Premier League holiday fixtures (Mon 26 Dec - Wed 4 Jan)

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Easy win for Spurs, albeit against an injury-weakened Watford.

Spurs climb to 3rd for the moment at least, but 4th at least. Onwards and upwards!

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Hoping Big Sam's hatred for Wenger can carry his team over the line but I doubt it.

GlastonSpur

Supports
Spurs
What's he been like since he came back from injury? I was tempted to put him back in my fantasy team but I had no clue how long he'd been out and what he's been like since coming back.
He's coming back into goal-scoring form: 3 goals in his last 3 league games, 10 league goals and 2 assists in total so far.

On a side note, Kane has now scored 59 goals in 100 Premier League games, the same number as Thierry Henry had at this stage.

vodrake

Despite are winning run, we seem to be stuck :(
Were stuck position wise currently but much better point wise. Max of 4 points off 3rd by the end of today. We were 10 points off 3rd beginning of december

Irrational.

Palace have a good chance for an upset.

Allardyce is the ultimate troll adversary for Wenger, ever since his Bolton days.

Anyone but Pardew.

GlastonSpur

Supports
Spurs
Kane and Alli rampant, on how many goals are they compared to Zlatan and Pogba?
Alli: 8 league goals.
Pogba: 4 league goals

Zlatan: 12 league goals
Kane 10 league goals

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Fancy Palace to get a point. Just stuck some money on it
Palace are bloody awful and don't stand a chance. And Arsenal are very good at beating teams on botton half of the table.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I just looked at Pogba vs Alli on the Squawka Comparion league only in all the important stats and goals aside Pogba is ahead on everything.

PoTMS

I just looked at Pogba vs Alli on the Squawka Comparion league only in all the important stats and goals aside Pogba is ahead on everything.
Which you'd kind of expect, Alli getting more goals, considering he plays further forward than Pogba. Both have surprisingly low number of assists, especially Alli who plays in a team that scores a lot of goals. To be fair to Pogba, if we were any good at finishing, he'd have three times as many assists. Pogba is definitely the better player though, stats or no stats.

Irrational.

I did one on Gameweek 17:

Just goes to show that they are both completely different types of midfielder. Pogba is the better all rounder.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He's coming back into goal-scoring form: 3 goals in his last 3 league games, 10 league goals and 2 assists in total so far.

On a side note, Kane has now scored 59 goals in 100 Premier League games, the same number as Thierry Henry had at this stage.
Not bad I think I'll take Lukaku out for him, cheers!

IrishRedDevil

I would love a Alli and Pogba duo in midfield with Ander behind them. Imagine the potential and talent in that
I posted this in the Saul thread. His buyout is €80m and apparently we are interested, but why not buy Alli instead? Spurs are a selling club after all and we can make our financial muscles count. Not sure Herrera suits the DM role though, it would require someone more commanding as the two in front will get forward a lot, especially Alli.

Would this work?

-----DM
Alli --- Pogba

Last edited: