Protests following the killing of George Floyd

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
The bit in small print with no answer/apologist response...

"Does the Bible defend my right to keep and bear arms?"

Insane how Evangelicals and xians in the US have managed to hijack religious scriptures.

Drifter

American
Narcissistic Protesters Harass Woman Eating Dinner

These are the people arming the right and devaluing BLM.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Video of the first shooting. Stands by the body and calls 911 and says "I just shot somebody".

Last edited:

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
What a fecking mess America is in. Jesus christ

Gehrman

Such a grim reality we’re living in. If you ever die violently there’s a good chance the last thing you see will be a cluster of smartphones, shoved in your face.
Yeah I find that part pretty surreal.

bucky

Looks like the guy who got shot might have been armed (no pun intended)

Just so you know, Andy Ngo is basically something like a Breitbart journalist. Everything he covers is in favour of the Nazis in the US. Regularly runs around with proud boys and it's always the other side that are the baddies.

Gehrman

Just so you know, Andy Ngo is basically something like a Breitbart journalist. Everything he covers is in favour of the Nazis in the US. Regularly runs around with proud boys and it's always the other side that are the baddies.
There is another video though in the same incident showing him with a glock in his hand while receiving medical aid, so I highly doubt it's doctored or something like that.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I was actually wondering if the pistol was photoshopped. Pistols are heavy, right? Too heavy to carry with your arm almost severed, I’d have thought.

bucky

There is another video though in the same incident showing him with a glock in his hand while receiving medical aid, so I highly doubt it's doctored or something like that.
Mostly pointing it out as a not trustworthy source.

I was actually wondering if the pistol was photoshopped. Pistols are heavy, right? Too heavy to carry with your arm almost severed, I’d have thought.
Might not be his own gun, reports were, they were trying to disarm militia members and considering how his arm looks, he might not have been able to simply let that gun go. I also don't see the gun in this video:

Gehrman

Might not be his own gun, reports were, they were trying to disarm militia members and considering how his arm looks, he might not have been able to simply let that gun go. I also don't see the gun in this video:

You're right i dont see it in that video either. Maybe it really is doctored.

Gehrman

On this video you can clearly see the gun from 1.11 minutes. Anyway I will accept it might be doctored and might not. Guy had half his arm blown off which is probably most what's on his mind now.

Last edited:

bucky

On this video you can clearly see the gun from 1.11 minutes. Anyway I will accept it might be doctored and might not. Guy had half his arm blown off which is probably most what's on his mind now.

The point I was trying to make is that even if he has a gun (which might not be his own), Ngo is trying to sell a narrative, which is always in favour of Nazis.

Don't Kill Bill

If his tendon is shot through would he be able to move his fingers to release whatever it is he was carrying?

Looking at the video of the shootings is terrifying. Why the first guy charges at and launches a kick at him when he is sat on the floor with an gun like that is beyond me. The second guy tries to hit him with a skateboard and looks like he is shot twice in the midriff. The guy who is shot in the arm pauses with his hands up then when the shooter looks away he sets off running at or passed him and is shot.

Madness and utter mayhem.