for first goal, no potency at all up front. How Abraham can be better suited to this game than Giroud is mental

cyberman

McGoldrick having 42 shots in the league with 4 games to go is seriously low.
Its actually ridiculous

The Red Thinker

Granted, building an attack so potent you can always count on it to outscore your opponents is one way to go about fixing a poor defence
Even we know that won't last. That's why Ole needs to get in a centre half who can fit beside Harry.

That will go a long way to fixing the back 4.

Djemba-Djemba

Just to put you all at ease, we are not coming back from this. Toothless. Abraham is bang average, Azpi always going backwards, Mount at fault for first goal, no potency at all up front. How Abraham can be better suited to this game than Giroud is mental
You look miles better whenever you have Giroud up front.

The Red Thinker

Sorry mate, but that second goal is a crime. They were ball watching a cross when you know that's their game plan. Terrible.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Giroud will come on and score I reckon. It's whether Sheffield can hold on.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I love Sheffield United fans, they’re ace. Sat in front of a stag do of them the once on a flight and they all called each other blade. We’re all blades for the next 45 mins at least.