RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
"Southampton manager crying at the end
Over a league game in the middle of the season. Iv not seen that in my 44 years on the planet"

As opposed to doing a full squad, arm-in-arm bow, after a draw against West Brom?
I remember that, what the feck was that all about. :lol:

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Annoying that their forum isn't mobile-optimized yet. I have to zoom in to read comments. :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
What the fook was that soft fat Austrian Barry Gibb doing at the end the melt!!
problem is our best 2 midfielders are playing at centre back
thiago , henderson . fabinho midfield no one gets near us and our forwards look better
not happening soon though so we need a bit of luck which seems to have deserted us
the handball and mane foul are definate pens for the mancs and given that handball pen the game changes completely
Look utterly devoid of ideas at the moment and Klopp looks a forlorn figure in the touchline
Worrying how little we are creating these days. But: What is going on with this refereeing? It’s a shambles.
It's not a shambles if you are Man United though.
Imagine having Hendo, Fab and Thiago in midfield.
If this club doesn't sign CBs we can kiss the league goodbye.
Was Hassenhuttl sobbing there at the end? That's absolutely embarrassing.
Why? He beat his idol and one of the best teams in history.
In a league gahe in the middle of a league season
It’s embarrassing
And that’s what we have to realise we are playing every week.
That’s what it means v us

No Idea For Nickname

We did not lose the match because of refereeing so not bothered about that.

Two thing make me mad angry.

1st is the attitude of TAA. I don't care and am not deceived by his natural appearance of not looking arsed or motivated.
My anger is at the fact that Trent is playing like he is not motivated. He is slapdash and casual. Little application. I am not questioning his effort or workrate. Just his very poor attitude. It has been apparent from first end of lockdown. Compare to Robertson who is clear player of the season so far.

Second thing is matches against Fulham, Brighton and West Brom where against poor opposition we have got our noses in front and then sat back. Over last couple of years we have more often than not gone full on until we get a two goal lead. We appear to have stopped that. Stupidly in my opinion.

Klopp also stopped putting on a third centre back towards end of narrow lead matches. Seems he has also become complacent.
We had a perfect Xmas schedule with easy teams and timings and messed it up royally.
Our attitude as a club stinks at the moment.
Got to love RAWK when we don't win.

No Idea For Nickname

:eek::houllier::lol:

Klopp: "What Andre Marriner did with Sadio Mane tonight, I'm not sure that's okay. Man United had more penalties in two years than me in five and a half years.... but no excuses for tonight."
Good stuff Jurgen!
About time this was said. Needs to be relentless now. To be fair, Mourinho has been an isolated voice in the favouritism of a certain club, glad to see Jurgen getting onboard. It doesn’t need to be sour grapes, it needs pointing out though.
Well in Kloppo tell it like it is.
Good on him. About time someone highlighted the set of rules for one and not the other. Hope he does it again though in the lead up to the game because the press will just dismiss this as him being a bad loser or losing it.
Ehhhhh I wish he hadn't mentioned United by name. Like, he's bang on, and some LFC supporters might like seeing it being called out, but you're going to get Manc plebs now running with this and claiming that "United are living rent free in his head" or some such bollocks.

Although maybe he'll get into the referees head on the 17th because of this, so maybe I'm the real pleb.
Yes you love to see it.
As pathetic and stupid as this sounds its true - it needs to come from someone like Lampard too, one of the boys that the hacks can all call their mate and won't be dismissed as a bad losing foreign manager. They play Burnley soon I think, Dyche is a good old brave honest English manager they'll listen to him
Did he really say this? Sky Sports News has not shown it.
:eek:

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Can definitely see Klopp holding a list of 'fahcts' at some point if they carry on this poor run of form.

No Idea For Nickname

15 pages and no-one mentioned we are top of the league!!
I mean, if City and United win their games in hand, we drop down to 3rd...
Future manager of us Hassenhuttl I reckon.
Hassenhuttl is a cracking manager and one of the good guys, he's been through a shite time, fair fecks to him.
Carra is dead to them

What the feck is carra on about. It’s a stonewall penalty
It's about keeping his job and playing to the Sky agenda.
Carraghers a fecking disgrace I genuinely detest the prick now
Can’t believe anyone’s still actually got him switched on. Win, lose or draw the tv goes off once the match is done. Couldn’t give a feck what any of these so called pundits have to say about us. No point getting further wound up after games like that either
I will not listen to comms when it’s him - so the mute is always on (also the case with Hinchcliffe). The analysis afterwards? If it’s Carra, I save myself the angst - so should you for the sake of your telly and your mental health, seriously
I just have to turn it off now when he's on. Hates Klopp and the club imo.
the gerrard to be next liverpool manager drive is probably in full swing now.
Really need to stay close to City before we play them
We have United, Burnley, West Ham away, Spurs away and Brighton home.
They have a very easy run.

does anyone know why the 3rd sub wasn't used??
Probably saw the impact Shaq and Millie had on the game and didn’t want to make it even worse
Feeling like that myself now pal. I also think the project big picture and push for a european super league have something to do with it. They want their pound of flesh as revenge.
United were part of it too, the c*nts - wouldn't mind them shouldering their share of this shite

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Whats all this 'no chance of the league' bollocks, they're currently top of the fecker. Scousers really are the biggest drama queens

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Someone needs to have a go at Klopp again. Remind him they've had 1 less penalty than us this season, whilst Leicester have had more than anyone.

