RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Lukaku the useless lump blocking a great pass
There's a good chance these useless c*nts will have to start their season in July and feck up their pre-season tour. They don't give a feck do they.
:eek::houllier:
Burnley to take points off them. We batter Huddersfield and then beat Barca to set up number 6 having just won our remaining league games. Telling yer fellas

montpelier

Some of this is worryingly adjacent. But even so, it's really very jolly unfortunate.

Or put another way.

Dear RAWK, do feck off.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
How didn't they beat us.... hmmm. Oh yes, because they aren't as good as city. Pretty obvious when you think about it isn't it?

No Idea For Nickname

Switching off before Jesus comes on. Can't be arsed with his eyebrows.

Burnley will deliver the goods.
Man city fans celebrating like they've won the league and are not only 1 point in front with 3 games left.
United were god awful.

Gary Neville making it sound like they were class.
even trying to want this man utd team to win is painful
how fred is still a professional footballer is beyond me
What the feck is Gary Neville watching? Utd have been shite,ran around for 30 minutes and have been outplayed since.Keeps insisting this has been a good performance.
Claiming to be 'the pride of Manchester' is feck all to brag about. Hahahaha, these City fans are as dumb as feck!
Anyone still claiming Pogba is a top midfielder is insane. He's a flicks and tricks highlights-reel selfish lazy narcissist.
How the feck are united still in with a decent shout of top4 !!!
United and Everton games are the ones. Knew we needed to win yet seemed happy with a draw.
You can't look at them like that

City have lost one match since Boxing Day - it is insane.
Mostly on De Gea that. Yes United are shite but City didn't create much second half, he just let in two easy shots.
Rashford, you're s...e
de Gega,you're s...e
Young,you're s...e
Pogba,you're s...e
Lingard,you're s...e
United,you're s...e
This is probably city's easiest game left this season. They'll have tougher tests ahead.
I don’t see it. There is a chance though it just won’t work out for them in a game. Just ‘one of those games’. That’s my only hope of then dropping points now.
The good news is United are years away from being a good side. If you'd told me in 2012 that they'd be in this sort of state now I wouldn't have believed you.
Raheem Sterling won a header against Paul Pogba, let that sink in for a moment. Shows where the two clubs are at.

Chairman Steve

Well that’s something to take solace in. The journos with their loveletter pieces and the crowing Liverpool fans taking a smack in the balls.

No Idea For Nickname

The problem is, if we get 97 fecking points and still not win it, then when the feck will we?
What has happened to De Gea?

Fist half City looked toothless, he lets in a soft goal and its curtains. The second goal is even worse.
Hopefully Chelsea give United a good beating on Sunday. These are dreadful. Burnley are better organised.
United and Everton games are the ones. Knew we needed to win yet seemed happy with a draw.
People talk about drawing United and Everton as the straws, but honestly the draws against Leicester and West Ham hurt us way more.
I hope I'm just paranoid but I worry what a trophyless season will do to team morale having come so close to 4/5 trophies in the past few years and winning none.
Well lets win the Champions League then. Deal?
Someone tell a joke ffs

Ill start

Fred cost £50m
Pogba is world class
I was wondering why Luke Shaw was starting this match, but by the looks of him, he ate his competition.
Dyche or Brendan is gonna do it for us. Just gotta keep winning.
This is depressing.
I know, Man City have won the league, our players are leaving and Ole's at the wheel. Nightmare.
United gave their all , they are just a poor team.
At least Keane is calling Neville out for his bollocks,if that's a good performance they've fallen even more than I thought.

No Idea For Nickname

City are doped up to feck. No doubt in my mind. They've cheated on every possible level from sponsorship to youth transfers to PEDs but I couldn't give a feck, it is what it is.
Could Neville make more excuses for the shit twats here. Hope Leane and Souness tear him limb from limb the horrible rat.
Keane is digging Neville out for his bullshit here

Put a smile on the gob at least
Been great seeing Keane & Souness calling out Neville on his bullshit.

No Idea For Nickname

Go on Twitter and see the hashtag #anyonebutliverpool trending from Arsenal, Man Utd & fecking Forest fans, I’d love to say something but you just get hit with “you was 7 points clear and you blew it”, I fecking hate other fans.

