Premier League GW11

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
It was an actual dive, Coady having a strange old game.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Coady cannot bring himself to win a penalty against Liverpool. He should be investigated for match fixing and Liverpool should have their title stripped.

In seriousness a fair decision there.

Sylar

Never a penalty

Correct decision
Should be a booking for a dive

Look at all those mouth breathers in the crowd ugh

briansy

Staggering that Amazon prime continues to get football matches. Just like the tennis, the compressed quality packets that comprise the images we see are such a huge drop in quality from the live feeds from Sky and BT. It's especially apparent when the ball is kicked or players run at speed. Jilted stuttering frames - anyone else notice?

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
If Coady isn't getting booked for that we might as well scrap the rule about yellows for diving. It doesn't get more clear here.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
You sometimes wonder how Liverpool can get away with how they distributed their spectators. I doubt that they'd be investigated for any of this.

Beyond this, there are so many other occasions where people are either improperly wearing their masks or not having them cover their face at all. It wouldn't surprise me if we see COVID-19 spread around some more because of this.

RashyForPM

You sometimes wonder how Liverpool can get away with how they distributed their spectators. I doubt that they'd be investigated for any of this.

Beyond this, there are so many other occasions where people are either improperly wearing their masks or not having them cover their face at all. It wouldn't surprise me if we see COVID-19 spread around some more because of this.
Goes without saying that I don’t want COVID-19 to rampage through Liverpool again, but they are simply screwing themselves over. Once the virus spreads again because of Anfield, them and Everton will have to go behind closed doors again.

VivaRonaldo85

It’s a remarkable system Klopp has them playing where the most dangerous attacking creativity comes from your feckin left back.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Good clearance from Coady in the Liverpool box.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
is there any chance for Wolves here?
Nope :lol:

Coady misses a really good chance and of course Liverpool go up the other end and score. Coady turning in a solid 0/10 performance today.