Premier League Gameweek 37

DutchSerb

Supports
FC Groningen
Mings gave him the Nigel de Jong special, 10/10 execution.

bosskeano

To be fair that’s a red
i don't know...Mings played the ball and Gakpo seemed to run into his leg as it was coming down. i think that would have been a harsh red especially given the Jota incident last week

space

Liverpool will come back so I hope United can get that second. Everton loss will be huge!

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Makes you think how we got smashed at Liverpool yet teams like Leeds and villa can score there. We was in our best form back then aswell.

cyberman

why on earth are you wasting your time posting this on a United forum.. i genuinely don't understand it
Because he was building up for a massive wind up for this final week. To be fair if we were in his shoes and it actually comes off we’d be just as giddy

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
There's the inevitable Liverpool equalizer... Bet they go on to win 4-1

EDIT: or not

Bangor_Red

Has Klopps comments and ban ruined backfired on him? He was always first to complain despite most decisions going in their favour

big_jeffstar

am i right in thinking that if Liverpool lose here, and we win, they can't get fourth?

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Well it’s on to next season after a year that Merseyside will want wiped from memory . Everton on the brink and Liverpool out of the CL.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
This is horrible. Before the Patterson injury we looked good for some points and since Keane came on we have been dreadful.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
This is horrible. Before the Patterson injury we looked good for some points and since Keane came on we have been dreadful.
This is one match you kind of take for granted that you will be winning if you are desperate. This one is really bad if the result stays.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
everton doing their best to keep leeds up... which is fine by me

Irwin99

Feck sake, Everton are going to get relegated and we're going to get Pickford aren't we?! :mad: