5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

slir32

Show of intent alright. Big shout out to woody and co for getting this deal done welcome Falcao to United.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Mourinho must be crying himself to sleep. He would kill to have one of our attackers, let alone all of them.
Costa is doing pretty damn well himself. The bigger jokers are Juventus who keep low balling for strikers. We stole RvP from under their noses, now Falcao, Berbatov told them to feck off and Hernandez moved to Real ahead of them, serves them right for stealing Pogba from us.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
The team should now be good enough to earn top four. We have an absolutely ridiculous array of world class attacking talent.

Trizy

Let's be honest though, we're still not very well balanced.
We can be very balanced with the right formation, the bigger question is will LVG change his system?

--------De Gea
Rafael-Jones-Rojo-Shaw
---------Blind
-Herrera-------Rooney
Januzaj-Falcao-Di Maria

433, the midfield 3 has a holding midfielder with the other 2 have brilliant work rates both defensively and attacking, can score goals from midfield and have a ton of creativity from Waynes 40 yard passes and Herrera's eye of the needle through balls. Both Herrera and Rooney are quite quick for midfield players.

Up front speaks for itself but what should be pointed out is that Falcao and Di Maria are very hard workers and offer a defensive cover.

Our defense has the right balance of attacking full backs, a ball playing CB and a hard as nails CB

Keeper, well, De Dea is boss!

Dropping 1 player and introducing Mata can change that to a 4231.

Creative
Defensive
Goals
Pace
Link up play

Its perfect.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Let's be honest though, we're still not very well balanced.
We're more balanced then when the summer started really. 1 striker in, 2 out, one #10 out, 1 winger world class winger in, 1 inconsistent but these days shit one out, 1 creative and then 1 defensive midfielder in, 1 left back and 1 center back. Impossible to do it all at once because it was a bit ridiculous with our squad but we have a better balance I think. Just a higher standard of forward in compared to the 2 that left so its more competition for the starters.

Dylan94

Rafael is injury prone. Rojo isn't even cleared yet (will it happen?). Shaw yet to play (will provisionally give you that one though). Blind hasn't proven anything yet? Hello to them too.
Rafael is fit again and a great player both at the back and going forward. Rojo will have his work permit sorted and has all the attributes to succeed in England. Shaw has already played a full season in the Premier League and excelled in it for a player of his age and Blind has just been voted the Eredivisie player of the year. Once again, Hi from them.

Winrar

24 hours ago at this time I thought there was 0% chance of this happening.

I'm... more than stunned this happened, really.

Dylan94

Rafael is always injured, Shaw is 19 and the other two will need time to adapt to the league. It's definitely a weakness.
I'm not saying we shouldn't have signed another CB and CM but we have good starters in every position now. Don't say it's a weakness until it's proven to be so.

Trizy

We have an incredible squad now, all we need to do is stay injury free at the back to build a partnership, DROP 352 and we'll challenge for the title (tiny chance of winning it)

justboy68

I thought I'd be going to bed once this was confirmed but now I'm just sat here reading and rereading the United tweets and looking at the pictures in awe.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
And so much for people telling us we can't sign big players without Champions League football. Two huge players have SACRIFICED Champions League football to come play for us.

ZDwyr

Rafael is fit again and a great player both at the back and going forward. Rojo will have his work permit sorted and has all the attributes to succeed in England. Shaw has already played a full season in the Premier League and excelled in it for a player of his age and Blind has just been voted the Eredivisie player of the year. Once again, Hi from them.
Rafael is fit for now. Speculation about Rojo. Shaw yes, he will probably be fine. Blind winning that means nothing. It's good but that league is nowhere near EPL level. Time will tell. We are still unbalanced though.

Red Stone

The fecking goals this guy scores. If any one of his best goals happened to me on FIFA I'd be like "Shit, well to hell with this..." and just turn off the Playstation.

Only Zlatan rivals him in that sense, at least for players who are active today.

Trizy

I thought I'd be going to bed once this was confirmed but now I'm just sat here reading and rereading the United tweets and looking at the pictures in awe.
I'm doing the exact same thing and I'm wrecked tired! Also giving out to my Arsenal mates on Facebook, telling them they're wrong about Welbeck and he's quality!

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
What a bat-shit insane transfer window we've just had. Absolutely mental.
And so much for people telling us we can't sign big players without Champions League football. Two huge players have SACRIFICED Champions League football to come play for us.
Attracting all these players without CL football is proof of how big a club United really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.