RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

Ludens the Red

The arrogance in Rawk right now.
:lol: Christ.
I’m amazed there’s that level of bitterness still. They’ve won the league and are miles ahead of us. I guess the previous years of Sir Alex inflicted damage still hurts.
It’s always more flattering when the United talk comes in the form of bitterness than mockery.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
The feck? Didn't they play a day early?
"It's all about United's win yesterday on Sky, nothing on there about our treble in 2001 la".

They can feck right off with these little lectures about what it takes to win PL titles. I think we know a bit about that ourselves boys, Jesus wept.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
This conspiracy to keep United relevant has been a bit poorly executed over the last 7 years.

It's almost as if there's no conspiracy at all....

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
They're like Trump supporters. Openly discussing ridiculous conspiracy theories as if factual. Brain dead over there.

Chipper

Adulterer.
‘I had better things to do so i didn't watched this match, but i checked FlashScore stats, and stats-wise Leeds were better from what i saw. I guess they were a bit unlucky.’

This has to be a joke surely? How can a team that lost 6-2 play better. Take out Bielsa and no one would give praise to Leeds yesterday.
:lol:
14 shots on goal vs. 3.

Not gonna lie, Leeds are ahead in lots of the categories there but that's by far the most important one they list. Just on the most basic level, how are you going to beat a team scoring 6 with 3 on target?

I'll admit I sometimes look at stats to try and gauge a game I didn't watch but at least he should try have a clue at what to look for! xG is by far superior, but if you're not going to use that then shot count/shots on target can be used as an inferior substitute of sorts. It's no surprise that teams at the top of the shot count table tend to score the most goals and that holds up for individual matches too.

RUCK4444

The inferiority complex runs deep with this lot. You can't blame them really, to have us two points behind them will give many of them palpitations no doubt.

One title in 30 feckin years and they are giving out lectures on how to win the league, embarrassing. They are pure cringe.

Red00012

‘I had better things to do so i didn't watched this match, but i checked FlashScore stats, and stats-wise Leeds were better from what i saw. I guess they were a bit unlucky.’

This has to be a joke surely? How can a team that lost 6-2 play better. Take out Bielsa and no one would give praise to Leeds yesterday.
Was just about to post the unlucky part :lol:

dadgom

I'd say that Liverpool were lucky against Crystal Palace, 7 goals from 8 shots on goal:rolleyes:

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Out of all clubs fans, Looserpools fans are the worse.
That is why i have lets say respect to Arsenal fans. When they are shit, they say that THEY are shit and don't try to blame other clubs, FA and shit like that.
Liverpool could be relegated and they would be still saying that they are best in league.

Even "our" Pool fans here on Redcafe are becoming more like those on RAWK with theories about FA against Liverpool. Whole world against Liverpool.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Apparently Leeds were the better team yesterday. The “Leeds should have scored 6” argument has no substance as the same logic can be applied to us, we should have scored 15. They are only factoring in Leeds missed chances, when it was actually us who missed more big chances.

I would have thought success would have made them less deluded but apparently not. I remember lurking back when we were winning leagues & competing for CLs every year & they were scrapping for top 4 yet their fans would always claim they were better than us & we just get lucky all the time, despite us regularly finishing 30 points ahead of them. Next level delusion.

Not as bad as bluemoon though mind.

Chipper

Adulterer.
I'd say that Liverpool were lucky against Crystal Palace, 7 goals from 8 shots on goal:rolleyes:
Pretty much. This past weekend's comparison:

xG on Understat
Palace 0.49 v Liverpool 2.87 (Liverpool + 2.38)
United 4.78 v Leeds 1.63 (United + 3.15)

Total Shots
Palace 5 v Liverpool 14 (Liverpool +9)
United 26 v Leeds 17 (United +9)

On target
Palace 3 v Liverpool 8 (Liverpool +5)
United 14 v Leeds 3 (United + 11)

United higher raw numbers in all 3 categories, more dominant vs. opponent in xG and shots on target. If either was lucky this weekend it was Liverpool. Of course they weren't though, they were thoroughly deserved winners, nobody was lucky at all in terms of who won their respective games. Their scoreline did flatter them a lot more than ours did us if you want to nitpick which I will seeing as at least one of their fans is daft enough to say we were lucky.

