RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
If Man City do win the league, how long will it take for the Scousers to compare their points total to previous league winning seasons and declare themselves technical champions in that season?
Back in 2011, City finished 2nd with a grand total of 71 points.

BristolRuss

Ah that's right, the Everton draw was their last dropped points, not us. Fecking ruins it.
For a Liverpool fan missing out on winning the league due to dropping points to Everton isn't much worse than dropping points to us. It's hilarious both ways :D

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Always look at the positives. Klopp rents the same house that Brenden had so I am sure he will have a little chat and all will be fine. Just focus on things we can control Wednesday semi final and then Saturday. One game at a time. It is not over until Kloppo sings.
You can see Shaw's belly jiggling as he waddled into the box. That motherfecker needs to fast for about a month.
It's mesmerising to watch,propably distracts his marker too
good to see Hazard trying his heart out as he does at Anfield
United trying twice as hard in this game when compared to a recent game. Their very own Mr Ferguson spent a couple of decades calling that out as cheating. They seem to be quite comfortable with it now though, oddly.
Rolled over for City and will still get top 4. Sickening.
United! *clap clap* United!
Of course they are at it today. Useless c*nts.
Superb pass from Lukaku there and great movement from Shaw. Good play from Pogba before that. Did someone lace my dinner with LSD?
And they score against Chelsea when the chips are down. The usual.
Chelsea are garbage.

Back to being a small shite club.
Of course they are well up for it today
United getting top 4 and us second would be an absolute kick in the proverbials.
That fan has brass bollocks to hang that "Not arrogant, just better" banner up considering their form in the last 6 months.
Lukaku fecking knackered after running 5 yards there, how unfit is he
State of that Pogba dive then
Worst dive I've ever seen, not a peep from Ratboy or Tyler.

No Idea For Nickname

Get that ridiculous old man off the pitch
Matic, Chelsea’s CF, or Martin Atkinson?
How shite is the Europa League these days if this lot and Arsenal are in the last 4 and both favourites to get through to the final?

I thought it couldn’t get any weaker than when United won that year.
Yet when we end up in it all these good teams seem to turn up

Josh 76

Thought I'd see what this RAWK is all about.
Haven't laughed so much for ages :lol::lol::lol::lol:

No Idea For Nickname

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THE WORST GOALIE ON EARTH
De Gea again. Hilarious.
De Gea howler again, 1-1
He's forcing them to let him go
De Gea wants out.. pronto.. its blatantly obvious now..
David “Gary Sprake” De Gea.
Funny as feck that they still think he is a top class keeper
Just shoot on sight against them. He’ll throw one in eventually.
Hasn't he been their player of the season for the last five years or something?

Probably still deserves to win it this season.
Less clean sheets at home than Fulham
Dudek collapse here from De Gea. In a quick snap, he's gone from being a top keeper to absolutely awful.
Time to buy Pickford this summer.
f... off

CognitiveNeuro

The people on that forum are so delusional and....strange. It's not normal.

Are scousers like that in real life?

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo

To be fair, the majority I know are far from the bizarre group of individuals on that website.

I guess relative anonymity does that to people on internet forums.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
To be fair, the majority I know are far from the bizarre group of individuals on that website.

I guess relative anonymity does that to people on internet forums.
Most i meet in Norway, are not far from this, can easily imagine them turning it slightly up when logging into rawk.

bludsucker

Don’t know about scousers but one of my mate is a pool fan and he constantly went on about fergie having the fa and refs in his pocket. And that the league is bent af.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
RAWK said:
I just saw their goal as I didn't want to watch the match. You can't make it up can you? A few mm not over the line at the Etihad and only just a few over it today will be the difference between potentially winning it and not. That's going to be hard to stomach.
Football can be a cruel mistress, la.

:(

GeorgieBoy

Part of me wants the Kip to chant "champions" at our lads if we finish second with 97 points. I want those players to know how proud we are of them. But the media would spin it as sour grapes.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
It's weird how seething they are at the "lucky" Aguero goal yet they've benefited from some incredibly lucky goals like Origi v Everton, Alderweireld's own goal and Speroni's howler at Anfield.

Maybe don't bottle the chance to go 7 points clear...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I love the way that they talk about teams rolling over for them, when they've had some outrageous roll overs all season.
Keepers and defenders chucking them in late doors, likes of Huddersfield not even lasting 1min!

RochaRoja

The idea that Klopp can just "have a word" with Brendan and he'll magically stop the most ruthless team in English football history from winning a relatively straighforward home game is hilarious.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Always look at the positives. Klopp rents the same house that Brenden had so I am sure he will have a little chat and all will be fine. Just focus on things we can control Wednesday semi final and then Saturday. One game at a time. It is not over until Kloppo sings.
This is harder to understand than quantum physics. What does Kloppo's rent house have anything to do with controlling CL semi final? what the feck. This is the kind of 200 IQ texts that ordinary humans shouldn't read.

20solskjaer

The idea that Klopp can just "have a word" with Brendan and he'll magically stop the most ruthless team in English football history from winning a relatively straighforward home game is hilarious.
The fact they think he gives a toss about liverpool is even more hilarious,

the same brendan rodgers has just walked out the team he grew up supporting as a boy and still supports, his whole family supports them, he was on course for a treble treble and would have no doubt cemented himself among their greatest ever managers but chose to leave 3/4s of the way through the season, not to manage real or barcelona but midtable in the premier league leicester

he didnt care enough about celtic to hang around and finish the job, why the hell would he care about liverpool after being sacked by them :lol:

padzilla

Hipster
It's weird how seething they are at the "lucky" Aguero goal yet they've benefited from some incredibly lucky goals like Origi v Everton, Alderweireld's own goal and Speroni's howler at Anfield.

