Premier League Gameweek 8 fixtures (05th - 07th October 2018)

pascell

You can see why Mourinho wanted a CB.

What’s happened to Bailly? I thought he was brilliant last season.
He's still very raw potential wise and panics a lot, that Brighton game killed the confidence he brought into the season after his solid pre season. I think we'll be in for Alderweireld in January.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Feel sorry for Rafa, but you can't always work your magic. This Newcastle side are just terrible and deserve to get relegated again.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Feel sorry for Rafa, but you can't always work your magic. This Newcastle side are just terrible and deserve to get relegated again.
You can see the tactical framework is there, but the player quality just isn’t high enough to successfully implement it.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
I feel like an idiot for not knowing, but what's the origin of the lazy scouser/benefit culture banter, especially from United fans? Seems especially weird when it's just as bad (if not worse) in Manchester, but if it dates back to something, then I'd love to know.

(Living in Birmingham - It's worse here than both Liverpool & Manchester :wenger:)

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
They just put a graphic up on BT.
We have conceded 14 goals. Only Fulham with 16 and Cardiff and Huddersfield with 17 have conceded more.:nervous:
That's very worrying :nervous: To be honest we still don't really have a settled back line which doesn't help, chopping and changing CB/RB every other game isn't working a treat really :lol:

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Emery looks like a budget Michael Corleone.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
That's very worrying :nervous: To be honest we still don't really have a settled back line which doesn't help, chopping and changing CB/RB every other game isn't working a treat really :lol:
I don't think it helps at all. United defence as usually been built on their understanding with each other. How do you build that if you keep changing it around|?

JSArsenal

The one big change I've seen from the Wenger era is that most of our play is now going through our left hand side rather than our right. Bellerin is barely involved in an attacking sense nowadays

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Would've thought Schurrle could've done better than Fulham on loan.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I feel like an idiot for not knowing, but what's the origin of the lazy scouser/benefit culture banter, especially from United fans? Seems especially weird when it's just as bad (if not worse) in Manchester, but if it dates back to something, then I'd love to know.

(Living in Birmingham - It's worse here than both Liverpool & Manchester :wenger:)
Thatcher era when city of Liverpool was penalised more than most, Toxteth riots etc.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Emery has massively improved our wing play. Reminds me of Pellegrini’s City, so many goals from working space for players to make pull backs from out wide. Makes attacking look so easy when you can outnumber the fullback.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Only really played Spurs of the top teams aswell. Chelsea and Man. City to come very shortly.