RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

stevoc

These cnuts have been thinking the league is corrupt for 2 decades. I wonder did they think it was also corrupt last year when they won the fecking thing.

Mike Smalling

Random comment on YouTube :lol:
Hate to say it, but drop Trent for the United game. With his form right now, Rashford would kill Trent and then serve him to kids as a school meal.

RedChisel

I suppose the FA banning Cavani for 3 matches is part of this big conspiracy to hand us the title :rolleyes:

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
So the Premier League is back to being corrupt again.

Let the history books note that the first wave of corruption ran steadily from 1992-2019, before taking a brief pause for the latter parts of 2019 and most of 2020, then once again picking up from September 2020.

Just so I'm clear.
I used to work with a highly educated super intelligent colleague who was also an arsenal fan. He once told me that the only years in the Premier league when there wasn't a conspiracy were 1998, 2002 and 2004. I remember laughing at first thinking he was making a joke.... he wasn't as the next hour showed when he then tried to argue how it was all geared up to keep United on top. He struggled to explain 1995 but said that not even corruption was enough for United that year.

These cnuts have been thinking the league is corrupt for 2 decades. I wonder did they think it was also corrupt last year when they won the fecking thing.
And the one year when there actually was a case for it being corrupt, desperately keeping things going against all advice and common sense.

BFernandes

Well worth using my 3rd and final post of the day for..

Based on Michael Oliver's performance in their Villa game and Mariner's performance in our tonight I wouldn't be surprised if they win the match by getting 2 dubious penalties while Sadio and Mo get the shit kicked out of them and we get nothing. An investigation needs to take place where officiating bias (whether unconscious or purposeful) is looked into. At this point I'd rather we withdrew from the competition than continue like this. Absolutely horrendous officiating against us.

Giggsyking

I just cant believe grown men believe in FA conspiracy. Pool fans and city fans are the stupidest fans in the world.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
After Klopp spoke out last night, it's almost set in stone that they'll get a deep throat treatment by whichever ref is assigned for that game. They won't even have to bring their A diving game. Shame it won't really help them, as they are shit and we are angry.

stevoc

And the one year when there actually was a case for it being corrupt, desperately keeping things going against all advice and common sense.
Yeah perhaps not corrupt but the integrity of last seasons premier league is definitely in question.

If the FA and PL were desperate to deny them the title because of....Scouse logic?

Then they could have just voided last season.

mav_9me

We have come nowhere near the title for what 8 yrs now, and we never screamed conspiracy. All we've ever noted was they were lucky at times. And luck maybe evening out here. Anyway no conspiracy nonsense from us.

Redcy

Nailed on it's one of the mods.
Nah, he was always a bit of a dick. Had a big falling out on another united forum. Hated Fergie for staying on as manager after the Glazers. Hated a fair number of our players, and thought most of the 92 class were overrated. I think he claimed to be quite old, and was often banging on about how good the old scouse teams were, and the old united teams.

Judas

Open to offers
Nah, he was always a bit of a dick. Had a big falling out on another united forum. Hated Fergie for staying on as manager after the Glazers. Hated a fair number of our players, and thought most of the 92 class were overrated. I think he claimed to be quite old, and was often banging on about how good the old scouse teams were, and the old united teams.
None of that proves he's a real person, I'd bet a considerable amount he's a wum.

vodrake

It’s strange. Why would a Pool fan want to disguise as a United fan on a Pool forum? Genuine question, as I can’t think of a reason.
Nearly every single one of them claim to have a "manc mate" who secretly admits Fergie was an overrated fraud and that Liverpool fans are the best and most knowledgeable fans on the planet. This is that manc mate.

RUCK4444

Well worth using my 3rd and final post of the day for..
Oh my. That's just plain embarrassing.

How can they genuinely believe this? It's like they've talked themselves into believing this rather than just accepting that they have been poor in these games. Carragher was quite honest on MNF, pointing out it's their severe dip in chances created by the forwards that is key.

It's so small time to throw your toys out and blame your biggest rivals when your squad on the pitch isn't performing, I would be way to embarrassed to post something like this when we've been in a bad spell.

The fear of United runs deep with this lot.

