Pundits refusal to criticise Ole

Jibbs

Neville brothers are Ole's lobbyists in media, likewise Evra is Pogba's. And they all are after lucrative position within united. I hope we keep them as away from the club as possible.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
This guy talks about nothing in this forum except how toxic our fanbase and Caf is. He has been like this for ever. All his posts are like that.

I have exposed him previously :

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/redcafe-has-become-toxic-as-feck.458048/page-8#post-26192107

Literally all his posts and threads are all the same. I wonder why he even bothers replying on this forum if he hates us so much ?
'Exposed' :lol:

Until I see otherwise, that is my opinion, the forum does nothing but call for Ole when we lose. Every single time.The CAF basically is the Ole Out Fanclub.

It's getting tedious seeing the call for his sacking after every loss, I'm dreading this place after the City game. Win or Lose. Ole could win the Europa and the Prem and still there would be people calling for his sack!

Why is it always the players doing when we win, but when we lose it's always 99% down to Ole? You can't have it both ways. It's a team game. Criticise the team when we lose, praise the team when we win. Ole never gets the praise he deserves when things go well and for some reason it's always down to individual brilliance or some sort of luck.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
It’s never his fault. He’s not been backed. The board aren’t good enough. The players aren’t good enough. There’s truth in some of those statements but the Glazers & Woodward aren’t selecting the team. They aren’t making daft subs. They aren’t making Sunday league level tactical mistakes like keeping Fred on or telling Wan-Bissaka to stay narrow when we’re playing a back 5 or the shockingly bad implementation of zonal marking on corners. That’s all on Ole

I’m sorry but it’s nonsense. If this was Jose or Van Gaal the ex players on sky & BT would be hounding him out, but because he’s their mate he gets a free ride.

I’m sure most managers would love to be “not backed” with 250m spent in less than 2 years. He’s wasted most of that too. He’s bought one player who had made a big difference, Bruno, a player he turned torn in summer 2019 while chasing Longstaff & only bought because Pogba & Scott got injured.

The number of excuses made for him is a disgrace.
I just log in to make this thread and you beat me to it. But you are wrong in one thing; not all pundits, only our ex players.
Phil Neville is new on the list who defend Ole. Gary, Phil, Scholes, Wes, Rio....all losing any credibility because it is their former teammate.
Even Keano defends Ole

Fridge chutney

And my opinion is that this doesn't make sense. Check our lineup and approach yesterday. We're still cowards when it matters.
Fair, but one very unfortunate (circumstantially) game doesn't change my opinion. I will reassess at the end of the season.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
A fair solution - we need to have registered Ole Outters and Ole Inners on TV shows. We also need the like to be observing the show at all times to make sure there is equal criticism of Ole.

Ole outters have been good but they'll to be vocal if they are to sway Ed Woodward who is known to make his decisions based on what TV pundits say.

Fridge chutney

Until I see otherwise, that is my opinion, the forum does nothing but call for Ole when we lose. Every single time.The CAF basically is the Ole Out Fanclub.

It's getting tedious seeing the call for his sacking after every loss, I'm dreading this place after the City game. Win or Lose. Ole could win the Europa and the Prem and still there would be people calling for his sack!

Why is it always the players doing when we win, but when we lose it's always 99% down to Ole? You can't have it both ways. It's a team game. Criticise the team when we lose, praise the team when we win. Ole never gets the praise he deserves when things go well and for some reason it's always down to individual brilliance or some sort of luck.
Fair and balanced post. We're making clear progress in some areas but we need work in others. Let's at the very least reassess at the end of the season.

cptkeane1993

Peter Schmeichel: ‘Do we have progress at the club? I think yes. I think we’re trying to introduce a lot of young players and we know with young players they are inconsistent in their performances, so it’s not going to happen for them in every game. I think there are still issues with players who were there when Ole arrived and it’s going to take time to get all of them out of the club. I’m sure Ole would do that if he could do that in one go, but that’s not the reality of football. He also needs to get new players in that will fit into the team. We saw Fernandes who came to the club about a year ago, he’s done fantastically well, and I think that’s progress signing a player like that. We’ve see Greenwood, obviously Rashford has been there for a few years. There are some young players, it’s worth waiting for this project to carry on a bit...I never said we’d challenge for the championship or the Champions League this season. I said any top-four position would be great and a good run in the Champions League, obviously that’s not happening now but we can turn our attention to the Europa League. Let’s get a good run in the Europa League and get these young players more experience and then see where it takes us next year...But I see no point in changing the coach. I want a little bit of consistency, I want the directors and owners of Manchester United to step up and say, ‘listen, we believe in this project Ole is having and give him a little bit of peace and quiet’. We only have to turn our attention to Liverpool. The number of years they were trying with different coaches to win it. And when they reorganised themselves as a football club, as a business, everything changed. They have given Jurgen Klopp a lot of time before last year happened and now there’s no doubt that is the best team in England at the moment...Now every kind of development takes time. If you’ve been at the top and now you’re suddenly not at the top you have to change. You have to change with your playing staff, you have to change in the way you’re organised in the club, the way you communicate, you have to do something. I’m absolutely sure the club are looking at ways to change their organisation. It is a massive club with loads of employees so it’s not something you just do from one day to the next. But when all that is said, football is all about football players. And football players have to perform at the highest level and they have to be good enough to perform at the highest level. And I have to say that there are certain areas of the Manchester United team that are not good enough to be at this highest level. They are maybe just the next level down. I think the team is giving away far too many goals, far too many easy goals, and that’s something that needs to be addressed. You turn to Liverpool, when Van Dijk and Alisson came in everything changed. So you need to defend, that’s where everything begins. At the moment, just have a look at the goals they’ve conceded in the last three rounds of the Champions League, that’s not good enough.’

el3mel

If you hate the forum this much, why are you even posting on it ? Leave and go post elsewhere. Why're you spending time on a toxic site with spoilt and entitles fanbase that you don't post about literally anything else than them ? Weird level of hypocrisy.

Fridge chutney

Peter Schmeichel: ‘Do we have progress at the club? I think yes. I think we’re trying to introduce a lot of young players and we know with young players they are inconsistent in their performances, so it’s not going to happen for them in every game. I think there are still issues with players who were there when Ole arrived and it’s going to take time to get all of them out of the club. I’m sure Ole would do that if he could do that in one go, but that’s not the reality of football. He also needs to get new players in that will fit into the team. We saw Fernandes who came to the club about a year ago, he’s done fantastically well, and I think that’s progress signing a player like that. We’ve see Greenwood, obviously Rashford has been there for a few years. There are some young players, it’s worth waiting for this project to carry on a bit...I never said we’d challenge for the championship or the Champions League this season. I said any top-four position would be great and a good run in the Champions League, obviously that’s not happening now but we can turn our attention to the Europa League. Let’s get a good run in the Europa League and get these young players more experience and then see where it takes us next year...But I see no point in changing the coach. I want a little bit of consistency, I want the directors and owners of Manchester United to step up and say, ‘listen, we believe in this project Ole is having and give him a little bit of peace and quiet’. We only have to turn our attention to Liverpool. The number of years they were trying with different coaches to win it. And when they reorganised themselves as a football club, as a business, everything changed. They have given Jurgen Klopp a lot of time before last year happened and now there’s no doubt that is the best team in England at the moment...Now every kind of development takes time. If you’ve been at the top and now you’re suddenly not at the top you have to change. You have to change with your playing staff, you have to change in the way you’re organised in the club, the way you communicate, you have to do something. I’m absolutely sure the club are looking at ways to change their organisation. It is a massive club with loads of employees so it’s not something you just do from one day to the next. But when all that is said, football is all about football players. And football players have to perform at the highest level and they have to be good enough to perform at the highest level. And I have to say that there are certain areas of the Manchester United team that are not good enough to be at this highest level. They are maybe just the next level down. I think the team is giving away far too many goals, far too many easy goals, and that’s something that needs to be addressed. You turn to Liverpool, when Van Dijk and Alisson came in everything changed. So you need to defend, that’s where everything begins. At the moment, just have a look at the goals they’ve conceded in the last three rounds of the Champions League, that’s not good enough.’
Spot on assessment from Schmeichel.

croadyman

Damien Duff didn't hold anything back that's for sure. Good man. How come he's not on BT?

Duff didn’t hold back when asked whether this United team are any closer to winning trophies.
“They’re way off. Even when you look at the bench, you’re looking for someone to come on and change the game.”

“I’ve never thought he was the Manchester United manager. I thought he was the perfect fit maybe as an interim manager after Mourinho.

“He lacks a bit of an edge, a fear factor. You should be scared of your manager, I don’t think you get that with him.”

“Even his post-match interviews at times, after they lose he is smiling and joking. You’ve just lost a game as Manchester United manager and he’s still happy go lucky.”

''It still doesn’t sit right with me (that) Solskjaer is Manchester United manager.

“You forget about last season. That 66 points got you Champions League spots but it’s usually 75/76. They only got it because of other people falling down.”

Yeah loving the punditry from Damien Duff and deserves a chance on a bigger broadcaster.

Doyle sounds very much to me like someone who used to support Utd as a kid and is blinded by what happened

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
If you hate the forum this much, why are you even posting on it ? Leave and go post elsewhere. Why're you spending time on a toxic site with spoilt and entitles fanbase that you don't post about literally anything else than them ? Weird level of hypocrisy.
Why would I post elsewhere?

I react to what I see & 99% of the time it's the lame calling for Ole's sacking each time we lose. Hence why I post what I post as it certainly feels like the majority of fans on here are way too used to winning during the SAF era. Times are tough and people can't stand it.

Man Utd as a club have somewhat suffered for their constant winning. Now it is expected of them. Football is a funny game. Man Utd are expected to win because of how big they are as a club. Why are they as big as they are? SAF. SAF spent 25 years building the club to the mammoth it is today. Winning a lot of trophies and league's in the process.

What does that bring? A huge momentus feeling around the club. The club is now HUGE! It has won a lot and it done so by dominating for years on end. The main man who was responsible for a lot of that success has now left. Now leaving the club (even after almost a decade!, give or take a few years) almost rudderless. No one knows what to do, no one knows how to keep up the success that Man Utd once had. Long periods of domination. The richest club in the world. No one could touch us. Now everyone has caught up. Now it's a 'level playing field'. The big players have elsewhere to go, the big players now have choice. Man Utd no longer are the biggest and most fruitful choice for a player. Sure we're still the 'biggest club' in England. But we're not the most attractive club in England. Think of it like a young academy player, you see it all the time, they're big for their age and much more pacey and everyone starts talking about this really good wonderkid and everyone is praising them, everything is going right. Talent is there. Then the rest of the academy catch up and they don't look as special anymore. That's us. We've lost our way a little bit. We're not as special as we think we are and we need to work hard to get back to where we once were. It's not going to be overnight and it will take a long time to get things right. But things are going in the right direction. Just have some patience.

We no longer have those foundations that Fergie built. No one can replace Fergie. But what we can do is build and restructure.To do that we also need lots of time to help pick up the pieces where Fergie left off. Could Fergie have left us in a better place. Sure he could. But there are things bigger than football and Fergie left us for his family, which we all respect him for.

Now it's up to us as a fanbase to stick behind the manager. Because we aren't going to re-build those foundations by keep chopping and changing.

Football has changed from Fergie's era. But Man Utd have always done things the Man Utd way.

In my opinion the majority of fans who all call for Ole's sacking have grown up in the era of Fergie's winning teams and don't know any better? Judging by their reactions after ever single loss, could they go 30 years like Liverpool's fans have? No I don't think they could. I think they'd jump ship and support city.

So, that's the reason why I want to stick around and call out entitlement when I see it. We will not win everything anymore and we won't qualify for Europe everytime. We cannot expect to hold on to the fact that just because we're "Man Utd" that we should be in every competition and win every competition. It's just not going to happen anymore. Teams around us have caught up. The hard work starts now. Come on. We can do this! We can get to the top of the footballing elite and mess around with the big guns once more.

el3mel

I react to what I see & 99% of the time it's the lame calling for Ole's sacking each time we lose. Hence why I post what I post as it certainly feels like the majority of fans on here are way too used to winning during the SAF era. Times are tough and people can't stand it.

Man Utd as a club have somewhat suffered for their constant winning. Now it is expected of them. Football is a funny game. Man Utd are expected to win because of how big they are as a club. Why are they as big as they are? SAF. SAF spent 25 years building the club to the mammoth it is today. Winning a lot of trophies and league's in the process.

What does that bring? A huge momentus feeling around the club. The club is now HUGE! It has won a lot and it done so by dominating for years on end. The main man who was responsible for a lot of that success has now left. Now leaving the club (even after almost a decade!, give or take a few years) almost rudderless. No one knows what to do, no one knows how to keep up the success that Man Utd once had. Long periods of domination. The richest club in the world. No one could touch us. Now everyone has caught up. Now it's a 'level playing field'. The big players have elsewhere to go, the big players now have choice. Man Utd no longer are the biggest and most fruitful choice for a manager. Sure we're still the 'biggest club' in England. But we're not the most attractive club in England. Think of it like a young academy player, you see it all the time, they're big for their age and much more pacey and everyone starts talking about this really good wonderkid and everyone is praising them, everything is going right. Talent is there. Then the rest of the academy catch up and they don't look as special anymore. That's us. We've lost our way a little bit. We're not as special as we think we are and we need to work hard to get back to where we once were. It's not going to be overnight and it will take a long time to get things right. But things are going in the right direction. Just have some patience.