Maybe don't bottle the chance to go 7 points clear...
Lest we forget the ludicrous luck involved in the winner at Anfield against Spurs.

Fener1907

Going against the tide on here but I feel for them a bit. Got a passionate (weird) manager who's built a side that is pushing the oil barons all the way. Never been spendthrift themselves but it's closer to how I'd want it to be done. At least them winning might act as a kick up the ass that United need. It's looking like another apathy-inducing City victory instead.

Kapardin

Going against the tide on here but I feel for them a bit. Got a passionate (weird) manager who's built a side that is pushing the oil barons all the way. Never been spendthrift themselves but it's closer to how I'd want it to be done. At least them winning might act as a kick up the ass that United need. It's looking like another apathy-inducing City victory instead.
No thanks. Liverpool are a traditional big club, that is true, but they have a lot about them that makes others (not just United fans) support City.

The Kloppster

Supports
Liverpool
New set of supporters for the Champions :lol:
Both clubs (City and Pool) are turning this season into something special, something we haven't witnessed before. Yes, we've had Utd and Arsenal fighting top spot before, we've had Utd and City too, Utd and Chelsea in a 2 horse race, but this season City and us are taking this to a whole different level.

At the end of this remarkable season, BOTH clubs will be seen as massive winners, whoever pips the other to the title. There are no losers this time round, even if we win and City don't. The sheer number of points between us, the fact that neither team have hardly lost any games, the leaders interchanging every week, this is looking like the start of something new. A new dynasty, a new 2 horse race era, between the 2 best teams the PL has ever seen. Pep and Klopp were doing this in Germany many years ago, and now they've brought it to the PL, and taken it to a whole new level.

They are two titans in sport, on the start of a new rivalry, who have mutual respect for each other - like Federer v Nadal, Ali v Frazier, McEnroe v Borg, Palmer v Nicklaus, etc.

Couple this with City's other trophies they'll likely bag, Liverpool in another successive CL semi final (we still may even win it), and both teams are becoming untouchable to the rest of the PL, who can only look on and watch in envy.

This time round there are only winners, no losers, whoever pips the other by one point.

Fener1907

No thanks. Liverpool are a traditional big club, that is true, but they have a lot about them that makes others (not just United fans) support City.
I suppose that's the thing for me. There is undoubtedly so much that makes you not want to see them win it, but at the same time them winning it is what keeps me interested in football because it actually means something in terms of the bigger picture, whereas City winning continues to kill what remaining enthusiasm I have for the game.

Cpt Negative

He’s only passionate when the sky camera go close

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
'Part of me wants the Kip to chant "champions" at our lads if we finish second with 97 points. I want those players to know how proud we are of them. But the media would spin it as sour grapes.'

I hope they do ..... that would be simultaneously cringy and hilarious at the same time.

They could even have a replica trophy with "Best ever runners up" on it.

And a bus parade.

(And he missed the s off of 'skip').

Raw

Surely us being so far behind the top 2, who just so happens to be our biggest rivals, should already be a massive kick in the arse? Add to that another season in the Europa League. Their arses should already be kicked several times this season but they never get the fecking idea.

Gee Male

Both clubs (City and Pool) are turning this season into something special, something we haven't witnessed before. Yes, we've had Utd and Arsenal fighting top spot before, we've had Utd and City too, Utd and Chelsea in a 2 horse race, but this season City and us are taking this to a whole different level.

At the end of this remarkable season, BOTH clubs will be seen as massive winners, whoever pips the other to the title. There are no losers this time round, even if we win and City don't. The sheer number of points between us, the fact that neither team have hardly lost any games, the leaders interchanging every week, this is looking like the start of something new. A new dynasty, a new 2 horse race era, between the 2 best teams the PL has ever seen. Pep and Klopp were doing this in Germany many years ago, and now they've brought it to the PL, and taken it to a whole new level.

They are two titans in sport, on the start of a new rivalry, who have mutual respect for each other - like Federer v Nadal, Ali v Frazier, McEnroe v Borg, Palmer v Nicklaus, etc.

Couple this with City's other trophies they'll likely bag, Liverpool in another successive CL semi final (we still may even win it), and both teams are becoming untouchable to the rest of the PL, who can only look on and watch in envy.

This time round there are only winners, no losers, whoever pips the other by one point.
This is a genuinely hilarious post. Fitting that you've put it in this thread.

Two games left, looking like City should win it, so you declare that Liverpool will be regarded as winners anyway. And you declare yourselves to be in the top 2 teams the PL has ever seen - I don't even know where to start with that, maybe the fact that you haven't won anything in ages would be a clue.

But yep, winners. Brilliant.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Two best teams the league has ever seen? Probably a bit over blown if you come second and don't win europe!
United won a treble..arsenal had an invincible season. A high points total this year doesn't put you ahead of them

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship

:lol::lol: feck me, deluded or what. The fact is there'll be one winner and 19 losers and nothing more or less.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout

Quality trolling :lol: