Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Did a sniper just shoot Sterling?
Outrageous flop to the ground
You mean clever, right? He is English, he is clever.
If Salah did that then the comms would have been calling him all sorts and the press would already be furiously typing up their articles now.
WHU - United game
Neville is fickle beyond belief. Sucking Cavani off now after slaughtering the signing when he joined.
Really hope Leeds can get something from this game tonight. Chelsea fans need knocking down a peg or two.
Not sure who's on the coms here, but the way he's bigging up Bruno is hilarious. You'd think he was talking about Maradona.
They're so desperate for him not to fail that they hype him up to a level he's never shown nor that he ever will.
If you were talking about Pogba I’d agree.

Fernandes is clearly not in any danger of ‘failing’ currently. I do think that some of the praise has been over the top, which is probably to be expected given the fact he plays for United, but come on, he’s been a good signing. Claiming he hasn’t is a but mental really.
Telles is horrific, will get a few assists each season as he's an ok crosser but he's an awful athlete so will give up loads more the other way, clueless signing.
Wow
Goal actually given against Manchester United
I'm surprised.
Can't celebrate till VAR
Yep just waiting for them to disallow it for some bollocks reason
United got Fellaini’d.
Overhead kick clearance in your own penalty area :houllier:
Skilzz innit
Neville is too much of a fan to commentate on United games...Its like listening to Goldbridge
Oh oh. Penalty warming up for United
Yernited.
Comedy.
Can't wait to play these, their attempt at playing a highline is atrocious.
Pogba has been really entertaining this half, great fun.
Would Declan Rice get into our midfield?
Not even with all our injuries- has zero quality with the ball
West Ham good value to be 2-0 up here and no one could argue. United are liquid dog shit.
Pogba better just stay on the ground there,be more help to his team that way
What a glorious half that was

I'm sure Bruno Pele will be coming on in the 2nd half to win them a penalty though
Pogba nutmegged and then hit with a quality tackle to take the ball off him in the space of 10 seconds. fecking hell, he cost an actual 100 million for them.
West Ham might regret not leading by at least 2 as they would have comfortably seen it out. There's no way United will be this bad in the second half.
Don't tell me.

West Ham are missing a hat full of chances and Penandes will pop up at some point to convert their mandatory dodgy pen?
You can see it coming

FT whistle and the post-match interviews done then breaking news as a penalty is awarded 5 hours after the game which Fernandes slots into an empty net somewhere on the M6
Neville is too much of a fan to commentate on United games...Its like listening to Goldbridge
It's funny at times because you can tell he's desperate to lay in to them at times, like his comment on pressing, but won't upset his mate.
But overall you're right. Neville shouldn't commentate united games and carra shouldn't do our games either
Snide Bury cnut having another sly dig at Klopp there...
Pogba with a cracking goal to be fair
West Ham fully deserve this. They've had the chance to finish the game off on 5 or 6 occasions
To add insult to injury, the ball clearly goes out of play then back in
1-1 Pogba

Did that ball down the line by Henderson go out?
Won't be disallowed, it's Man Utd
Their spawn knows no bounds.
I've never known such a poor side spawn result after result.
100% that is chalked off if its us.
VAR amazingly has given the decision to Manchester United

I know.. I know.. Massive shock that
Horse shit. That was more clearly out than any of our offside turn overs.
2-1 United

They have been so shit again
You just have to laugh. No matter how shit a team is, playing 15v11 every week is going to get you some results.
United near the top. I've never known a luckier team.
Mental decision as per usual.
Hope these get fecked over on Tuesday.
Bottling Tory pricks...
The thought of them getting anywhere near winning the league makes me ill.
Good thing they won't then.
Rashford is one of the worst cheats in the league
I'd be pretty pissed off if I were a West Ham fan paying a hefty monthly Sky subscription to have that biased commentary by Neville forced on me.
Does Neville actually know he can talk about West Ham as well?
Second week in a row United is embarrassed in the first half only for the opponent to implode in the second half. Madness.
No doubting that they are title challengers this year.
Well with VAR can you rule them out ?
The institutionalised bias toward Man Utd in the British media really is a thing to behold...Sky and BT seem to be in a weekly sycophancy contest....hard to stomach when you consider the short shrift offered to LFC irrespective of our achievements
It's so fecking bizarre. Where does it even come from, and why does it persist? Makes absolutely no sense
What's even more bizarre is their fans' belief that it's us who are the media darlings.
They’ll be allowed to play behind the goal like in ice hockey next. The dimensions of the pitch are as irrelevant as most of the other rules now, it seems.
This has been my point all along. You can't discount a team who get gifted every decision.
All being equal with decisions they would not be in the top 4 at all this season and Ole would have been sacked before last season was out.
Added to the insane luck of teams missing sitters and folding like a pack of cards on a weekly basis on top of getting all the decisions.
if we finish above these this season we'll have done well because it's not a fair fight when all the decisions go for them and against us.
Added to the insane luck of teams missing sitters and folding like a pack of cards.

if we finish above these this season we'll have done well.

Behave. You sound like their idiotic fans bemoaning goalkeeper errors against us last season.
Come back at the end of feb and start talking about titles
Personally
It’s between us, city and Chelsea. Spurs and yernited will fight it out for 4th
its one set of laws for man utd
and another for the rest of the league. obvious isn't it.
favourable var calls week after week. FA golden boys are too big too fail.
Dont you think that tells you something? Such luck runs out.

Lets not forget you were convinced the authorities were going to give Everton the title.
This is the thing. Normally it always does.
The last time a club got the number of decisions go their way on a consistent basis was in the old Communist leagues in Eastern Europe. It's ever since VAR came in, we're not talking one run of games.
Evra analysis ... "....and I'm really happy tonight!"
You wouldn't even get this on MUFCtv, you wouldn't.
We don't give a shit how you feel, you dumpling. You're there to comment on the game.

No Idea For Nickname

It’s not a penalty, move on.
Here comes VAR against us again
Looks like he got the ball, they are checking an offside in the buildup.
Well done referee
Well well well...

Marriner looks at the monitor and sez 'feck off you TV Twat'
Cripes! Totally at sixes and sevens there.
We're very fortunate not to be 2 down.
24 lookman cuts inside and shoots at goal.

Alisson turns it behind for a corner

It breaks on the edge of the area and the lad with the dreads scores.

There was a Balts that push on Mo salah before that though

There was a foul in that goal, one of our defenders was shoved. How is that not a freekick?
Absolutely ridiculous. ‘He made a meal of it’ said Carragher. Doesn’t matter, it’s a foul.
Klopp going to a new level on mental on the touch line
as blatant a foul as you will see on mo
Apparently not a foul when its one of our players. Incredible decision
Another decision where one of our players is fouled and the ref ignores it.
Well that's one way to get a penalty...
To be fair, that’s a fecking absurd decision. Absurd.
The law is a joke.
Shite penalty
:Wellin
I can't quite believe that Fulham still have eleven players on the pitch.
The ref giveth and the ref taketh

Swings and roundabouts it seems
None of their players would be in our XI yet this has been the worst half of the season and maybe a long time before that. Need a massive improvement.
can't win an away game to save our lives
Absolutely shit performance. Dreadful result against one of the worst sides in the league.
Our away form in the league is very worrying. Terrible result.
Desperately disappointing. With an ever increasing injury list I think more of these days are entirely possible. Barely created a chance after we equalised.
Somewhat of a shambles that.

Fulham are an absolutely shite side with nothing about them.
We should see a reaction on Wednesday. That's the potential silver lining.
Poor performance not helped by incompetence from the officials. I thought Fulham played well, but got every decision
Could of been worse, should of been a hell of a lot better. fecking Fulham
Take the point and run.

Season is going to fast become a write off with performances like this and our ever growing injury issues.
The injuries are sucking the life and enjoyment out of this season. It’s a fecking horrible season.
Lucky to get a draw. Better second half but watching constant aimless crosses and long balls for most of the game wasn't much fun. Jones and Allison the only players to come out with any credit
Lets not beat around the bush, that was utter shite.
However, we got a point, we're joint top and our injured players would probably make second in the league easily.
Back home with fans on Wednesday I think we'll turn Spurs over....and hopefully we get a trickle of players back from injury to boost us.
I just found an unwillingness on the players to get stuck into the challenges. On the other hand, Fulham were pretty reckless with their challenges, but they got away with it. Yet the weird thing is that it feels like Andre Marriner was pretty spot on this match
That was the worst 45 minutes in the first half i've seen under Klopp, no urgency no zip in our play, we were so slow and laboured and giving the ball away when hardly pressured, we made Fulham look like Bayern Munich the way they countered us.
that was pretty atrocious. like we turned up thinking fulham would let us score
Long balls and diagonals all afternoon were so poor. We didn't get on the end of a single cross that went into the box either.
Piss poor that, and more injuries to deal with. It's actually laughable how shit our luck has been with injuries.
Always going to be difficult after the first team had to travel to Denmark for a must win European game.
Shit away performance..
Shit all over the park..
Shit penalty.. Lucky to score..
Lucky to get a point..
Jones only one who turned up.. and got a kick in the bollox for his troubles..
We'll get thumped by spurs if we don't sort this out..