We no longer have those foundations that Fergie built. No one can replace Fergie. But what we can do is build and restructure.To do that we also need lots of time to help pick up the pieces where Fergie left off. Could Fergie have left us in a better place. Sure he could. But there are things bigger than football and Fergie left us for his family, which we all respect him for.

Now it's up to us as a fanbase to stick behind the manager. Because we aren't going to re-build those foundations by keep chopping and changing.

Football has changed from Fergie's era. But Man Utd have always done things the Man Utd way.

In my opinion the majority of fans who all call for Ole's sacking have grown up in the era of Fergie's winning teams and don't know any better? Judging by their reactions after ever single loss, could they go 30 years like Liverpool's fans have? No I don't think they could. I think they'd jump ship and support city.

So, that's the reason why I want to stick around and call out entitlement when I see it. We will not win everything anymore and we won't qualify for Europe everytime. We cannot expect to hold on to the fact that just because we're "Man Utd" that we should be in every competition and win every competition. It's just not going to happen anymore. Teams around us have caught up. The hard work starts now. Come on. We can do this! We can get to the top of the footballing elite and mess around with the big guns once more.
So you hate this forum so much, post literally everywhere how this forum is toxic as feck, and how our fanbase are toxic, entitled and spoilt in pretty much every single post you make, but you want to stick with us here ?

Well good for you. Endure it then. No one is forcing you to interact with such "toxic and spoilt" fans like us.

TheGame

What does that bring? A huge momentus feeling around the club. The club is now HUGE! It has won a lot and it done so by dominating for years on end. The main man who was responsible for a lot of that success has now left. Now leaving the club (even after almost a decade!, give or take a few years) almost rudderless. No one knows what to do, no one knows how to keep up the success that Man Utd once had. Long periods of domination. The richest club in the world. No one could touch us. Now everyone has caught up. Now it's a 'level playing field'. The big players have elsewhere to go, the big players now have choice. Man Utd no longer are the biggest and most fruitful choice for a manager. Sure we're still the 'biggest club' in England. But we're not the most attractive club in England. Think of it like a young academy player, you see it all the time, they're big for their age and much more pacey and everyone starts talking about this really good wonderkid and everyone is praising them, everything is going right. Talent is there. Then the rest of the academy catch up and they don't look as special anymore. That's us. We've lost our way a little bit. We're not as special as we think we are and we need to work hard to get back to where we once were. It's not going to be overnight and it will take a long time to get things right. But things are going in the right direction. Just have some patience.

Good post. I hope you keep posting. Don't let the morons put you off.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
It’s never his fault. He’s not been backed. The board aren’t good enough. The players aren’t good enough. There’s truth in some of those statements but the Glazers & Woodward aren’t selecting the team. They aren’t making daft subs. They aren’t making Sunday league level tactical mistakes like keeping Fred on or telling Wan-Bissaka to stay narrow when we’re playing a back 5 or the shockingly bad implementation of zonal marking on corners. That’s all on Ole

I’m sorry but it’s nonsense. If this was Jose or Van Gaal the ex players on sky & BT would be hounding him out, but because he’s their mate he gets a free ride.

I’m sure most managers would love to be “not backed” with 250m spent in less than 2 years. He’s wasted most of that too. He’s bought one player who had made a big difference, Bruno, a player he turned torn in summer 2019 while chasing Longstaff & only bought because Pogba & Scott got injured.

Don’t know who you’ve been listening too but on radio this morning there was constructive criticism of him and Utd’s ability to get through a group we were cruising in.

Pundits and journalists I’ve read too suggest that he’ll be judged on results ultimately and keep pushing the Poch narrative

TheGame

So some people aren't happy that pundits aren't supporting their agenda to slag off Ole, increase the pressure on him so he's sacked so they can be happy. How about maybe some pundits don't think that way and plenty of others do as has been stated on here. They have different opinions but because in this case the Ole Out agenda isn't being supported some people aren't happy.

Jojo <3 Mou

Mourinho definitely got protected. The players would be accused of selling him out all the time. To be fair to Moyes, that team should have done a lot better to stick together and discuss the areas in which Moyes was lacking. It made no sense that such a team of winners put up with him like that.
:lol:
By whom?

The media hate-love him.

50% of the fans and Sir Bobby Charlton didnt want him. And really didnt give him a fair shot.

The ex players par G. Neville and earlier Rio were just waiting for a slip up or a "boring match" to unleash.

His every action was picked apart.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Mourinho definitely got protected. The players would be accused of selling him out all the time. To be fair to Moyes, that team should have done a lot better to stick together and discuss the areas in which Moyes was lacking. It made no sense that such a team of winners put up with him like that.
Our ex players were absolutely destroying Jose. Especially Scholes

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Yeah loving the punditry from Damien Duff and deserves a chance on a bigger broadcaster.

Doyle sounds very much to me like someone who used to support Utd as a kid and is blinded by what happened
Duff is straight to the point, and seems switched on. I typically don't listen to any pundits but I don't mind listening to him.

Doyle came across very dull. All of his points were terrible. What's exciting about seeing us clueless every week? Seeing Shaw on the team sheet was when he knew it wasn't to be, nothing about the 7 defensive players? And his point about because we made top 4 on the last day, that shows Ole was successful, and that he should get more time to see if he can repeat it again is insane. We was no higher than 5th for 99% of the season. We literally was in the top 4 for the first time in the penultimate game week 37. And even then we finished on 66 points, which usually is nowhere near enough for top 4 most seasons.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can't win with fans.
Why does our manager get criticised and xxx and yy don't.

Now - why DOESN'T our manager get criticised!

croadyman

Can't win with fans.

Quite frankly they both deserve a good belting after those last few results in the champions league

croadyman

Duff is straight to the point, and seems switched on. I typically don't listen to any pundits but I don't mind listening to him.

Doyle came across very dull. All of his points were terrible. What's exciting about seeing us clueless every week? Seeing Shaw on the team sheet was when he knew it wasn't to be, nothing about the 7 defensive players? And his point about because we made top 4 on the last day, that shows Ole was successful, and that he should get more time to see if he can repeat it again is insane. We was no higher than 5th for 99% of the season. We literally was in the top 4 for the first time in the penultimate game week 37. And even then we finished on 66 points, which usually is nowhere near enough for top 4 most seasons.
Yeah that is a very good point that you made about 66 points not usually being enough for top 4, the brutal truth is that it came down to Leicester having a late season collapse and Chelsea lacking some consistency as well

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Yeah that is a very good point that you made about 66 points not usually being enough for top 4, the brutal truth is that it came down to Leicester having a late season collapse and Chelsea lacking some consistency as well
The Leicester collapse partly happened because they were missing key players too. No Maddison, Chilwell, Pereira, Soyuncu, Fuchs. We was fortunate for that to happen to them.

In Mourinho's first season (16/17), we finished 6th on 69 points, 5th & 4th was 75/76 points. That was considered not acceptable for us back then, but Ole has supposed to have improved us since Mourinho? It's madness.

croadyman

The Leicester collapse partly happened because they were missing key players too. No Maddison, Chilwell, Pereira, Soyuncu, Fuchs. We was fortunate for that to happen to them.

In Mourinho's first season (16/17), we finished 6th on 69 points, 5th & 4th was 75/76 points. That was considered not acceptable for us back then, but Ole has supposed to have improved us since Mourinho? It's madness.
Double standards are very much in evidence my friend

Intheflatfield

Supports
The mighty Red Devils
I find Simon Jordan, ex Crystal Palace chairman, on TalkSport entertaining. Mind you I've only heard a couple of programmes, so I could be mistaken. He's Ole out for the record.
Perry Groves and Jason Cundy also doubt Ole's ability at this level. Quite scathing after last night's debacle.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Our ex-players and pundits in the media are a cartel. They won't go against their own and this is why Maguire and the other English 'lads' won't get criticised for their dire performances.

Russky14

Brilliant find.
Balance that out with the number of penalty's for & Bruno. Absolute lethargic garbage is interlaced with odd brilliance.

There is no pattern of play (if anything counter attack & park the bus with no real sustained press).

Basically we have not moved forward. We are badly coached with very very poor in game mgnt. In fact OGS has cost us progressing with very very poor decisions.

Get him out now & we could finish 2nd keep him & it will last day scramble for top 4 assuming Bruno us not burnt out or injured.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Can't win with fans.

