Premier League holiday fixtures (Mon 26 Dec - Wed 4 Jan)

ThomasEmil

Invisible Herrera Watcher
How good is Traore really? He looks remarkable - also did when playing for Villa - but would he make it at bigger clubs?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
How good is Traore really? He looks remarkable - also did when playing for Villa - but would he make it at bigger clubs?
Probably, not. He's quite possibly the definition of a dribble merchant with no brain. Similar players like Zaha, Bolasie etc. have a bit more to their game so can end up at slightly higher levels, but Adama really looks like there's nothing there.

Here are his stats as of November 2016, which sort of tells you everything you need to know:

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
He doesn't. He looks lightning quick and a good dribbler but has zero end product. Can't pass, can't cross, can't finish.

NinjaFletch

that's surprising.

watching Leicester now. a shadow of the side.
Is it?

He was crap before last season, and crap again now.

For all the talk of being a one season wonder thrown at Vardy it always seemed weird to me how many people just assumed Mahrez was playing at his level.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Must be shite being a Boro fan. Karanka is so negative it's unreal. Why has he brought Leadbitter on there?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
For all the talk of being a one season wonder thrown at Vardy it always seemed weird to me how many people just assumed Mahrez was playing at his level.
I guess it was the way he was playing. Vardy just ran around like a rabid dog with a lot of pace and kept scoring, but Mahrez was scoring/assisting as consistently with a bit of grace about him, gliding past players, with a lot of his goals being far post placed sidefooted finishes. Something about him just seemed like he had elevated his game completely and was ready for the step-up.

Sylar

This was just a standard championship game. Sky really pick some shit matches dont they?>

Robbie Boy

I guess it was the way he was playing. Vardy just ran around like a rabid dog with a lot of pace and kept scoring, but Mahrez was scoring/assisting as consistently with a bit of grace about him, gliding past players, with a lot of his goals being far post placed sidefooted finishes. Something about him just seemed like he had elevated his game completely and was ready for the step-up.
Yup.