Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

wr8_utd

:'(
Peoples opinions were made before this match even started. He's done what was asked, and pretty much at all times had about 4 defensive players around him. Rooney was getting praised for this last week!
Sounds like you in the Rooney thread any time of the year.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Judging Falcao differently than any other striker we have and that's been going on all season.

Is the Valencia thread being bumped for letting Hazard go past him or constanty dallying on the ball, slowing down our attacks?

Is Young's for not putting in one decent ball into the box?

Is Mata's for some terrible corners?

No, Falcao's is for what? Giving the ball away once or twice and being fouled.
He has lost the ball on a few occasions and gave away that dangerous freekick. Not great from him so far. His spat with Terry tells you that he is disappointed in himself.
If Rooney was doing it it shows he's up for the fight.

Bubz27

13/15 passes have been successful (86.7%), both misplaced ones were layoffs near the halfway line.

Fouled for their goal quite clearly. Hasn't had a shot whereas Rooney missed a very poor attempt by their standards (and given time he had coming onto the ball).

= Falcao is the worst player on the pitch.

Grip.
No, hes given it away time and time again. Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
No it was by the rule of the game a foul. No question but rarely given and you'd expect a so called 'tiger' and world class forward to be much stronger! Would Rooney have gone down there!?
Yes he would. He's already gone down for less.

Skywarden

YOu have to thread a ball or two behind the backline for him to have any sort of impact. Hoofing balls up aimed at him in the Premier League is a big no-no.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
No it was by the rule of the game a foul. No question but rarely given and you'd expect a so called 'tiger' and world class forward to be much stronger! Would Rooney have gone down there!?
So what you're saying is he WAS fouled and rarely given? You're looking for reasons to criticise him.

Bubz27

For Falcao I feel it was an expression of his frustration, mostly with himself.
He's been putting himself about all game. I think he realises this is a big chance for him today and he's doing what he can to take it.

I'm not saying he's doing brilliantly, just that he's doing better than some are saying on here.

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
13/15 passes have been successful (86.7%), both misplaced ones were layoffs near the halfway line.

Fouled for their goal quite clearly. Hasn't had a shot whereas Rooney missed a very poor attempt by their standards (and given time he had coming onto the ball).

= Falcao is the worst player on the pitch.

Grip.
Nah man his passes were going nowhere, he misplaced all of them. I don't care what stats say or what actually happens on the pitch. I only care about my agenda

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
He's not been too bad and had little service but he was weak for their goal.
I agree.

Why are opinions always so extreme? I blame him for the goal, but he's done okay for most of the half.

If only RVP had been fit. I'd have liked to see him in the lone role.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
So what you're saying is he WAS fouled and rarely given? You're looking for reasons to criticise him.
What I am saying is i'd expect any United player to stay on their feet in that position it wasn't as if he couldn't stay up. Weak.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
There's another replay. Clear foul.
As I thought. This is one thing I really dislike about the premier league. If that is falcao or Di Maria it's not given. If it's Lampard or Rooney or Giggs it's a foul.

caid

Mate it was a clear foul terry came right through the back of him even

Even the dipper souness said it was
Maybe it was in this particular situation. If the ball goes into his feet with a defender behind him i expect him to drop on the floor and get nothing for it.
It happens a few times a match every time he plays. Im sure a few were fouls but hes not getting anything for it so i still wish he'd learn his lesson and stop going down so easy.

Its harsh and he hasn't played bad today, its just a pet peeve i have with him i guess.

ivaldo

What I am saying is i'd expect any United player to stay on their feet in that position it wasn't as if he couldn't stay up. Weak.
But the example you used -Rooney, has already gone down for less in this game. Face it, you immediately took the chance to harass Falcao and now you've realised you've made a bit of a tit of yourself.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Maybe it was in this particular situation. If the ball goes into his feet with a defender behind him i expect him to drop on the floor and get nothing for it.
It happens a few times a match every time he plays. Im sure a few were fouls but hes not getting anything for it so i still wish he'd learn his lesson and stop going down so easy.

Its harsh and he hasn't played bad today, its just a pet peeve i have with him i guess.

I'm no fan of Falcao he's been absolute dross since signing for us but in this particular game He's just a scapegoat. He really hasn't done much wrong and people are being waaaay to harsh.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
But the example you used -Rooney, has already gone down for less in this game. Face it, you immediately took the chance to harass Falcao and now you've realised you've made a bit of a tit of yourself.
Not at all. I have nothing against him and Rooney has not gone down for less. Fact is he's been poor and was at fault for the goal for being soft.

ivaldo

Not at all. I have nothing against him and Rooney has not gone down for less. Fact is he's been poor and was at fault for the goal for being soft.
Like fellaini just went down from Zouma challenge there? :lol: honestly.

RedRover

It's sad to say but I've honestly never seen a player if such quality become so bad, so quickly.

He's obviously a confidence player.

Bubz27

I don't even need a rebuttal - he blew another chance right after your post. Just watch him try to score and "perform". He's ineffective.
I look forward to your posts in the Rooney thread for wasting chances as well.

Americano

Make America Great Again!
I look forward to your posts in the Rooney thread for wasting chances as well.
Can't we both agree, that for this club to truly succeed, we need a more effective striker than we have seen? It's certainly not Falcao and it probably isn't Rooney.

We should hardly be surprised that Falcao has again failed to score or offer much of anything. I hope this is the last time we see him play.

Bubz27

Can't we both agree, that for this club to truly succeed, we need a more effective striker than we have seen? It's certainly not Falcao and it probably isn't Rooney.

We should hardly be surprised that Falcao has again failed to score or offer much of anything. I hope this is the last time we see him play.
I do agree with the first part.

You're still overly harsh on Falcao as are a lot of people on here. And he offered more than Rooney did last week, today.

Roboc7

Hasn't been as bad as a lot of his other performances but not been good enough today either, offers very little to the team.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Useless up front. Wouldn't out of place in Barnsley team, if he played there.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Done as well as he could really. Unlucky Cahill blocked that shot, and showed some of the old Falcao when he turned Zouma but the finish was a bit poor. We rarely looked for him all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.