Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Yes, but it suggests that adapting to a new league may take time for any player no matter how good.
Hence why we are keeping valencia. If we wanted darmian to understand more how the clinic work we could have kept rafael instead

acnumber9

Because the criticism of him (that I was responding to) was not about his performance but about his injuries and his stagnation.
Yeah but obviously a more gifted player will be cut more slack. Who would you give more chances to Paulo Maldini or Paul Koncheskey? There comes a point when you have to decide if a player is worth it.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Hence why we are keeping valencia. If we wanted darmian to understand more how the clinic work we could have kept rafael instead
Ah. So we want Darmian to understand how to fire in a cross at the 1st defender and how to be out of position all the time.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Yeah but obviously a more gifted player will be cut more slack. Who would you give more chances to Paulo Maldini or Paul Koncheskey? There comes a point when you have to decide if a player is worth it.
I don't think he is a major wage liability, I think he has shown a high ceiling, and I think our other choice in that position is, well, literally all over the place. So (IMO) he is worth it.

Anyway, as I said, he's going, like with Nani and RvP, I'm resigned.

Roman Bellic

Prick
Apparently he is part of a deal for Gaitan - which basically makes it a nothing story (as is any story with Gaitan).

R'hllor

To play for LvG you need to tick few/some boxes,how it looks only boxes he ticks are those liked by the fans,maybe he cant control his inner fire i dont know.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
feck this shit. Not going on tour, way to kill my muppet hour :nono:

Oh well, it was coming and as much as I want him to stay, it's understandable. Will miss this guy like crazy.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
I'd like to say I'd miss him but while he's been a great servant for the club, he's only given us one full season. His constant injuries have been a bit annoying and it's probably the right decision as we won't ever be able to rely on him. I'm more than happy to see Darmian take his place and wouldn't mind seeing Rafael move on.

Red_toad

Personally don't want him to leave! One of my favorite United players, injuries have been very unkind to him.

ThanksBoss26

Quite sad that it's now the end of the road here for him. I think him and Valdes staying behind means they must be pretty close to going and possibly even have moves agreed.

Hope it works out for him.

Glanville95

Not really that bothered. Quality in the 2012/13 season mind, but persistent injuries will derail what could have been a very good defender.

sajeev

its not his injuries but poor man-management that he suffered from the last two seasons here, but most here don't want to hear anything negative about Van Gaal which doesn't fit their narrative.

And Rafael is in good company like Rivaldo, Riquelme, to whom Van Gaal took an irrational dislike (of course it will be justified by the like of the propaganda puppies like NL Max)

Anyways, I am glad we have gone for someone comparable like Darmian instead of inferior replacements like Clyne

Kag

Talk of a move to Rome. I'd like to see him get a proper move to a competitive club and show everybody just how good a player he can be. His fitness issues have blighted his career, and we just can't carry players like that anymore.

All the best to him going forward.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
its not his injuries but poor man-management that he suffered from the last two seasons here, but most here don't want to hear anything negative about Van Gaal which doesn't fit their narrative.

And Rafael is in good company like Rivaldo, Riquelme, to whom Van Gaal took an irrational dislike (of course it will be justified by the like of the propaganda puppies like NL Max)

Anyways, I am glad we have gone for someone comparable like Darmian instead of inferior replacements like Clyne
Van Gaal's only been here one season.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Pretty gutted really, especially as he clearly doesn't want to leave. I just hope he moves too a good club like Roma or Milan Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.