No Idea For Nickname

So Salah played 100 minutes midweek in a dead rubber meaning he couldn’t finish the game when we needed a goal in the league.... that shit really is mystifying ... I look forward to many of you now explaining it to me
I’m sure Klopp wasn’t planning on Jota being injured and I’m sure he was planning on Jota starting this ahead of Salah to keep Salah fresh for spurs, but I’m sure you’ll try and find as many negatives as possible to have a moan
Yeah it was bad, really bad. Not been Jurgen's best week.

(This doesn't mean I've urinated the bed, hate him, don't trust him etc etc)
Getting fecking sick of it to be honest. Sick of playing to a different set of rules to everyone else. Sick of watching Liverpool players being kicked all over the place being met with a shrug and being told they need to toughen up by commentators, then being penalised for feck all. Sick of the game being re-refereed.
Sick of the fecking injuries. Level on points at the top and I’m not convinced I give a shit. Maybe I’m footballed out perhaps.
Anyway, thank goodness for the shit handball rule. We could have played for a week and not scored otherwise. But, meh, basically.
A bit of luck with reffing for a change, but another 4 players injured since Wednesday. I'm a tad deflated, here.
Normal fare for us since the first lockdown, lots of effort but a lack of quality
We needed a goal and we took off Salah? Why?
To much football I guess after Wednesday. The mind boggles
Vital we get Thiago, Shaq and Milner back soon.
We are down to bare bones and it's showing. Lads are completely fecked. Shows this teams heart that we are where we are.
Mentality Monsters
Taking Mo off early after he played 90 mins in a meaningless midweek game is indefensible
A point will do. I don’t think we’ll lose the title from away draws this season. Just gotta keep winning at home.
Atalanta, Brighton and now today where we’re just trash. 3 out of the last 6 games, not a good trend. Happy with a point? I guess in the context it’s better than zero but if you want to see the team win something you can’t be happy with that at all. There’s no excuse for getting outplayed.
Wow, just rewatched their goal, how was that now a foul on Mo?! Clear as day, 2 hands straight in his back as the ball drops to him.

Terrible decision!
I really cannot explain it. It was a clear push and a mystery why VAR just let it go. Jones got booked for nothing yet Salah was clearly pushed and everyone blames Salah for being too soft.
Hendo and Fabinho at CB against Kane and Son? We can win it but our midfield really needs to step up especially Gini. Missing as always in away games.
Who the fxck are the commentators today? They are just shxt, keep wishing us failure! They never mentioned their offside or their fouls while exaggerating ours! They also keep asking for penalty for Fabinho’s clearance when it’s clear as fxck that it wasn’t a foul at all after about 10 slow motion check
Carragher on Sky. The guy is a c*nt. Such a shame he played for Liverpool as I despise him.

No Idea For Nickname

Philips to do a no nonsense job against spurs ?
Not if Sir Harry of Kane bumps into him when he's mid air and puts him in the treatment room before earning a trademark penalty off a blatant dive..
What a load of shite......if Fabinho’s tackle is a foul then so is the push on Salah. There is far to much one-sided bullshit spouted by commentators.
Sky are a fecking joke- calling the Fulham pen a stonewaller and crying over our pen.
The ref gave both on field decisions- its the rules
Evra........”it’s a soft penalty but it’s a penalty”......so it’s a penalty and stop harping on as it was a poor decision
Evra is a knobend
If we had to manage the fitness then Salah shouldn’t have played for so long on Wednesday.
This to be honest. I don't get why Salah and Jota played against Midgetland, resulting in Salah having to go off early today, and Jota now being out for 2 months. We know we don't have many players available, should have let the first team rest against Midgetland.
Something is weird about our PL away form.
It wouldn't be an issue if we didn't get mugged by the on field ref and/or VAR against Everton and Brighton. No one would be mentioning our away form.
Can't help but point out the obvious here: if we'd everyone fit we'd be pissing this league again. A fact that seems to be lost on all the dickheads doing punditry for the likes of Sky and BT.
Agree we'd be well clear, it was like an FA Cup giant killing on Sky afterwards.
And now Klopp saying post match that anybody that played midweek had issues today.
They did. The Manchester Derby 0-0, Tottenham drew 1-1 against Crystal Palace, Chelsea even managed to lose to the Blueshite. Yet still you sound confused.
I was listening to Ian Darke and Mathew Upson.. fecking horrendous..
Agree. They went on and on about Fabinho not getting the ball and all player while they were showing the replays. I needed one f-ing replay to see Fab got all ball.
Spurs are getting slapped Wednesday
We lost this on Wednesday when Klopp, after whinging all season that he doesnt have enough subs in the PL, played half of our fit 11 in a completely meaningless game.
Of course everyone moaning neglects the impact of home team support that helped Fulham raise their energy.
2000, is at Vanarama levels of numbers.
Have a good Sunday evening people, try not to get yourselves banned

meamth

The arrogance in Rawk right now.

