RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18/19 Edition

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Klopp just said they played 0-0 with Bury because the players were so tired after the hard training sessions. I thought he'd run out of excuses after wind, dry grass, towns in penalty areas, concussions, fixture congestion, long balls and Valencia. Imagine their tiredness once the season is actually under way. :lol:

Even if we can't get excited about United next season, I'm dying to watch City and Pool come unstuck.
What a pathetic excuse.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Bury 0-0 Liverpool

I’ve been watching Fabinho all the 1st half and a little concerned. I know it’s early doors and Pre season but he isn’t showing for the ball..... is forever pointing for the ball to go anywhere but to him..... is positioning himself next to players so he’s not an option and has given the ball away.

I’m sure he’s feeling his way into things but could offer more for me.
Pure, unadulterated ****e.
Even with Keita in the side we still struggle to breakdown a low block side!
Thankfully we've plenty of time to sell everyone who played today and sign a new squad.

montpelier

Yes, looks totally obvious now you say.
Clubs of the French team; Tottenham, Stuttgart, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico, Chelsea, Man Utd, Juventus, PSG, Atletico, Chelsea. Who's shocked that they're a gang of detestable arseholes? Shithousery is their currency.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Not exactly current but very (unintentionally) funny:
TLW said:
The course of this game was irrevocably altered when the biggest twat in football wrenched Salah’s arm from it’s socket and then laughed about it as a tearful Mo left the field.
If I were refereeing him he’d need to be smashed over the head with a cricket bat before I’d even consider giving him a free-kick, although chances are I’d be the one swinging the bat so he’d get feck all.
Ramos is scum. He's no pantomime villain like Suarez, Diego Costa or Drogba for example. This fella is a genuine fecking scumbag and he’s dangerous. He knew exactly what he was doing to Salah and anyone who says differently doesn’t know football
That first one though…. *shakes head* Think about how many times over the course of this season that a goalkeeper has had a ball in his hands in that situation. I’m talking all four English Leagues, the Champions League Europa League, hell, throw in La Liga, Serie A and whatever league you want. How many times have keepers had the ball in their hands? Millions probably. Now how many times has that happened? Probably just this once.

And it happened to US, on THIS stage. It’s hard to get away from the notion that we’re cursed. It’s not just that we keep coming up short, it’s HOW we are coming up short. It’s utterly mental. It’s like some Manc or Blueshite is writing a script as to what is the cruelest/funniest way (depending on your allegiance) they can come up with to screw us over and leave us heart broken.

Honestly, the odds on the shit that keeps happening to us must be astronomical. If someone had said before the game that this was how it was going to go down, no-one would have believed it.
I’m not ready to turn the page and give it the ‘rah rah’ speech about how “we’ll bounce back” and “things like this are character building” or “it will make the good times taste even sweeter”. I’m not ready for that yet. Let Jurgen do it, he’s had enough fecking practice.
Liverpool 1 Real Madrid 3:
http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/topic/112577-liverpool-1-real-madrid-3-may-26-2018/

Tarrou

It’s utterly mental. It’s like some Manc or Blueshite is writing a script as to what is the cruelest/funniest way (depending on your allegiance) they can come up with to screw us over and leave us heart broken.
I've often thought this too over the last decade or so

when that beach ball scored against them, makes you wonder

Colombian Mancunian

As always, they won’t win any major trophy. Although I admit they are far better than they were 2-3 years ago.

Cloud7

I've often thought this too over the last decade or so

when that beach ball scored against them, makes you wonder
Gerrard slipping after giving his speech that this does not slip might just be the biggest piece of evidence that there exists a higher power in this world.

There is no way something like that happened by chance.

Emptihead

Supports
Manchester City
That's what they chose to showcase a year into his career? He ended up giving a foul away anyway :lol:
I like that they included the second angle really showing the foul. :lol: Truly a bizarre highlight to show.

montpelier

Andrew ''Good for Reducing the Net Spend '' Robertson - also known as ''Andy'' & probably the best LB in Europe by now

montpelier

best crowbar a quick quote in before the dreaded Crowd.gif gets unleashed - so this is what the RAWK stats say about the best of the Premier League's left backs

I actually looked at this when testing the radars for the preview I wrote.... Based on the radars there is little between Robertson & Davies. Kolasinac is quite good too. Rose & Mendy didn't play enough to qualify for the cut in terms of minutes played. Young and Alonso are nowhere near the level of Robertson and Davies. In fact Moreno is at least equal, if not better, than both.
and coming in from RAWK on edit

His assurance on the ball, his chess playing football brain and his self belief are turning him into, dare I say it a world class footballer.
Robertson Carlos.

Suixt

Supports
Chelsea
Karius did it again!
Just awarded a free goal to Dortmund but their attacker shot wide!

Please share a gif if anyone finds one.

automaticflare

I like Robertson

Thought we should have been in for him too. Very good solid young player imo

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Not rawk but the two replying to me definitely post there, especially the first one to reply.

Sorry, you'll have to click it, there were a few replies.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
The never-ending story continues...
PoP said:
If you knew anything about concussion, you'd know that it's quite possible.
RAWKite said:
There is zero chance of him being concussed now. It would be gross mismanagement to allow a keeper to play if he was, so let's stop with this nonsense shall we?
PoP said:
You're right. I'll bring that point up in August when I have to recertify in Concussion Protocol. What was I thinking following medical scientific evidence that concussion effects can last up to a year in some cases?

Ryan7

On Karius:
We could just say we're lucky that we now have maybe the best number two keeper around now?
Is there a better one?
How is butter fingers anywhere close to being the best number two around?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
On Karius:

How is butter fingers anywhere close to being the best number two around?
He’s absolutely spot on in my opinion. He’s just being very polite about it.

montpelier

Alanis Morissette possibly getting a little bit carried away here
fecking social media is slowly ruining football as well, nothing more to it.

and harshly taken out of context this one, but y'know...
After that CL final it's going to take him time to get his form back, and Klopp is giving him exactly that in pre-season.