Come on, he deserves all the criticism in the world for that setup last night. The fans hounded Mourinho out for the exact same thing, saying that he doesn't understand our club.

That's the thing about Champions League KO football, there's no room to hide, he got away with it for weeks, but you will get found out eventually, and boy did he get sent packing with his tail between his legs last night.

el3mel

Balance that out with the number of penalty's for & Bruno. Absolute lethargic garbage is interlaced with odd brilliance.

There is no pattern of play (if anything counter attack & park the bus with no real sustained press).

Basically we have not moved forward. We are badly coached with very very poor in game mgnt. In fact OGS has cost us progressing with very very poor decisions.

Get him out now & we could finish 2nd keep him & it will last day scramble for top 4 assuming Bruno us not burnt out or injured.
I honestly found all these stats are just there for people who want to comfort themselves.

We bottled it when it mattered the most. That's all in it. No matter how many xG stats and percentages we bring, it's not going to change that. Yesterday was a black spot I'm not going to forget easily. Not many will either.

croadyman

Brilliant find.
I would say I look forward to seeing what your username is when he gets sacked but Jackson's article just shows our board believe in the ole project long term so they won't ever pull the trigger on him no matter what he does which is a joke

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
I honestly found all these stats are just there for people who want to comfort themselves.

We bottled it when it mattered the most. That's all in it. No matter how many xG stats and percentages we bring, it's not going to change that. Yesterday was a black spot I'm not going to forget easily. Not many will either.
I agree both with the positives those stats points to and to the ultimate point you're making that when it matters the most we've bottled it. That is worrying, and I'm someone that do think we're on the right track. This is a black spot when you consider we bottled our chances for a trophy last season too. It's really disappointing. However, we still have the league, the cups to fight for, and it's no reason to not forgive, but I agree I wont forget this for the way it happened, especially if things don't improve. If we can win EL I wouldn't be that disappointed with going out of CL, but if we don't do a lot of business in January and next summer I might just lose my mind. The fact we rely on Matic, Mata,, Pogba even bringing in Cavani and loan deals etc and don't have a right wing is annoying and has slowed down our chances to build a better side quicker. We're still miles off and it's not Ole's fault, but I can't say I'm satisfied with how cowardly and soft the team look at times.

TrustInOle

I would say I look forward to seeing what your username is when he gets sacked but Jackson's article just shows our board believe in the ole project long term so they won't ever pull the trigger on him no matter what he does which is a joke
Why is that? Why does it matter to people so much if they want to back Ole? Honestly I find the whole thing strange.

croadyman

Why is that? Why does it matter to people so much if they want to back Ole? Honestly I find the whole thing strange.
I cannot understand backing him that's why, still amazes me he ever became more than an interim but then Rio played a big part in that with his big speech after we won in Paris

TrustInOle

I cannot understand backing him that's why, still amazes me he ever became more than an interim but then Rio played a big part in that with his big speech after we won in Paris
I cannot understand alot of things, doesn't mean I have a problem with it? The whole argument surrounding Ole gets tiresome and usually results in posters recieving abuse (on both sides) instead of the post. It's why I tend to stay clear as my thoughts on the matter are already throughout the caf.

The pundits, and also many journalists on Twitter go silent when United lose, but are very vocal with “great win by Ole” when United win.

I can’t imbed media links but there’s a great article in The Guardian that addresses the pundits and also the tactical naivity for yesterday.

“Solkjaer’s lack of champion manager edge was brutally exposed” The Guardian

croadyman

The pundits, and also many journalists on Twitter go silent when United lose, but are very vocal with “great win by Ole” when United win.

I can’t imbed media links but there’s a great article in The Guardian that addresses the pundits and also the tactical naivity for yesterday.

“Solkjaer’s lack of champion manager edge was brutally exposed” The Guardian
Yeah and that same paper hours later then publish a story on the board still buying into Ole, now usually at other clubs this would be seen as the supposed dreaded vote of confidence but this feels different because Woody knows he hasn't got in him to pull the trigger this time.

Foxbatt

Phil Neville is the worst. I do not trust Ole. Why should I? He talks the talk but has not walked the walk. He cannot even defend properly after putting a team to defend.

croadyman

Phil Neville is the worst. I do not trust Ole. Why should I? He talks the talk but has not walked the walk. He cannot even defend properly after putting a team to defend.
Yeah Neville talking about a witch hunt last night was embarrassing to say the least