Harold_Giles

That scoreline yesterday is masking some really glaring flaws in their team and the way they played. On another day, had Leeds been more composed about what they were doing, it ends up 6-6, and they should have easily have shipped 6 against Leeds there. It's only a matter of time before this United side takes another absolute pasting, and I don't mean like our one against Villa. That was an outlier and an anomaly. We probably will never see that happen again any time in our life time, but the battering United took at the start against Spurs? That's a cert to happen again with these. In a normal season, these are down hovering around mid table, and no one is going to convince me otherwise of that. Despite what has been gathering a bit of momentum regarding the excuses of the crowds and how they make a big difference, that can't be argued with, because the crowd absolutely does make a massive difference. For one thing, I don't think a game like yesterday happens in front of a packed OT. That was like watching two teams picked between mates down at the local 3g pitch, and it happened because there was no pressure of 60+ thousand supporters to make the players think twice about making risky, yet attacking, passes.
Yesterday should have been a draw.
The 1-6 loss against Spurs is bound to happen again.
The 7-2 beating they took against Villa won't happen again in their lifetime.

1 league title in 30 years and some on there sound like they just won their 30th title in as many years.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
at no time this season have I thought that these are a good team

the major decisions they get going there way week in week out is incredible

ferguson used to get them all the time but when he retired Moyes got nothing and it was a level playing field for the first time in 20 years

for some reason since ole took over they have gone back to getting ALL the big decisions again
Maybe fergie has handed over his private snapshots(wink, wink, nudge, nudge) to Ollie.
I was glad to see Leeds go up because I thought it means one of our rivals having one more tough game but they bent over for united. The space they gave them was ridiculous.

At least Everton acknowledges when they are outplayed and start Plan B which is injuring as many of our players as possible.

The wanking over them in the media this morning is cringe worthy. Top 3 stories on Sky website for example. Nothing about ourselves or Leicester who are 2nd and going great on a fraction of the resources United have.
To be honest, that is great news ...

Even the BBC have wheeled out their latest court jester and prize bellend that is Micah Richards to say Utd are in a title race.

Does that guy ever stop spouting shite? He's overtaken Robbie Savage as the 'Face I'd most like to punch'
The media is desperate for us to have a challenger and there to be a title race, until we put some distance on everyone else, they are going to talk up the sides nearest to us and that is potentially united rather than leicester at the moment due to their game in hand.
I saw that before he is a right dickhead him wasn't he the guy who said everyone should calm down about us just after we had won the title last season couldn't believe what i was hearing
Laughable talking about 'title races' with just over a third of the season gone! Let's see where teams are after 25-26 games. Only then should anyone discuss title races. However, we know that muppet pundits have to create 'talking points.' It is tedious but that's the way it is sadly.
That scoreline yesterday is masking some really glaring flaws in their team and the way they played. On another day, had Leeds been more composed about what they were doing, it ends up 6-6, and they should have easily have shipped 6 against Leeds there. It's only a matter of time before this United side takes another absolute pasting, and I don't mean like our one against Villa. That was an outlier and an anomaly. We probably will never see that happen again any time in our life time, but the battering United took at the start against Spurs? That's a cert to happen again with these. In a normal season, these are down hovering around mid table, and no one is going to convince me otherwise of that. Despite what has been gathering a bit of momentum regarding the excuses of the crowds and how they make a big difference, that can't be argued with, because the crowd absolutely does make a massive difference. For one thing, I don't think a game like yesterday happens in front of a packed OT. That was like watching two teams picked between mates down at the local 3g pitch, and it happened because there was no pressure of 60+ thousand supporters to make the players think twice about making risky, yet attacking, passes.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Apparently Leeds were the better team yesterday. The “Leeds should have scored 6” argument has no substance as the same logic can be applied to us, we should have scored 15. They are only factoring in Leeds missed chances, when it was actually us who missed more big chances.

I would have thought success would have made them less deluded but apparently not. I remember lurking back when we were winning leagues & competing for CLs every year & they were scrapping for top 4 yet their fans would always claim they were better than us & we just get lucky all the time, despite us regularly finishing 30 points ahead of them. Next level delusion.

Not as bad as bluemoon though mind.
There was one insane spell where we missed about 5 incredible chances over 90seconds.
Even the most deluded Liverpool fan who watched that game can't think we didn't batter them.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
They are back to claiming we benefit from an Fa conspiracy and have the refs in our pockets, hilariously ironic given their "luck" with refs last season. Feels good to have confirmation they're starting to fear us again ;)

Shout out to the guy who wrote this
"People with an enormous emotional investment in a football match and (in most cases) a complete hatred of Man United posting on a footy forum claiming that United are beneficiaries of favourable decisions isn’t evidence of anything other than the tribalistic nature of football fans.

I’ll leave it at that as we won’t agree."

A very rare moment of non-delusion from a member of RAWK.

