RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
'Engelbert Humperdinck stole our title':
RAWK said:
So is it just about winning or do people pay to be entertained? Stuea Bucharest won the Champions League (EC) but was it entertainment?

American Pie (stopped by Chicory Tip), Penny Lane/Strawberry Fields (stopped by Englebert Humperdinck), Vienna (stopped by Joe Dolce), Smells like teen spirit (stopped by Elton John and George Michael), Wonderwall (stopped by Robson and Jerome) all failed to top the charts but we know which songs we remember. I've not given up, far from it, but they have been fantastic (and memorable)

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Not RAWK but still very RAWKy said:
Not a great Barca side by any means. Suarez looks a shadow of the player he was. Messi is the xfactor and we all know he can be kept relatively quiet.
We will be a big test for Barca too, their aging midfielders are going to be pressed, there whole back line stretched.
Not RAWK but still very RAWKy said:
Suarez does what Barca does - fill his boots against shite Liga sides.
Are we still in the ‘Bullish’ phase of the Boom-Bust Cycle?

:drool:

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Don’t tell me. 11mm
Just fecking typical..
11mm when we played them..
And now the Jammy c*nts score with the ball just millimeteres over the line.. fecking cheating bastards.. feck off you corrupt c*nts.. just feck right off.. bastards..
Fuccckkkkkmk offffffffffffff
Well at least leicester won well today
Brendan will go there wide open, trying to outplay them and get hammered.

No Idea For Nickname

We are going to lose the title thanks to 11mm aren’t we.
Because of Manchester's Anthony Taylor (and financial doping cheats)
No.
We'll lose it because of that streak of draws.
If only we could've won 36 games out of 36.
Nobody can.
We could have risked more in that run - it was obvious then and it's coming back to haunt us now.
I'm going to have nightmares about that Wood chance.
And Lingaard

Minimalist

Vintage Rawk with that mm stuff. City were night and day better than them on the night but because it was a tight 2-1 scoreline, they cling to that shite.

No Idea For Nickname

With that Wood chance that’s 5 1v1s City have had missed against them in the last 8 days/3 games. Son/Lucas/Lingard/Wood.

Mane vs City is 1cm away from scoring. Aguero today is 1cm over the line. Fine fecking margins.
I would love to know in City's unbeaten winning run how many shots on target have the other teams had at their goal because it's far too easy for them.

This match is a joke
feck off Burnley absolute dogshit. Over to you Brendan
nice people..
I think I’d celebrate someone breaking Bernardo Silvas ankle like a goal. Vile little c*nt.
He's unbearable. Rat

No Idea For Nickname

Sterling gets away with another yellow.
Sterling. The same bullshit as against Spurs. Book the fecking twat
Gabriel Jesus's face offends me even more than Lingard's and that's saying something.
Sterling is a horrible c*nt. The media were disgusting to him but it should never be forgotten he is actually a massive gobshite and one of the biggest cheats in the league.

No Idea For Nickname

Wonder if city get as much stick for time wasting as Burnley?
The time wasting here ffs.

Should be playing 5 more minutes.
City have looked nervous for a large majority of this, especially the first half.

This title race is by no means over.
They are coached by man who comes from the most snide and arrogant football club in the world. Cheating softly is in his dna.
COOKED BOOKS!
You saw us buying them all
When we are breathed on, we fall
We've got no class here at all

Minimalist

Answers on a postcard for why Brendan Rodgers would give a flying fcuk about helping Liverpool anymore.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Answers on a postcard for why Brendan Rodgers would give a flying fcuk about helping Liverpool anymore.
Agreed. I find it quite peculiar. He came closer than any Liverpool manager to winning the Premier League, failed and was sacked. Now we’re expected to believe he’ll do everything in his power - and more - to ensure the man who replaced him wins it.

Odd argument.

Irrational.

Nope. The goal-line technology angle of today’s goal, the fine margins etc., is perfectly juxtaposed next to the non-goal at the Etihad.

It’s perfect.

:drool:
Now that you put it that way... :drool:

Just imagine if by some miracle Rafa gets a result against them next week :lol::lol:

Would he lose his legend status?

Red Devil Rising

If Man City do win the league, how long will it take for the Scousers to compare their points total to previous league winning seasons and declare themselves technical champions in that season?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Just imagine if by some miracle Rafa gets a result against them next week :lol::lol:

Would he lose his legend status?
No, but the fallout would be inevitable:

*People post that 'we should never have sacked Rafa'.
*People get banned for posting that 'we should never have sacked Rafa'.
*Rafa gets banned.

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
With that Wood chance that’s 5 1v1s City have had missed against them in the last 8 days/3 games. Son/Lucas/Lingard/Wood.

Mane vs City is 1cm away from scoring. Aguero today is 1cm over the line. Fine fecking margins.
To be honest, do not see much wrong with that. It's all true... Except that he counted the 1vs1s wrong :lol: