RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

sidsutton

My Liverpool supporting mate said “ah he’s just prayed to the ball so we’re definitely in trouble” just before he scored. Do you know how many ha’s I replied with?
none i would hope. delete him from your contacts.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
My Liverpool supporting mate said “ah he’s just prayed to the ball so we’re definitely in trouble” just before he scored. Do you know how many ha’s I replied with?
Send him the video of Allison baptising Firminho

meamth

We've beaten the greatest PL team in the history of football.

Such monumental task, Ole boys should be knighted by now.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Too many rationalists on here, too many who are worried about conspiracizingy accusations.

Me, United, 25 years of favours from refs, and getting worse.
Most bent club in Europe.
And since that could be taken as a sly aside against clubs in our other continents:
Utd, most bent club in the world.

Am I biased?
I hope so.
Do I hate them?
Yes, unreservedly.
Am I right that they are the most bent football club in the world?
Yes, I'll go with that.
Thiago must have the worst win record for any Liverpool player whose played more than 5 games!
Hannnngggggggg on a minute............finish outside the european places + no midweek european football next season + fresh legs each week = Two titles in 3 years, i'll take that, FSG masterclass.
Agree with others. We can't play possession with this lineup. We have to switch to counter attacking.
It’s smart play by the attacker, it can go either way...
If you mean a dive then why not just say a dive?
I love the progress we made. I do. But you know it's really a shit day when TWO GOALS from Salah and we still lost.
There’s no fecking point us playing at that shithole to be honest. Especially not this season. You wouldn’t continue to play golf against someone who was allowed to pick there ball up and put it in the hole without any shot penalty. You wouldn’t play cracker against a team who were allowed to catch it after it had bounced, bowl from five yards closer and not be allowed out on nought.
Writing off the league completely after 19 games. You’re essentially saying you think Solskjaers United can make up six points in three games but Klopps Liverpool can’t do the same in 19.
loan offer to Zenit for Lovren anyone?
Problems are relatively easy to see:
(A) Trent’s form. His work output is terrible and he abandoned the right side defensively loads of times.
(B) decision making in the final third. Tried to overplay it so many times today. So hesitant when directness was needed.
(C) not releasing play into space. So many times today the left final third was free and we did nothing with it
(D) Centre back- Williams can head but he is far too slow to make it in the top tier. Not helped by Trent leaving him to do all the defending.
Put those with dodgy ref decisions and we have got problems.
shocking to see people blame the ref? Fabinho should have seen 2 yellows and mane was a close orange to be honest.
Wait, what?
This lad has twice posted a Solskjaer picture out of text How’s he still posting?

IRELANDUNITED

Ole, Pep, Lampard and Klopp all head out to a bar for a few drinks. Ole goes up and orders 4 pints, the 4 men drink the 4 pints and then Pep goes up and orders 4 more, the 4 men again enjoy their drinks and Lampard and Klopp then get their rounds in. Ole then gets up and says, " right same again Pep and Lamps?" they nod. "What about me Ole?" says Klopp. "Sit down you, ya daft cnut. We all know you never make it past the 4th round" says Ole.

AaronRedDevil

My god how are they that stupid and delusional. Only way to beat them is cheating. Bunch of idiots:lol:

No Idea For Nickname

People saying this is contact sport and Mane shouldn't get a yellow is not serious I suppose. It could have been a straight red, it was a miscalculated move by him.
What did you think about the dives from Rashford and van de Beek?
and Cavani
Or of Pogba holding onto Salah.
Yeah I hate them with a vengeance too but there isn't a player in the league who wouldn't have done the same on the edge of the box when they feel contact from behind.
Good performance, unfortunately let down by some defensive errors. Alison should have saved that free kick
Another match, another astonishingly incompetent refereeing performance. Sigh.

