Premier League Gameweek 8 fixtures (05th - 07th October 2018)

Canagel

Sarri has really impressed me. He's got a side that was widely criticised for dull football passing the ball so well. Pas and move. Their third man running is really good as well.
Hasn't spent that much either.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Hazard has started the season well but best player in the world this season is ludicrous. Everyone knows it’s Stephen Dobbie.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool win for me. They'll drop points against the "lesser" sides and I don't think Man City will.
I think those days are done. Liverpool and their back four and goalie have sorted out playikng against lesser teams. The league will be won by how the Big Five play against each other. City, Aresenal,Spurs, Chelsea, and Lfc have all improved with their mgr’s tactics and personel. They will leave the lesser teams behind.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
You think if Klopp loses this, it will be crisis in Liverpool, losing two in a row (Napoli)?
NO!
I thought so too.
Napoli and City are both very good sides.

If we drop points in our next two against Huddersfield and Cardiff then it’s a crisis.

If City win today I think they might run away with it.

Nico87

Napoli and City are both very good sides.

If we drop points in our next two against Huddersfield and Cardiff then it’s a crisis.

If City win today I think they might run away with it.
Chelsea might have something to say about that, I think this is Hazards last season and has been told if he gives everything this year, then he can leave at the end of the season, A bit like Ronaldo with us. And a fully fit and motivated Hazard is a game changer in the same vein as De Bruyne.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Perfect timing for Giroud's run to be just onside.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Why the feck are we playing Lovren and shifting Gomez to RB?!

Henderson playing irritates me as well.

IrishRedDevil

That Liverpool midfield. Notice the media don’t focus on Keita and Fabinho being bought for £100m and not getting a sniff.

Sandyman

That Liverpool midfield. Notice the media don’t focus on Keita and Fabinho being bought for £100m and not getting a sniff.
Keita is injured as he went off early during their last match. But, point stands regarding Fabinho.

Vinnie Peetang

That Liverpool team is shit. Gormless at right back? Henderson Wijnaldum Milner? City 2-0.

CognitiveNeuro

Why the hell is Klopp bringing back Lovren to mess up the Gomez-Van Dijk partnership that worked so well so far? I mean even if Arnold has been complete rubbish recently, why didn't you tinker at Napoli and not against City?

Betting on at least 1 goal conceded because Lovren is partly or totally at fault.
Also Gomez almost always makes mistakes at RB

Going with a City draw or City win.

Last edited: