Premier League Gameweek 4

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Don’t blame Digne there, he’s a 9/10 every week usually so that’s fine. Traore has been absolutely on it this year.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I like Digne, hopefully we're in for him in Jan or the summer. How much would he cost roughly ?
He’s 26 so entering his prime and I would honestly rate him as our best player currently so I’d be pissed if we let him go for anything less than 50m.

KennyBurner

I would take richarlison and iwobi over Rashford and james. Lets not even talk about sigurdsson over lingard. Thats how far we've fallen in quality. Other than Pogba and martial Everton might actually have a better midfield and attack than us.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I would take richarlison and iwobi over Rashford and james. Lets not even talk about sigurdsson over lingard. Thats how far we've fallen in quality. Other than Pogba and martial Everton might actually have a better midfield and attack than us.
:lol:

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
What a terrible atmosphere at Goodison. They're in complete silence

AaronRedDevil

What the actual feck?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Tight game. Both teams tired after the midweek games and not over yet. Kean isn’t good at holding it up but he’d do well with through balls and finishing I reckon. DCL is great at holding it up but is shite at through balls and finishing. Good to have two different options. I’d bring on DCL and I reckon we can grab another goal here.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
He's playing as a wing back, what are you expecting him to do?
He’s going to win most one on one situations and he’s excellent at them but he’s rubbish at everything else.

MsNuno

Supports
Wolves
Having vinagre and Traore both playing was always going to leave gaps at the back
More goals in this though both teams a bit leggy

Sylar

Both Everton and Liverpool fans. They appeal for everything, even when its their own player making a foul.

Jonno

Fair enough that you resent Rashford due to recent performances, but Dan James - what on earth has he done wrong? 3 goals in 4 PL games is pretty impressive.

KennyBurner

Fair enough that you resent Rashford due to recent performances, but Dan James - what on earth has he done wrong? 3 goals in 4 PL games is pretty impressive.
tammy abraham has 4 goals as of know but is he better than firmino who has just 2? Thats exactly the logic you have just used. Dan james has done nothing wrong but to think he is better than richarlison or iwobi is crazy.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
The ref doesn’t want to give anything to either team.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
More dribbles (2), better his 55% pass completion?
Criticism like that is fair enough, but saying he's done feck all when he's playing as a wing back and assisted their goal is a bit odd. There's only so involved a wing back is going to be in a game.