That said, let's not let it detract from the real crime. The failure to invest in centre back this window is the most myopic piece of financial management I've ever witnessed at this club, and good grief we've lived through shining examples of that in the last 30 years. I honestly don't know what FSG think they are doing, they are completely writing of our season to avoid shelling out 6 months earlier on an unavoidable cost.
Happy that we play again Thursday. Another chance to shake off the bad form
The team looked sharper today, and no additional 30 mins of play is at least a positive of sorts.
If Wycombe take Spurs to extra time tomorrow, that'll make me happy....
It’s official Ian Wright is one is us. Backing us up there at the end, no way that was a freekick. We played well, we were ‘unlucky’ again!!!!!!!!!! not to win it, story of our season, someone’s got a voodoo doll out on us!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Jota has been missed massively, he saved them a few times already in his short time there. How long till he's back? Like to see them fall a bit further behind because I think he'll be a difference maker sadly.
He'll probably still be out another few weeks, and will take a few weeks to get going again.
Let's hope we can squeeze the points gap from 6 to 10 or so by then.

No Idea For Nickname

And I'm pissed off with Alisson's effort for the winner too. That's your side, do your effing job and stop second guessing where Fernandes is going to hit it.
I'm a huge fan of Allison (who isn't!?) But I honestly thought he could of done better with the first two also.
We can still win the title.
Yes if we sign a defender or two which wont happen. We're a Fabinho injury away from playing Henderson and Rhys Williams at CB. Matip will miss more games than he plays.
I genuinely believe we have the best manager in the world but even he has no chance of winning anything without senior centre backs. I just hope the frustration doesn't get to him.
Definite signs of improvement. I hate united with a passion. They are in their purple patch and yet when we click we are a far better team.
Can't wait to see Henderson at 6 alongside Thiago.
Still hard to accept that fsg haven't backed Klopp in the January window.
We are going to beat Spurs.
Disappointing.

That's our best chance of qualifying for the Europa next season gone.
It’s definitely mental fatigue. I can’t remember any team that won a title drop off so badly.
Chelsea finished 10th after winning it five years ago.
It will soon be August everyone...
Thought we looked a bit more like our old selves without being great.
Disappointing to lose to that mob, but they can have the extra games before getting beat by City in the semi or Final.
we are English and World Champions, European Champs the year before. No way is anyone telling me that mid table teams have more reason to think they can buy somebody than us financially. If that is true, then the financial management is brought into question, despite years of apparent success in all areas.

I'm confused
Pawson once again proving he is the most gullible ref in the league.
Whatever Man Utd were selling, he was buying by the bucket. Distracted by a minute detail while Fernandes placed the ball where he wanted summed him up.

We played better today. Stupid mistakes cost us.
Pawson was ok, they had a couple of touchdowns and a drop goal he didn't give them.
All those saying Mane should have been sent off, sod off back to wanking Jermaine Jenus off. If mane should have gone.. Rashford(2 dives, 1 late challenge). Pogba(2 late challenges 1 dive) should also go. Plus if we're being that pedantic the foul on Cavani wasn't and the high kick in the first half was a pen. You can't pick one incident and ignore all others. We've been fecked by officials since Burnley at home last season. Anyone thinking different is clearly dumb.

Dan_F

One of them wants Lovren back :lol:
In fairness having three centre backs is a joke. Even with our first three out we’d have Rojo/Jones/Tuanzebe to call on. Obviously we need to clear some of them, but you need four first team centre backs, or three plus a very promising kid.

He’s gambled having Fabinho for cover, so it’s their own fault that they’re losing him from midfield.

crossy1686

career ending
Blaming the bastard ref when he let them get away with loads including a straight red for mane, they’re absolutely shameless
Have they ever lost a game fair and square? Have they ever admitted that a better team has beat them? I don’t think they realise just how much they assume the role of the victim whenever something happens they didn’t want to happen. How can you be that blind?

