Rooney
Van Persie
Mata
Herrera
Blind
Rojo
Januzaj
de Gea

Now watch us somehow manage to feck up making the top 4.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
It never really clicked completely when we signed RvP either and we were still leaking goals left, right and middle but we just had the momentum to always end up scoring one more than the opposition. I mean we were pretty much pulling off 3-2, 4-3 wins out there for most of the season.
Yeah, that's true, but the team wasn't getting used to a new manager and system then. And City and Chelsea weren't as good as they are now.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck

Hojoon

Di María and Falcao. If you told me we were going to buy those two a couple of months ago, I'd have asked what's wrong with you.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Putting all your sympathy's aside, we've replaced Hernandez and Welbeck with Falcao and James Wilson in our team. You can't be anything but delighted with that.

Sherzad

We have an option to buy at the end of the loan. So if he turned to shit after his injury we can just say no and he'll be 3rd choice here, if he's still world class we'll obviously buy him and he'll be starting every week. Win-win.
Didn't answer my question, thanks anyway.

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
The big question is; How well has he recovered from his injury?

I think that's why it was only a loan move. If he has indeed fully recovered, we can buy him permanently. Good business IMO.

HabeasC

Does this mean that Falcao is one of LVG's famed 24 hour transfers?

Oo0AahCantona

we went full madrid up in this bitch. hopefully this summer will remove the depressing vibe surrounding transfer windows were we automatically assume anything good happening is bollocks. onwards and upwards lets salvage this season! proper title challenge hopefully.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Didn't answer my question, thanks anyway.
Ah sorry, on we can buy him while he's still our player until the loan expires I'm pretty sure. Once it expires if we don't buy him, then he's Monaco's player and fair game for everyone.

ZDwyr

Rafael, Rojo, Shaw, and Blind say hi.
Rafael is injury prone. Rojo isn't even cleared yet (will it happen?). Shaw yet to play (will provisionally give you that one though). Blind hasn't proven anything yet? Hello to them too.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
We have our own Galactico thing going on - RVP, Falcao, Mata, Di Maria and Rooney. feck this is a real wet muppet's dream.

DeMono

Mourinho must be crying himself to sleep. He would kill to have one of our attackers, let alone all of them.

gasmanc

Banned
Phil Thompson was beside himself tonight on sky HQ, declaring that United have only signed Falcao to stop Arsenal getting him, consequently giving ourselves a simple route to 4th spot. Carragher was no better either, They both looked like they needed a large hug, hopefully the share a cab home and get it over with.

Status
Not open for further replies.