Premier League holiday fixtures (Mon 26 Dec - Wed 4 Jan)

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Still massively concerned overall. Needing 2/3 more or less every game just isnt sustainable.

Irrational.

Stoke have been a fecking disgrace since their goal. Actually, even before their goal they were barely clinging on.

Shawcross and co were defensive walls when we played them. Glen Johnson still thinks he plays for Liverpool, the toilet seat nicking dick.

Just a bunch of jumped up twats who had no intention of getting anything from this game.

Fully deserved from Liverpool, they should be 4 or 5-1 up. They responded well to going behind.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Stoke are awful and Hughes is so limited tactically. All potatoes and beef.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Don't know why people are getting stressed about this. The Scousers were always going to beat Stoke.

What's great for us is they still can't defend, and Mane's going to the Cup of Nations before we play them.

I trust Mourinho's Utd to handle its own business without needing too much help.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
The luck for Liverpool is that Firminho sobered up in time to play.

Shouldn't be on the pitch if the club had any class. Club should have suspended him from all first team activities. You'd also think that drinking when they have a game a few days later would incur some sort of penalty. Probably only have morals when it's an indiscression from a non-starter.

Then again, this is the club who wore the t-shirts to support a guy who had been charged with racially abusing another player.

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
Some of the comments here remind me of RAWK back in the day. Every Liverpool goal is lucky and the opposition are shit cnuts who play brilliantly against us and bottle it against Liverpool. Grow up, they're good.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Firmino has to be one of the ugliest dudes I've ever seen. Made even worse by his awful hair styles.
He looks bloody ridiculous. Not sure what word to use to describe him/her.

LFC-Fans

Supports
Liverpool
We've been proper shit this game.

We need to sort our form out. Attack can't keep bailing us out for being poor at the back, just seem to have lost that intensity in pressing.

Luckily Glen gifted us the equaliser and we're back in it.

Dante

Average bang
Klopp has turned a tidy but ordinary player in Lallana into a productive cog in his machine. There are a lot of similarities to Kagawa.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Easy 3 points for Liverpool as expected. The top 4 rarely drop points against cannon fodder at home.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Can't tell if Stoke were sitting back inviting pressure or were just that atrocious in possession that they couldn't string enough passes together to get into the Pool half.

Terminator

Liverpool are good. Good enough to just finish top 4.

On a side note, Glen Johnson for Liverpools first goal.:lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Don't know why people are getting stressed about this. The Scousers were always going to beat Stoke.

What's great for us is they still can't defend, and Mane's going to the Cup of Nations before we play them.

I trust Mourinho's Utd to handle its own business without needing too much help.
It's like Arsenal were always going to beat West Brom, and City were always going to beat Hull.

But when it's 0-0 until 88, or 70, or the opposition go 1-0 up it's that hope that does you in!

wr8_utd

:'(
The sooner Chelsea extend their lead over Liverpool to around 9 points, the easier I'll breathe.

wr8_utd

:'(
It's like Arsenal were always going to beat West Brom, and City were always going to beat Hull.

But when it's 0-0 until 88, or 70, or the opposition go 1-0 up it's that hope that does you in!
How many times does that hope need to be extinguished before you give up? I don't get how some of you sit through every game the opposition plays when you jolly well know what's coming. The Liverpool winner was obvious and yet somehow so many of you braved it till injury time.