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Have they ever lost a game fair and square? Have they ever admitted that a better team has beat them? I don’t think they realise just how much they assume the role of the victim whenever something happens they didn’t want to happen. How can you be that blind?
Is it groupthink where you go along with something for the unity of the team even though you know it's wrong? Maybe that's it. Either that or theyre just batshit crazy

No Idea For Nickname

The conspiracy theorists are out in full force once more. Many of you (rightfully) ridiculed City fans when they went on their forums to say the same about us last season. Now we have plenty saying similar about United. City fans were reacting poorly to us being top of the league just as our own fans now can’t accept that United are top. Football fans will find any reason to explain away whoever the in form team happens to be. There’s not some grand conspiracy at play here. Let’s tell it how it is. We’ve played at a ridiculously high level for over two years. You can’t keep that up forever and unfortunately our difficult period has also coincided with an injury crisis. That’s the simple and boring reality of the situation.
I'm not sure people saying it wasn't a free kick for their winner is much of a "conspiracy theory" to be honest.
As blatant as any of the treatment Salah has been on the receiving end all season long. Didn't surprise me he got nothing for that, because its perfectly fecking obvious Salah needs to go into refs changing rooms to bribe the wankers for a free kick these days. Meanwhile a gust of wind can knock Carlton off his feet and he'd get a pen...inside his own box.
Leicester finished 12th the year after they won it. United fell off a cliff in 13/14 and finished 7th.
To be fair the cliff United fell off was David Moyes.
Has Thiago won a game? He must wonder what the feck he signed up to here.
Why does Jenas get a gig on the BBC?

There are so many more knowledgable pundits. I don’t get it at all. Is it cos he’s a bit posh?
He is a client of Wasserman Media Group the same as pretty much every pundit on TV.
Ok. But surely they also have clients who had decent careers and/or know stuff about football?
I said it in a thread last week and basically got accused of racism by some cock. It's because of how he looks. He looks like a 90's boy band reject from S Club 7.
This has always been a mystery for me. Average footballer, unspectacular career, barely remembered as a footballer, zero personality, zero knowledge or insight. Not even easy on the eyes. Just a good agent.

Gets a lot of stick on here but Wrighty speaks well of us often
Not the worlds most insightful pundit but a genuinely likeable fella.
Unlike Shearer who apparently is a most miserable and mean c*nt.
Given who he's working with, he's one of the most insightful out of the bunch. That's how dire punditry is these days.

vidic blood & sand

We will most likely have lost a lot of income from having 0 people in the ground. It's almost impossible to say when that will change back to normal.
City have suffered with this problem for years.

No Idea For Nickname

I'm gutted for Jurgen and the lads about this.
I'm not sure about the calls for blame over investment or FSG being parsimonious though.
The goals we conceded today just needed simple football interventions. It didn't need a £50m CB to intercept that switched ball, just a footy player. It didn't need the best goal keeper in the world to save the Bruno free-kick, just a goalie to stand in the right place. Arguably Ali could have got down earlier for the 1st from Rashford. That's not FSG's fault.
The mental gymnastics some people are going through to defend not signing a CB is laughable. I can understand not signing one in the summer as it was a calculated risk. However, once it became apparent that the risk had backfired we should have brought one in asap. Surely no one can look at us and still think it was right to stick with the squad we have?

We are owned by billionaires and people are sticking up for them on the grounds of limited finance? Madness
a ton of ours on here wanted to throw the game anyway.
fecking weird, why play if you want to lose.
And why defend the Mancs when they cheat in every game and even more every time we play them.
fecking weird.
fecking hell my phones been dead for about 6 hours and only just seen the result now. Can’t buy a win at the minute (or a CB).
Diving prick.
Was never a foul he turned his body against Fab and was instantly rolling to the ground. I suppose with these refs we should be thankful that they didn't give any of the other 4 dives in the first half.
I don't think we are cynical enough and we don't play for pens enough. Salah was through and managed to toe it towards goal, if he doesn't shoot and takes a slight touch and lifts the ball Shaw takes him out. Guess we are too honest.
Yeah, he totally bought it. But I don't know what Fab is doing though. Cavani has his back turned to goal and isn't going anywhere or doing anything.
no different to the Origi one not given at Old Trafford the other year, but Origi wasn't 'clever' enough
Yeah, he is just a "wily" cheat. Screamed like someone kicked his nuts.
Pawson had waved plenty worse challenges away, but give the one that would give them a great scoring chance. Insane.
there's contact and he's gone through the back. Minimal and soft but those are usually given nowadays.
Ok. But surely they also have clients who had decent careers and/or know stuff about football?
You mean like Shearer, Wright, Lineker, Redknapp, Carra, Keown, Osman, Cahill, Murphy, Kilbane, Owen etc.
The only qualification is being a client of WMG.
I mean I get your point. But all of them had better careers than Jenas and are better pundits. (Okay stretching the “better pundit” bit with Murphy...)

No Idea For Nickname

6 pages long? Where’s the live reactions
0 and we’re underway as Manchester United pass it back and hoof it long.
7 Milner with a heavy tackle on Maguire. Rightly no foul as it was a clean tackle.

Gets up quickly when he doesn’t get the free kick
13 Thiago disposes McTomminay in a dangerous position

The ref gives a generous free kick
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
19 we’ve fecking scored.

Mo you beautiful man

Runs through and chips it over their keeper
26 United equalize after Milner misjudges a ball, he can't get his head to it and its driven past Alisson by Greenwood.
27 United trying to cheat their way to a penalty which went to VAR but was rightly not given.
31 It's a strange game this, at times we are passing and finding space really well, then suddenly we are trying to force it more and then we are vulnerable to losing the ball.

32 Here is another example of it which ends up with United nicking the ball and getting a free kick after Thiago is penalised.
36 Man United are on top at the moment and they win another corner which happily is over the bar again.
38 We break quickly with Trent flying down the right, but Pogba gets a foot to it to put it out.
43 When United attack they are slicing through us at the moment, we were rescued there by quick thinking by Alisson.
45+1 Into added on time, United still looking dangerous when they go at us, another chance happens with Pogba putting the ball wide. Yes, should have said it was a foul originally but we know we won't get the decision....

HT
45 Back underway. One of the teams attacks the Stretford end, but I don’t know which end it is so I can’t comment.
46 Pogba whacks Gini in the face ... and gets the free kick... how?
48 2-1Williams fails to cut out a through ball, Rashford runs on to it and scores.
56. Not too much happening. Bobby had a chance in the area but his touch let him down.
57. Milner shoots over the bar

Good pass by Thiago, a missed header and the on rushing Milner can’t keep it down

59 United are sloppy at the back, Bobby squares it inthe area and Mo tucks it home!

2-2
61 nice play by Thiago, Mo tucks it back down the line and TAAs shot is powerful but saved.

And it’s Mane time.
66 Fred and Fernandes replace Greenwood and Van De Beek.... a loss to us there.

67 Bobby robs them blind in midfield, superb ball puts Mo in and his shot is saved...

So so close.
68 Another nice build up by Liverpool, but Mane can't quite get on the end of that. It doesn't quite open out for him. But we are playing much better now.
70 Don't quite know what Fernandez was thinking there, bit embarrassing.
71 Another lovely move by us, Thiago unlucky with the end ball. But some great one touches around the United box.
72 That would have been an amazing assist from Trent, had Mane managed to get there.
73 Yet again United trying to con a penalty after Thiago loses the ball, nothing given.
77 Free kick to them on the edge of the box after Fab fouls Cavani. Fernandes lines it up after about ten minutes debate with the ref. He scores. 2-3
Disgusting that Pawson falls for it, so eager to give them everything.
Blimey.... talk about engineering a fee kick.
80 Rashford with a chance at the back stick. Easy for Alisson
88 We’ve got the possession, they’re playing on the counter. Not much going on. Then suddenly a cross in and Cavani hits the post with a header.
92 Curtis with a nice little dribble down the left. Hacked down by Pogba. Decent position this. We’ve been wasteful on set pieces today, could do with a good one here. Robbo takes, half cleared and Mo fires wide.
FT 2-3

(that is it, not even 2 complete pages.)

Last edited:

big rons sovereign

Messaged my Scouse mate saying "that was better than last week"
Got a reply "oh, what happened? I didn't watch it, I'm guessing yous won because 'football'" :lol:
They can't take it.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I think the best thing is they think they look better in attack when in reality we basically gifted them 2 goals with sloppy defending, you're not special, we concede every week!