Ladron de redcafe

How are they handling the Mo Salah reports of wanting to leave?
Some strange stuff going on there. Salah gave an interview in which he repeatedly stated that he was disappointed that he wasn't named captain.

Klopp them revealed that he had a conversation with Salah prior to the match and explained to him why TAA was chosen as captain before he was (longer tenure at the club).
Salah then went to the interview in the press zone and made the public comment about how disappointed he was to not be handed the armband.

A day later, Salah's former international teammates tells everyone that Salah is upset and wants to leave Liverpool.

If Salah is using his friends in the media as a conduit via which he can express frustration and still retain plausible deniability so that he can be the 'good guy', then this is worse than the Riaola-Pogba situation. But it's entirely possible this former international teammate and Salah aren't even in contact and that the former is making this sort of comment because doing so as a member of the media positions him as an "insider".

M Bison

Supports
York City
Some strange stuff going on there. Salah gave an interview in which he repeatedly stated that he was disappointed that he wasn't named captain.

Klopp them revealed that he had a conversation with Salah prior to the match and explained to him why TAA was chosen as captain before he was (longer tenure at the club).
Salah then went to the interview in the press zone and made the public comment about how disappointed he was to not be handed the armband.

A day later, Salah's former international teammates tells everyone that Salah is upset and wants to leave Liverpool.

If Salah is using his friends in the media as a conduit via which he can express frustration and still retain plausible deniability so that he can be the 'good guy', then this is worse than the Riaola-Pogba situation. But it's entirely possible this former international teammate and Salah aren't even in contact and that the former is making this sort of comment because doing so as a member of the media positions him as an "insider".
Not sure if it’s just that I tend to see or look out more for Utd news, but surely this about salah being unhappy/wanting to leave is as big news as the pogba stuff, but hasn’t had as much coverage?

Ladron de redcafe

Not sure if it’s just that I tend to see or look out more for Utd news, but surely this about salah being unhappy/wanting to leave is as big news as the pogba stuff, but hasn’t had as much coverage?
I think so, as well. As you said, it might be due to the fact that we spend more time discussing the Pogba situation on here than we would spend discussing a player from another club that makes it feel as though the Pogba situation gets more coverage, but I haven't seen much coverage of the Salah situation.

Threesus

Is it me or is the whole Salah situation silly? Similar to Yaya throwing a tantrum over not getting a birthday cake.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
No, because it wasn't his agent saying he's gonna leave

Nickosaur

Only ahead of Everton by 3 points? And we're only 2 points behind with a game in hand? These scouse bastards are there for the taking!

No Idea For Nickname

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Only ahead of Everton by 3 points? And we're only 2 points behind with a game in hand? These scouse bastards are there for the taking!
Not quite. Win our game in hand and we're 3 points behind. Also, City are 1 point behind us, so they win their game in hand and they're 4 points off
Liverpool.

City have picked up again recently, after a very poor start.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Critical game at their place in a few weeks.
But we need to make sure we put the wins in before then.

No Idea For Nickname

Always embarrassing when we get Allardyced.
Btw who's the sky commentator who was absolutely desperate for West Brom to score all game? No, I'm not talking about Carra.
Poor that from Jones.

On Matip‘s injury hope he’s back before the Utd game.
Ourselves to blame, got sloppy and overconfident that led to the goal being conceded. Makes it unbearable that it’s to that c*nt Allardyce.
Against that cud chewing prick, I could have done without this. I hope he goes down.

Onwards and upwards. YAWN
Not our finest 90 minutes. Lack of creativity and pace today all round.

Still top. Move on .
fecking sick to death of the cheating officials though. Sadio being held in a bear hug and Friend tells him he threw himself down. Do your fecking job then you cheating c*nt.
That was embarrassingly bad. Two points dropped that might end up being very costly in the long run. Awful second half.
Holy feck, that second half was... bad! Rhys Williams is a problem and not in a positive way like the Twitter twats like to say. He can't run. Grant ran by him like he was running in cement and he's hardly Aguero. Sign a defender please. The attack was awful.
Hendo, Curtis and Trent should have been hooked. They were utterly shocking that second half.

Oh and Kevin Friend is a disgrace. What a shit afternoon all round.

SinNombre

Not quite. Win our game in hand and we're 3 points behind. Also, City are 1 point behind us, so they win their game in hand and they're 4 points off
Liverpool.

City have picked up again recently, after a very poor start.
2 points if we win our game in hand (Burnley)

City would be 3 points behind if they win their game in hand (Villa)

Villa themselves could be 1 point behind if they win their 2 games in hand (Newcastle, City)