Protests following the killing of George Floyd

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Had to google him, since I didn't watch football back then. He's running backs coach, so he's probably a grifter, too.
Played QB in college & in the NFL. He actually did quite well as a rookie having to start a handful of games after our stater got hurt. It was a minor miracle we even got to the NFC title game. We suffered an all-time epic officiating call against Bert Emmanuel in the final minute of that game, on par with the ‘Tuck Rule’ play in its absurdity.

It still hurts.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Did y’all really not know about them stealing boogaloo to talk about the sequel to the civil war or are we just screwing around here?
I had no idea. I'm not American so unless it's related to McDonald's I don't give a feck about American History.

Carolina Red

Staff
I had no idea. I'm not American so unless it's related to McDonald's I don't give a feck about American History.
So I guess you recall the McMillions scandal that was run out of South Carolina then? :lol:

Anyway... the boogaloo stuff is crazy, but here we are. We live in crazy times.

These are the guys that wear Hawaiian shirts and have flags with igloos on them because that’s also part of their code.

Hawaiian shirt = Big Luau = Boogaloo
Big Igloo = Boogaloo
Etc

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
He was legit at Tulane though
He did very well to help us to the NFC title game. Obviously our defense was the stalwart of that team, but King really did no wrong. We were hosed on the horseshit Bert Emmanuel call.

I was always pissed that King didn’t go to my alma mater, he would have been a great QB after Ward / Kanell & before Weinke, a hell of a lot better than Thad fecking Busby.

Revan

Assumptionman
I totally fail to understand why the cops are continuing being idiots. Can't they at least start acting normally for a couple of days until this is done?

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Cops still did all that in the middle of the national protest. They're beyond help man.
How the fcuk is this going to get solved? It’s like they truly believe it’s their divine and constitutional right.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Shades of 1992 in some of these scenes tonight. No ‘Reginald Denny’ moments yet, thankfully.

roseguy64

The Miami police chief was quite the racist cop, it was his use of police that was the template for some of the worst police brutality in the nation. It’s worth a Google search.
Yeah I saw some of the stuff a little while after Trump made that tweet. He was a fan of police brutality.

Abizzz

How the fcuk is this going to get solved? It’s like they truly believe it’s their divine and constitutional right.
I don't think it gets 'solved'. The best solutions would be for communities to develop their own police forces to protect themselves from the government hooligans, but they won't ever allow that to happen.