Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Royal

I actually thought they were a bit too far apart from each other today and left each other exposed a few times. It’s still very early in their partnership so not something to worry about.
Yeah, still some room for improvement but I can now breathe better when we concede corners!

mu4c_20le

I actually thought they were a bit too far apart from each other today and left each other exposed a few times. It’s still very early in their partnership so not something to worry about.
It was because they both got relaxed and pushed up often, because Newcastle had 10 men behind the ball.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
The thing with CB pairing is that it gets better over time. Even as it is they're already good together.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Remember some no marks telling him he will find the league troublesome.

Strats

He is majestic. Incredibly important signing

See him more of a leader than Maguire based on his presence on the pitch

redom

A world class player in his prime, we still have our issues but just having him in the line up makes me feel more assured.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Still can't believe we signed him. Looks a great player, which you'd expect.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
There was a moment Wan Bissaka played it straight to Maximin, leaving him 1v1 against Varane. Dealt with it effortlessly. Ushered him wide, didn't commit, waited for the help from Maguire and Matic (I think). Potential dangerous situation dealt with with minimal fuss.

led_scholes

He is such a wonderful defender. Hope that he can help elevate AWB and Maguire's level too.

BuzzKillington

He’s a testament to what you get with a little patience. Half of the caf (maybe myself included) would have had the club blow £100m on Koulibaly last summer just to get the shiny new thing in.

Instead, the club kept its powder dry and we’ve signed a player, who based on his first two appearances, is absolutely perfect for us. Love the guy, a truly class operator.

A-man

Great at clearing balls in the air and had some nice Long balls where he switched sides. Worse 1v1 than normal.

sugar_kane

Was very important in certain moments today but the highest compliment I can pay him is that you barely notice him most of the game, whereas with many of our CBs for years it's felt like you're on pins whenever they're under pressure or we're facing a corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.