Redcy

None of that proves he's a real person, I'd bet a considerable amount he's a wum.
I am pretty certain that a number of the other posters used to go to the games with him, and he definitely went to the yearly christmas parties

Jericho

Very strange indeed. I suppose it comes down to the difference between a league that had been suspended with no real timescale or plan for a restart and one that’s currently nothing like that.

But that’s just me and the rest of the world. Liverpool fans are entitled to ask to null and void a season because things might not go their way.
The precedent was set last year NOT to void the season. Someone would have to be deliberately obtuse to question why others might not look to void this season.

Redcy

The precedent was set last year NOT to void the season. Someone would have to be deliberately obtuse to question why others might not look to void this season.
Would you be surprised if the FA did it with us in the lead though?

Redcy

no i think they should have done it last year, as per my posts at the time, i don't think they have it in for us, I do however think they gave way more time than they should have last season to get it done.

padr81

Supports
Man City
I just cant believe grown men believe in FA conspiracy. Pool fans and city fans are the stupidest fans in the world.
Wasn't it just this week, United fans on here accused the PL of colluding with City so they could get extra rest, or on here with they believed City bribed CAS. We've all got our fair share of idiots (though the Caf does have less I'd say its down to good moderation and better treatment of oppo fans (as they are allowed to be here)) but lets not pretend theres not a high level of conspiracy rubbish here too, especially last season.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Wasn't it just this week, United fans on here accused the PL of colluding with City so they could get extra rest, or on here with they believed City bribed CAS. We've all got our fair share of idiots (though the Caf does have less I'd say its down to good moderation and better treatment of oppo fans (as they are allowed to be here)) but lets not pretend theres not a high level of conspiracy rubbish here too, especially last season.
Not to forget quite a few also thought that Utd getting City in the Carabao Cup was a conspiracy as well. A lot of unwarranted superiority feelings on here today.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Not to forget quite a few also thought that Utd getting City in the Carabao Cup was a conspiracy as well. A lot of unwarranted superiority feelings on here today.
Yeah man, I find it weird to tar an entire base of supporters on their more deluded followers. I get people are having a laugh most the time but in reality most clubs have these idiots, the difference being Rawk and BM are much more hostile to oppo fans and allow this rubbish to be spouted unchecked.

clarkydaz

It's so clear things are being put in place for this lot to win the league
[QUOTE ]While agreeing with you one hundred percent, discussions must have taken place which is tantamount to match fixing. It needs to be established who is pushing the agenda. This is more blatant than anything seen in Ferguson’s day because video evidence is being tailored to suit them. Interesting that it’s resumed when we’re one title behind. [/QUOTE]

VAR/The refs have put them in an inflated position. The european refs are unbiased and guess what? They got kicked out in the group stage.
its not grumpy blowing off steam is it, this must be the reason they cant beat Southampton, their own feeder club :lol:

big rons sovereign

Yeah man, I find it weird to tar an entire base of supporters on their more deluded followers. I get people are having a laugh most the time but in reality most clubs have these idiots, the difference being Rawk and BM are much more hostile to oppo fans and allow this rubbish to be spouted unchecked.
Aah, look at them.backing eachother up. Isn't that cute :lol:

Giggsyking

You can read these comments here every few posts in the caf, but my god, City and Liverpool fans I can guarantee every post in their forums believe there is a conspiracy.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
There is a theory out there that we are being punished because of the Super League proposals we were part of. Where I feel that theory falls down is the fact Man United were joint right of the forefront of that proposal too, yet rather than being punished, they are being gifted penalty after penalty and point after point by officials more generous than Santa Claus himself.

Now I know they are the establishment club and media darlings, while we are the Che Guevara of football, but punishing one of the ringleaders and putting your tongue up the arse of the other doesn't really make much sense. The Mancs are more of a money making industry than a football club these days, so keeping them sweet with points and penalty gifts would only cut so much ice with them. They'd sell their grannies to be part of a Super League if it took off and they'd not give the PL a second thought.

As far as a SL is concerned, I was never a fan, but with the way things are now, what have we to lose? This league treats one of its biggest and greatest clubs with contempt, so deserves to be viewed with contempt in return. The PL makes obscene money off the back of LFC, yet look at how the club is treated in return. This is a league that allows horrific dictatorships to purchase clubs here in order to Sportswash murderous, women-hating, homophobic regimes, yet treats one of its biggest and greatest assets with utter contempt.