We’re better in every single position on the pitch. Only way they surpass us is through shit decisions or our injury crisis rearing it’s head again.
L.o.l at the people desperately getting into line behnd Utd as title-winners, just so they can be on the right side if it were to happen. feck that, at this point all that needs saying is that these lot are fecking shite and aren't winning a raffle.
feck me! How the feck are these lot just 2 points behind us (if they win their game in hand).
Not worried about them as title challengers. As a Liverpool fan, I have had a lot of such periods over 15 + years. A streak of good results - some great displays, etc. etc. Even United have had few such cycles already. The thing is to win the title you need to grind it out every week - to remain motivated. Something which Klopp has coached into us. Something that, to be fair, Ferguson's teams almost always had.
They will die out eventually.
The main title challenge will come yet again from City eventually.
Of course that the PL is going to help them to stay in the top 4. After all, they were the dominant force in the PL for 2 decades. The good news is, the gap in the quality between LFC and Man Utd is becoming bigger every year, despite the Mancs spending a fortune. They represent no real threat to us, and the way they are run, that won't change any time soon.
I had better things to do so i didn't watched this match, but i checked FlashScore stats, and stats-wise Leeds were better from what i saw. I guess they were a bit unlucky.
In 2-3 years, Man Utd will still be fighting for a top 4 finish, and we will be on 20+ league titles. There will be a new flagship for the PL, and they won't need to protect their brand by protecting Man Utd anymore.
Madness the corruption that’s got them to this point. The Brighton penalty is the biggest scandal. They’re still shite though!
Nah. The media has been fawning over United since the 70s. No way the PL turns its back on them now. If anything, they're desperate for a head-to-head race between us and them as it's so rarely happened.

That jumped up little gollum goblin is less capable than Roy Evans, but they're trying to put him on the same level as our Jurgen.
Fml people are actually questioning they could be in a title race? First it was Leicester last year, then spurs now people are thinking about fecking Gollum?? It is actually possible for a team to win a few on the bounce. He will lose a few soon and in no time his head will be on the block.... again.... then they’ll win some more...

Josep Dowling

‘I had better things to do so i didn't watched this match, but i checked FlashScore stats, and stats-wise Leeds were better from what i saw. I guess they were a bit unlucky.’

This has to be a joke surely? How can a team that lost 6-2 play better. Take out Bielsa and no one would give praise to Leeds yesterday.

meamth

They genuinely believe we got help from the FA to stay relevant! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And not to mention they supposedly leading with 4 more points! Robbed.

big rons sovereign

The bitterness from those sad twats is incredible. They won 7-0 but nobody gives a shit. Like a smacked arse child, they can't handle not being the centre of attention.

RashyForPM

There are some alright Pool fans, but to sign up to RAWK, it shows there and then that you’re a bit of a lowlife idiot already.

‘I had better things to do so i didn't watched this match, but i checked FlashScore stats, and stats-wise Leeds were better from what i saw. I guess they were a bit unlucky.’

This has to be a joke surely? How can a team that lost 6-2 play better. Take out Bielsa and no one would give praise to Leeds yesterday.
people look at possession as something that’s of value.

the most important stats are shots, shots of target and goals - and we totally dominated those.

brian017

Strange bunch. I don‘t think it’s arrogance to suggest that we are in a title race. Sure, come February/March we might not be but as of December 2020, our position and points total state that we are

svn

That post is great :D

What's even funnier than the post itself is the complete lack of self awareness. In his mind, we've got a lucky win today against Leeds, and that will be the narrative he follows in the future. I wouldn't be surprised to see the same guy refer back to our "flukey win against Leeds" at some point in the future.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!

Casually forgetting the fact that Palace for 20 mins were the better side and with better finishing would have been on par.

Also an idiot who puts his faith in stats where sport is concerned

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
:lol:

I wonder.. do they have a dedicated thread there that mock redcafe?
Yes it's called RAWK!

They bar fans from other clubs who come on and criticise them. If you were on here during the Evra-Suarez incident, they blocked and banned fans left right and centre...including their own for supporting Evra!