Red00012

Moaning about a referee’s performance when their 1st shot on target was the 75th minute

Dinghy

I think if we do that it only gets worse. If we make a stand we’ll get mocked in the media no-one will go along with us. It’ll be “those scousers whining again, hahahah” “Liverpool shouldn’t be relying on decisions going there way” and smug grins. We criticised them after the derby, no-one went with us and so they realised they could take the piss.

The only way refs would take it seriously is if we had people on the telly, and in the papers, laying into them, exposing how shit they are and embarrassing them. We don’t have that, and likely never will. Our own ex-players are amongst the first to stick the boot in if we complain.

Our next league game is against that lot. Riley et al know there is nothing that will get under our skin more than seeing that lot break our unbeaten home run, and go 3, 4 or 6 points clear of us at the top. The one sidedness from the officials will be off the fecking charts if we complain.

I’m close to jacking it in to be honest. I just don’t see any point watching a game in which one side is held to a different standard than the opposition so consistently. I’m sure it’s highly amusing for fans of other teams, but it’s meant to be a sport not fecking “banter”.
So, you are going to allow them to force you away from football? feck that. I'm sorry, but Klopp was right to highlight it, the important thing is in the next game the attention is on the referee as much as us. It needs to be highlighted, if not it will get worse anyway.
I say, feck the Mancs and the corrupt Premier League. The way they are fixing the league, it is even more obvious than what the Italians used to do before the Calciopoli. That ruined what used to be the strongest league in Europe at the turn of the century, and it will also ruin the Premier League ...

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
So the Premier League is back to being corrupt again.

Let the history books note that the first wave of corruption ran steadily from 1992-2019, before taking a brief pause for the latter parts of 2019 and most of 2020, then once again picking up from September 2020.

Just so I'm clear.

Baneofthegame

I don’t think there is a worse set of fans on the planet, than Liverpool FC fans, regardless of our rivalry, they are a pile of shit.

The Purley King

Let the history books note that the first wave of corruption ran steadily from 1992-2019, before taking a brief pause for the latter parts of 2019 and most of 2020, then once again picking up from September 2020.

Just so I'm clear.
yep you have got it.
Pre premier league of course when Liverpool were winning everything nothing was corrupt.
I do worry a little for the mental health of people writing those posts.
in 15 years time we won’t be allowed to take the piss out of them any more. It’ll be like watching re-runs of little Britain where it’s all just a little uncomfortable

EngimaMK

Stuff a bunch of victims.... Not just the team, the whole city lives with a chip on its shoulder.

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
someone please explain to me which kind of mental gymnastics must one do to convince himself their team has "lost the league" with 17 matches played and still being top?

meamth

They should write a book of conspiracies and theories. I'd buy that to be honest.

"Gollum and FA; The Conspiracies, lies, and theories" by Scouselad

always_hoping

One delusional Liverpool fan view.

We can look on the bright side. We've been without half our team and every VAR decision has went against us, compared to every VAR decision going for United. We should be atleast 10 points clear by now, but we're still there.

Okey

I'm exhausted just reading this. Proper toxic stuff. Are they being serious about the conspiracy shite or is it a wind up? Quite concerning the state of mind of most of those posters.

Mindhunter

To be fair some of the decisions today were shocking and it did go against them. However they were terrible and had only a single shot on target the whole game. Not sure what they were expecting to happen.

Decisions go against every team and they seem to be externalizing all their worries and attributing them to non-existent agendas. It plays right into Klopp's who would want to keep the scrutiny on the referees instead of the terrible job his team has been doing in the last few games.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

Just so I'm clear.
:lol:

Funny thing is how deeply ingrained the delusion is. One chap said "I don't usually believe in these conspiracy theories but EVEN I am beginning to come around now" as if he's been the anomaly all this while believing aliens run our governments and the earth is flat, and now sees things clearly and factually like his fellow posters.

meamth

One delusional Liverpool fan view.

We can look on the bright side. We've been without half our team and every VAR decision has went against us, compared to every VAR decision going for United. We should be atleast 10 points clear by now, but we're still there.
Complete bullshit.

We had fair shares of ridiculous decisions against us.

All these bullshit conspiracy theories about FA discussing who should be the title contenders are stupid as hell.

I can't process their thought process on this matter. Does 30 years of title drought changed these fans into stupid mind freaks?

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
Complete bullshit.

We had fair shares of ridiculous decisions against us.

All these bullshit conspiracy theories about FA discussing who should be the title contenders are stupid as hell.

I can't process their thought process on this matter. Does 30 years of title drought changed these fans into stupid mind freaks?
No. If title draught can do this, you would expect it to be watered firm down. It's at same level as it was in 2008. Something else at work here. I'll continue my analysis of these goons another few more years and will update it here.

TrustInOle

They never seem to shut up about us. :lol:

Call this an optimistic view, but I think they are going to bottle it this season. Mark my words, no one currently at United wouldn't have felt some pain with them winning the league last year, more so than anytime City have. Ole and the team will have drilled home the importance of not letting them slip away again like before Fergie.

Listar

Can't believe they are laughing at the prospect of Ole winning the league because it keeps him in a job. That's brilliant. That's like having a parade around the field after drawing at home to WBA or something.
The best scenario is to let Ole keep winning the league every year to keep Ole in United hot seat, thus ensuring United mediocrity.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Ferdinand and Neville crowing on Twitter and not calling for null and void like they were when Liverpool were 20 points clear last season. Strange that.
Very strange indeed. I suppose it comes down to the difference between a league that had been suspended with no real timescale or plan for a restart and one that’s currently nothing like that.

But that’s just me and the rest of the world. Liverpool fans are entitled to ask to null and void a season because things might not go their way.