Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Hopefully he starts today and scores. He needs goals under his belt to get more confidence. I think he can still salvage this season.

Sam

Probably going to need a goal or two today if he wants to stay in the team for next week, what with RVP now back.

No pressure Radamel!

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Hope he gets a few tonight and goes on a run. Really want to see him scoring.

RetroStu

I don't care what anyone says, put Falcao in one of SAF's Utd teams and he would score bucketloads.
He would score bucketloads for us now if we actually created chances.
We aren't going to keep him and thats fine but the way some people make it out to be his fault is wrong imo, the lad is trying but playing off scraps each and every game must be soul destroying for him, especially after Van Gaal makes it out to be his fault and he has to 'prove himself'.

What a joke.

Dion

I don't care what anyone says, put Falcao in one of SAF's Utd teams and he would score bucketloads.
He would score bucketloads for us now if we actually created chances.
We aren't going to keep him and thats fine but the way some people make it out to be his fault is wrong imo, the lad is trying but playing off scraps each and every game must be soul destroying for him, especially after Van Gaal makes it out to be his fault and he has to 'prove himself'.

What a joke.
All well and good, but that doesn't explain all the chances he misses.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He has worked his arsenal off, watch him off the ball, he's constantly moving making great runs and nothing.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Even Ronaldo would struggle feeding on these scraps.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
He has been absolutely woeful.

Good positions and movement? Weak, slow and out of the game. If anyone blames the service.....

JoaquinJoaquin

Good positions and movement? Weak, slow and out of the game. If anyone blames the service.....
Costa wouldn't score many goals in this team. Can't blame him much for not getting goals when there is absolute no creativity behind him. When you look at the shots we have on goal, Most are from range.

luckyspurs

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
He looks like anyone could mark him, so long as they're 6 foot. A couple of times he got free in the box but then most strikers would against Cambridge defenders.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Not good enough once again, it's worrying that he gives 200%, but this is the outcome. Another match in which WE have been completely neutralized, just not good enough.
That's the problem here, not Falcao.

RetroStu

You are always there getting your little digs in, every semi negative Utd thread on here, i always see you're username. Its not even stealth trolling anymore.

JUPITER

Even Ronaldo would struggle feeding on these scraps.
He had a handful of chances and his finishing and positioning weren't good enough.

This whole 'feeding off scraps' stuff with him is weak. Strikers don't get endless chances - that's why the top ones are so valuable, they'll 3 chances and bury 1 or 2 of them.

Falcao had a poor game.

JoaquinJoaquin

You are always there getting your little digs in, every semi negative Utd thread on here, i always see you're username. Its not even stealth trolling anymore.
Everytime I come in to this thread this guy is having a pop at Falcao, must be still salty from when Falcao ripped his team to bits in the Super Cup a few years back.

ItsEssexRob

Supports
Chelsea
Costa wouldn't score many goals in this team. Can't blame him much for not getting goals when there is absolute no creativity behind him. When you look at the shots we have on goal, Most are from range.
Its a common theme ' Costa wouldnt score in this set up', 'Sanchez wouldnt do better than ADM in this set up' you can never tell. Costa is playing 3 or 4 levels higher right now, his hold up play and pace is at its peak, I would Hazard a guess he may well score a lot more but its hypothetical.

Movement isnt eveything, yes he runs a lot but he rarely seems to win the ball, has no pace anymore and seems very weak with the ball.

ItsEssexRob

Supports
Chelsea
Everytime I come in to this thread this guy is having a pop at Falcao, must be still salty from when Falcao ripped his team to bits in the Super Cup a few years back.
Theres always the same people having a moan about him and theres always the same people defending, what makes me any different from every other that says what he sees... other than that i;m a rival fan?

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
He had a handful of chances and his finishing and positioning weren't good enough.

This whole 'feeding off scraps' stuff with him is weak. Strikers don't get endless chances - that's why the top ones are so valuable, they'll 3 chances and bury 1 or 2 of them.

Falcao had a poor game.
He only had one good chance and the keeper made a excellent save. Don't know where all these other mystery chances are coming from.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Surely no one can argue any more that the injury he had has destroyed him?

JUPITER

I really disagree with this. And it's something I've thought about a lot.

Costa is more mobile than Falcao, his timing is better, his positioning is better, and most importantly he's a bully that causes chaos in defences simply from his presence and his hustle.

Costa is a top PL striker, Falcao isn't, not in my opinion at least.

JoaquinJoaquin

Its a common theme ' Costa wouldnt score in this set up', 'Sanchez wouldnt do better than ADM in this set up' you can never tell. Costa is playing 3 or 4 levels higher right now, his hold up play and pace is at its peak, I would Hazard a guess he may well score a lot more but its hypothetical.

Movement isnt eveything, yes he runs a lot but he rarely seems to win the ball, has no pace anymore and seems very weak with the ball.
Costa is scoring a lot of goals because he is getting good service each game as well as creating goals for himself. I know all about Costa having watched him multiple times in the Calderon myself.

No offence but I have to take your opinion on Falcao with a pinch of salt because I genuinely believe you have a vendetta against the guy and that is clouding your true judgment. Was it that Super Cup game that still has your sodium levels high?

Zoo

Just not happening for him. I don't think he's a busted flush like Shevchenko but it's best for all concerned that he moves on in the summer.

VanGaalEra

People having a go at him today? Absolute joke some of these posters are.

Denied by a top class save.

Boycott

This philosophy would make Aguero look bad. It takes so long to get the ball anyway remotely near the penalty box. What can he and Wilson do when guys are taking 4 touches just to get the ball out of their feet (Carrick), guys are taking the ball and turning into danger (Valencia, Di Maria, Fellaini) and others are scared to do anything risky (everyone)?

ItsEssexRob

Supports
Chelsea
Costa is scoring a lot of goals because he is getting good service each game as well as creating goals for himself. I know all about Costa having watched him multiple times in the Calderon myself.

No offence but I have to take your opinion on Falcao with a pinch of salt because I genuinely believe you have a vendetta against the guy and that is clouding your true judgment. Was it that Super Cup game that still has your sodium levels high?
No I admired him that game I wanted us to sign him before he went to Monaco. I have no Vendetta against him, although I did have a problem at the start of this season when I was taken the piss out of for suggesting Costa would do better.

Sam and Jupiter and several other moan about him far more than I do.. and Retro and others always defend him.. why isolate my comments.. Is it because Im an oppo?

Roboc7

Look shattered in last twenty mins, both he and Wilson were very poor tonight but only one of them is going to cost £40m and £250k a week. Not mobile enough or quick enough for us and his first touch is too hit and miss, it's a shame because he was a wonderful player but I hope he gets dropped for a while now because he isn't improving.

Devil may care

In this system, or really any system in modern football, your #9 needs to be able to hold the ball and protect it, he just looks like it's too much for him, especially in English football.

Status
Not open for further replies.