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Going to Rawk is bad for health. How the feck someone can be that deluded? It is unbelievable. Seriously, those guys need help.

Favourite pick of the day; Bruno (mediocre player) would not be even on the bench for them!

Dinghy

Saying it for weeks now, VAR is their tool for keeping it tight at the top. They don't want what ourselves and city have done the last few seasons happening again. Football is an entertainment business to them and VAR helps shape that project.
The two points aren't connected though mate. Yeah, they're nothing, but if they get another 4-6 points in the next few games and we're denied another 4 points then we're no longer ahead, even if they are nothing.

What they are in truth becomes irrelevant if their position is propped up artificially.

I’m not venturing to RAWK - but for those who do, is this a consensus, or just a small proportion of delusional tools, like all fanbases have?

90 + 5min

Supporters are supporters. Defending its team, go at opposition.

But what I do think is wierd is this narrative that ManUtd gets help by The FA as few of their fans say when we win. When actually they can thank TheFA and VAR for their title last year. They love to play victims but it is other way around.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I’m not venturing to RAWK - but for those who do, is this a consensus, or just a small proportion of delusional tools, like all fanbases have?
Absolutely consensus. They are like Borg. One mind and shit like that.
But i am speaking about RAWK. I am guessing that other Pool fans are like everybody else. At least few that i know.

On the other hand, seeing some Pool fans on Caf who think that VAR is against them and who see God in Klopp, makes me wonder

Absolutely consensus. They are like Borg. One mind and shit like that.
But i am speaking about RAWK. I am guessing that other Pool fans are like everybody else. At least few that i know.

On the other hand, seeing some Pool fans on Caf who think that VAR is against them and who see God in Klopp, makes me wonder
Bloody hell.

Kajus

I love the notion of corruption. As if Woodward would be competent enough to bribe the right people!

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Supporters are supporters. Defending its team, go at opposition.

But what I do think is wierd is this narrative that ManUtd gets help by The FA as few of their fans say when we win. When actually they can thank TheFA and VAR for their title last year. They love to play victims but it is other way around.
Fans are fans. But other fans don't have a problem to admit that xy player is class and things like that. They shit on every our player. Every. Bruno is mediocre, Brewster is better than Greenwood, Henderson is better than Pogba etc...
Delusion is high there

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Bloody hell.
Yeah. You are doing good by not going there. I do then and there and just lose my nerves. Bloody cult. It is not fan forum at all. It is "lets worship everything about Liverpool and hate everything else". They don't have debates. It is just contest who will praise Pool more and insult better United. Crazy bunch

big rons sovereign

Fans are fans. But other fans don't have a problem to admit that xy player is class and things like that. They shit on every our player. Every. Bruno is mediocre, Brewster is better than Greenwood, Henderson is better than Pogba etc...
Delusion is high there
Mate of mine is a Liverpool fan, as kids he was the typical Liverpool fan. A total wanker with the view that all United players were shit and they were superior in every way.
He's mellowed with age though, absolutely raves about rashford and Bruno. And rightly so, the same as I'd take vvd and mane.
He's still a bit weird though, has a klopp face mask and hangs his Liverpool scarf above the fireplace.
But that bunch on RAWK are breed unto themselves. Completely batshit, you just know they sleep in Liverpool PJ's and have anfield bedding. Full kit wankers all.

meamth

They have weird shits like poetry and short stories about their club. Written by scousers.

And not to mention their weird knack of giving vile nicknames to anything they hate.

Chief123

I cracked up when I read that. Leeds were unlucky and had better stats :lol:

meamth

The wanking over them in the media this morning is cringe worthy. Top 3 stories on Sky website for example. Nothing about ourselves or Leicester who are 2nd and going great on a fraction of the resources United have.
The feck? Didn't they play a day early?

Chief123

They seem to be really bitter about the penalty awarded at Brighton after the final whistle. They just can’t let go.

I mean, it was a blatant penalty that the referee missed. It was rightly awarded regardless of whether the whistle was blown. Corruption through justice:lol::lol:

Giggsyking

Mate of mine is a Liverpool fan, as kids he was the typical Liverpool fan. A total wanker with the view that all United players were shit and they were superior in every way.
He's mellowed with age though, absolutely raves about rashford and Bruno. And rightly so, the same as I'd take vvd and mane.
He's still a bit weird though, has a klopp face mask and hangs his Liverpool scarf above the fireplace.
But that bunch on RAWK are breed unto themselves. Completely batshit, you just know they sleep in Liverpool PJ's and have anfield bedding. Full kit wankers all.
:lol: