Premier League Gameweek 8 fixtures (05th - 07th October 2018)

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Didn't expect such a result, as West Ham were flying until today. Good for Brighton who could stay up again.

el3mel

Another international break imminent? FFS
It's coming at a good time.

It can't be helped though, for me since next week I'll get extremely busy in my study for the next coming month and I will probably miss loads of matches. Can be for good if we got thrashed by the upcoming difficult matches.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
So West Ham beat us last weekend and now loose to Brighton which is their first win since they beat us in August

FML

Nedu

Supports
Barcelona
Brighton won, but West ham deserved to get more from that match. They created more chances, played more positive football. Arnautovic and f. Anderson were a constant menance. It's mind bungling how those two ended up at west ham.
Antonio introduction was a mistake in my opinion, he killed their momentum and made constant errors. He is kind of a poor man's sissoko.
All in all, I'm quite sure they will finish at the top half of the table.

Perseus

Brighton won, but West ham deserved to get more from that match. They created more chances, played more positive football. Arnautovic and f. Anderson were a constant menance. It's mind bungling how those two ended up at west ham.
Antonio introduction was a mistake in my opinion, he killed their momentum and made constant errors. He is kind of a poor man's sissoko.
All in all, I'm quite sure they will finish at the top half of the table.
I thought Brighton had the more clear cut chances and the Brighton back four not allowing West Ham room to get a shot away (never really looked like scoring), whereas Murray was given two golden opportunities from headers. In short West Ham need to score two cause their defence is still ropey. Anderson looked good and dangerous but even an off form Pogba caused more trouble.

3 PM kickoffs

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
What the hell is going on with the attendance at Spurs? Poch was just pointing it out in confusion in the dugout. Whole top tier empty.

Loublaze

ATLien
Cardiff with a good chance to score wasted. Why does the Wembley pitch look so terrible?

Needham

It'll add a bit more perspective we don't need if Burnley and Palace move ahead of us, even if it's just for a couple of hours.

Traub

Cardiff with a good chance to score wasted. Why does the Wembley pitch look so terrible?
Maybe boxing or a concert in the middle there? I suppose Spurs weren't supposed to be playing there, so other events would've been planned.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Maybe boxing or a concert in the middle there? I suppose Spurs weren't supposed to be playing there, so other events would've been planned.
Yeah, it was the Anthony Joshua fight.

T_Model101

Why do Everton appear to be playing in their home kit?

Edit: I think I'm still hungover :lol:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Brooks is a really quality player. He'll be at someone like Spurs in a couple of years.

Mick321

Pickford is really shit. Must have about 15-20 of those a season that won't go down as a clanger but is just poor goalkeeping and costs his team.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Palace still haven’t scored a goal at home this season.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
We're currently 12th in the table with the latest results....:nervous:

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Just about Fulham and Southampton, after looking at the table, I didn’t realize how poor both teams have been. 1 win in 7.

Expect Fulham to lose to Arse 4-0 and Southampton will raise their game against us.