Rasmus Højlund | Signed for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzmondo

He only played once, didn't he kill someone drink driving or have I made that up?
It was early 2000's. I remember him because he got in the news when he was jailed for a year or so in the mid 2000's. Can't remember seeing him play football though.
Learning about this kid I'd never heard have has actually been quite interesting :lol:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
You seem like a very miserable person. Most of your posts are just "If x doesn't y then I'm going to be upset" and it's not very insightful.

If this 20 year old scores 15 goals for us this season, a £100 million fee would have been a bargain.
Probably because they pertain to sports and quantifiable output. What the feck are you expecting? If you want fluff, go elsewhere.

And a 15 goal striker simply would not be a bargain at 100m. You are talking rubbish.

Glorio

Has he had any games pre season so far? Or will he be coming in cold?
He has played. Was busy scoring mazy solo run goals and mad assists till we at the Caf sent him a message and asked him to chill out to stall his rising price

Witchking

Gandalf

There's a picture of him in a car in Manchester hours ago
That was the picture of him leaving the airport just before 5PM UK time, his flight was not even on the ground until 4PM. He might have gone to the hospital tonight but I would have imagined they would get him settled in a Hotel for the evening and schedule the medical tests for tomorrow morning but maybe it has always been his dream to pee in a cup as night falls over Manchester.

Its all gone Shane Long

That was the picture of him leaving the airport just before 5PM UK time, his flight was not even on the ground until 4PM. He might have gone to the hospital tonight but I would have imagined they would get him settled in a Hotel for the evening and schedule the medical tests for tomorrow morning but maybe it has always been his dream to pee in a cup as night falls over Manchester.
Correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t United Medicals all in house now? Have been for many a year

OrcaFat

Ticked that one off the bucket list years ago.

GJNJ

Probably because they pertain to sports and quantifiable output. What the feck are you expecting? If you want fluff, go elsewhere.

And a 15 goal striker simply would not be a bargain at 100m. You are talking rubbish.
I was happy in the haze of a United hour
But heaven knows I'm miserable now.

I was looking for a striker, and then I found a striker.
And heaven knows I'm miserable now.

In my life
Why do I give valuable time
To people who don't care if I post or not?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight

In my life
Strange man (or woman).

Hester_manc

I hope this has not gone too fast for Højlund.

As a Dane, I have followed him since his debut for FC Copenhagen. Here his performances were therefore somewhat fluctuating. In fact, FC Copenhagen did not think that Højlund was good enough, and they wanted to get rid of him. Therefore, it was surprising that he came to Sturm Graz instead of an even smaller club.

In Sturm Graz, Højlund was good and scored many goals, and he was quickly sold to Atalanta. Here, Højlund sat a lot on the bench for the first half of the year. So it was not long ago that his good performances in Italy and for the national team started.

It is actually only 1.5 - 2 years ago that Højlund was not good enough for FC Copenhagen. Now he is suddenly one of our most expensive players. I hope it hasn't gone too fast for him.

RedOrange

A precocious 21 year old 15 goal scorer in the PL for 100m is a huge bargain. That would show his potential is right up there with the best in the world. Tough concept for you, though, admittedly.

Anyways it's not so much that your posts aren't fluffy enough, it's that we don't need you to tell us things like "if this guy is shite then he won't have been worth the money".

Enjoy posting your overly obvious and yet still relentlessly negative drivel, I won't be reading it anymore.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
What's the keyboard shortcut for the o in his surname. My phone seems reluctant to do anything outside of the King's English. Which means I can't even text my own fecking name properly. But this seems more important
I can see this being an issue in the matchday thread. :)

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation

In my life
Tasty

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Saw this on reddit, which I thought was a good perspective to look at the fee with.

:eek:That is so true. Now i feel like a plonker questioning his fee.

Also Greenwood comes on my mind too (before he did that shit). I doubt that his fee would be under 60-70 mil one year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.