It is funny watching Keane calling Neville out thou.
Burnley have played Man City twice this season. Both at the Emptyhad. Once in the league and once in the league cup. They got beat 5-0 both times.
Amazed people have faith in Burnley. They are fecking awful.
Let’s give up now then!! What’s wrong with a bit of hope, better than somebody saying every 5 seconds that’s it’s over
I think they left the building RAWK, probably in bed in fetus pose crying.

No Idea For Nickname

On a more positive side at least we don't have to worry about this lot challenging for a title any time soon,especially as they've given a manager who only has nostalgia going for him a 3 year contract.

Souness was spot on about Pogba despite all the shit he's took over the years for criticising him.
Honestly i can't see anyone paying more than 25-30m if anyone at all takes a punt on him. The lad is one of the most over hyped, laziest footballers iv'e ever seen.
Fred the red is better than Fred
Red cafe celebrating a loss to their city rivals. Just odd.
Even better

Because they did try, they did get behind their side, and their team was and is just shite. I’m sure it’s a lot easier to console themselves with ‘haha we didn’t try lolol, fecked up Liverpools season’.

You’ve knocked yourselves off your fecking perch lads

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
When you see the comments in here with them thinking they're so awesome now, I don't know how anyone can accept them winning the league.

WireMUFC

You know what lads. It’s funny how Liverpool fans react to results like these. They think it’s easy to win a league and it isn’t its reallly fecking hard. It shows their in experience. They keep coming out with we’ve lost 1 game all season la. Hahahahaha it’s irrelevant. It’s really fecking hard these mugs are the most entitled vermin rats I’ve ever came across.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Guy on my Facebook the cockiest cnut going, clearly gutted they might not win the league now, obviously talking about us like he does every week. Saying we've been getting our success from their failure for a while now. One season, while we've been winning stuff or coming second in the rest :houllier:

Really hope they've pissed this one up the wall like the rest of their shitty attempts. They'll never do this well again. Would love it if they lost a few of their best players too. Anyone who doesn't get it doesn't know enough scousers.

Eric7C

Even better

Because they did try, they did get behind their side, and their team was and is just shite. I’m sure it’s a lot easier to console themselves with ‘haha we didn’t try lolol, fecked up Liverpools season’.

You’ve knocked yourselves off your fecking perch lads
Oh no, you know United are in trouble when RAWK posters have the correct insight about your club.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
They likely won't get ten gifted points from keeper howlers late on in the coming seasons, so this was their one-off chance IMO. Unless City fall off like they did when Leicester won a title.

Dansk

City are doped up to feck. No doubt in my mind. They've cheated on every possible level from sponsorship to youth transfers to PEDs but I couldn't give a feck, it is what it is.
Honestly, that's not even such an outlandish claim. Lacks evidence, but it's no secret that doping suspicions have followed Pep throughout his career. City have shown a wanton disregard for the rules at every turn and don't have much of a legacy to protect. I don't believe they're taking banned substances, but they may very well have something that just hasn't been discovered and banned yet. It's a pretty common thing in sports.

Giggs86

Reading through their pathetic comments, they are not so different than our own matchday thread during a game.

haram

What's hilarious is that they could have come to Old Trafford and done the job themselves. Half our team was injured and the bottling cnuts still couldn't win. They can feck off.

Rouge McDuck

Supports
Liverpool
There seems to be very little self-awareness going on in this thread. Most of the quotes are nearly exactly the type of thing posted on here regularly. Red Cafe and RAWK are not all that different, except for RAWK’s fascistic moderation style.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
There seems to be very little self-awareness going on in this thread. Most of the quotes are nearly exactly the type of thing posted on here regularly. Red Cafe and RAWK are not all that different, except for RAWK’s fascistic moderation style.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Part about our season starting in July and feking our preseason is sadly true.
Top 4 race is not over. Check Arsenal and Chelsea's form, it's as awful and they didn't play strong teams like we did.

Anyways this is for top 4 race thread.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Part about our season starting in July and feking our preseason is sadly true.
It's a possibility but for that Watford will need to win FA cup with United finishing 6th.