Rafael

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
Best RB in the league this season? I'm aware he's had limited appearances, but his allround performances, from his assured defensive displays with improved positioning and better, more measured tackling to his offensive forays.. He's just an amazing talent and will only get better.

The last few games he has started to show off his dribbles and great attacking contributions again, and he's linkin up really well with Nani. I suspect the coaching staff told him to restrict his offensive runs earlier on in the season as they wanted him to work on the defensive side of his game, but as he's learned so quickly he's now back to his mop-rampaging self again. Brilliant stuff!

Eriku

Best RB in the league this season? I'm aware he's had limited appearances, but his allround performances, from his assured defensive displays with improved positioning and better, more measured tackling to his offensive forays.. He's just an amazing talent and will only get better.

The last few games he has started to show off his dribbles and great attacking contributions again, and he's linkin up really well with Nani. I suspect the coaching staff told him to restrict his offensive runs earlier on in the season as they wanted him to work on the defensive side of his game, but as he's learned so quickly he's now back to his mop-rampaging self again. Brilliant stuff!
Our staff seems to handle that intelligently, asking the newer players to focus on the facets that need to improve before they're told to mix it all together again, and from then on we see them kick on if we're prepared to gamble on them, usually.

Rafael is indeed looking like a contender for the best right back in the world... and with time maybe even best full back full stop.

Eriku

Its unbelievable how little media attention he's received for his performances this season. The likes of Gray and Lawrenson still on occasions like to highlight him as a weak link, and the papers will rarely give him a rating more than 6 in a game. If he was english there'd be no end of hype. I suppose the benefit of this is he can get on with his game with minimum fuss.
:lol:

makes me lol because you so often hear the opposite... "if he were named Fletchinho he'd have cred coming out the arse!"

Eriku

Many fans of clubs seem more likely to cream themselves over foreign players, but the media are far more likely to overhype a young english player is generally what i find.
Oh, I wasn't disputing your point... just saying it immediately seems hilarious that the Caf would have such opposites.

But they'll come 'round soon enough. Some of our talents have to earn it the hard way.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
The way he's devloping this season it looks as though he'll be some player. Had a great game yesterday.

Jiggs'Hamstring

The likes of Gray and Lawrenson still on occasions like to highlight him as a weak link, and the papers will rarely give him a rating more than 6 in a game.
Loads of people, United fans included but particularly opposition fans who don't see him very often, just presume he's defensively weak because he's young and Brazilian. He's just not.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Only the 21 year old Giggs turning up stopped him from being my MoTM, brilliant performance. Yet again.

Shimo

How r people likening his tackle prior capt cnut's red one as similar. Was really strong all game.

Alwyn

Got rid of his pee
Fantastic again today, definitely not the evil twin.

twitter thread suggester
Once he gets completely comfortable with his runs up the pitch and through the centre, he's going to be unstoppable. You can see now that he's not missing much from being able to pick up the ball and just run with it until he reaches the goal. The opponents don't know how to handle him when he suddenly goes inside.

Huge talent.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
I reckon I've developed some kind of man crush. I think I love him.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
On form.

Half a season isn't enough for a kid to be more highly rated than somebody who has proven to be the best in his position for about four seasons in a row. No matter how good the performances
Very good point.With all the talent he's got, it's just not enough to say he' s better than Evra.It's way too early

AttackingFlair

If he keeps it up till the end of the season, ill comfortably call him the best rb in the world

wr8_utd

:'(
Unbelievable performance. Quite easily the best right back in the PL right now.

Eriku

You'll be even more impressed when i tell you he's only 20
:lol:

Keen to see him on Bale's turf next time 'round. But his development has been ridiculous. He was involved in three 50-50 challenges today and he won all of them.

Solid as feck and makes defenders and midfielders stop in their tracks when he decides to pick it up and run with it. God, I so hope he'll want to become a United legend.

acnumber9

He was brilliant again today. Seems to have cut out a large amount of the silly fouls he gives away. Worthy first choice at the minute.

Denis' cuff

has really toughened up and can improve even further. Huge boost for us. It'll be interesting to see how Fabio fares, bearing in mind it was often said he was the better of the two.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
His defensive game and maturity levels have improved massively in the last 12 months.

That's what confidence of playing week in week out does for you. I said it 2 years ago and I'll say it again. He'll be one of the best full backs in the world in a couple of seasons.