Premier League holiday fixtures (Mon 26 Dec - Wed 4 Jan)

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
One of the only times it will be somewhat bearable watching Liverpool win - seeing David Moyes lose.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
Is it?

He was crap before last season, and crap again now.

For all the talk of being a one season wonder thrown at Vardy it always seemed weird to me how many people just assumed Mahrez was playing at his level.
nah. what he showed last season was pure ability.

obviously the loss of several players has affected the team. But something else is going on there. Today was not a good game to judge anyone tbh. All the players look shattered after playing the second match in 3 days.

saivet

I've got a feeling Burnley will give City a good game. Whether it's enough to get them a point, we'll see.

NinjaFletch

nah. what he showed last season was pure ability.

obviously the loss of several players has affected the team. But something else is going on there. Today was not a good game to judge anyone tbh. All the players look shattered after playing the second match in 3 days.
He wouldn't be the first and won't be the last to have a flash in the pan period where it just all clicks.

I remember there was a Leicester fan on here bitching about him and getting shouted down from very early on into the back end of last season and who got shouted down for thinking that the magic was wearing off.

Raw

I've got a feeling Burnley will give City a good game. Whether it's enough to get them a point, we'll see.
I think they'll lose quite easily, they've only got 1 away point all season. Guess who they got it against :mad:

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Sunderland more attacking than we our even they would have preferred. I can see them scoring first and maybe more one goal

Raw

Also seen that Burnley have scored 2 and conceded 18 in 8 away games. Watch them hold out until the 80th minute before City put 3 past them to piss on our hopes.

ti vu

It's the post Christmas hangover stage. Someone and something's got to give. I've seen us 'relax' against Burnley and Bournemouth.
You can relax all you can with agent "L'pool always as favorite" Moyes at helm

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Moyesy to mention Liverpool as 'the best team they've played against' in another dig at us at the end of the game.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
He wouldn't be the first and won't be the last to have a flash in the pan period where it just all clicks.

I remember there was a Leicester fan on here bitching about him and getting shouted down from very early on into the back end of last season and who got shouted down for thinking that the magic was wearing off.
my guess?

promises made to the players...and not kept.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Both matches are just awful. Burnley with one point away all season and Sunderland with Moyes' record against the top six. Easy wins for City and Liverpool.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Moyesy to mention Liverpool as 'the best team they've played against' in another dig at us at the end of the game.
Reporter: Even better than United?

Moyes: Yes, even better than United, who by the way treated me unfairly.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Serious injury to Cedric in Everton game, slammed his head against concrete alongside pitch and is not breathing apparently :(