RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

RUCK4444

I'm waiting to hear how Fabinho thundercunting through Cavani's leg is never a foul
It’s definitely a free kick, I don’t know what the FECK Ian Wright is talking about. Idiot.

It’s a free kick every time, anywhere on the pitch ffs.

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
From the BBC text:

Is anyone gonna call that cheating from Fernandes!? Ref puts the ball where it should be, Fernandes moves it again for better angle of goal and scores. Cheat!
Mike, Wigan...

I bet that's the first time he's ever complained about someone moving the ball a foot from where the ref puts it - despite it happening for every free kick ever.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Three defensive feck ups, three goals. Milner misjudges a ball, Williams fails to intercept an easy pass and Fabinho stupidly challenges Cavani to give them a free kick. Did he go over easily? Yeah, but why even touch him that situation?
There were definitely some positives in that but also negatives. Salah could have scored a couple and we were much better going forward. We did lose the ball far too often though and were left terrible exposed on the counter. Not signing a CB is going to feck up our season without a shadow of a doubt.
Can we please buy even just one fast CB, please.
In danger of??? We've already fallen off that cliff, it's now a case of whether we can drag ourselves back up it !!
I thought we played well. Disappointed about the result though.
Was great to see our mojo back at 2-2, link up play, pace, everything suddenly got so much better, a winner looked inevitable then heads dropped again understandably when we were cheated.
Sign a centre back.
well, we scored goals..
Time for Jurgen to make a huge fuss, take whatever fines and suspensions.
That was no where even close to a free kick.
Bollocks to the no conspiracy shouts on here.
That was absolutely disgusting.
We played better than the last few games but the fact that we are not going in for a new CB is now costing and will continue to cost us big time. Horrible horrible start to 2021
good game... at least we played better than of late.. onwards and upwards.. thought Jones was good and Mo scoring again
FSG effectively surrendered what looked a promising season
At least I have my health.
We looked much the better team (which we are) during that 20 minute spell or so when we were playing quick passes in and around the box.
Then afterwards seemed to revert to strange chipped balls. Baffling.
More annoyed at Mane's booking though. It's a contact sport ffs!
Referees have broken us this season. I wrote this season off before Christmas, it's not worth the distress. Don't fault our lads at all.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Cheaters always win apparently. I'm done with football. Ruined by refs. I can't blame the players heads going down and feeling like nothing can go for them.
Liverpool live on BBC and I've been watching Columbo! I popped into the HT thread, saw there was some blatant, unpunished cheating going on, thought feck it and went back to Columbo.
They have been the undisputed best side in England for over a year, they go through a rough patch and this is the kind of thing they're spewing onto the Internet. Their heads have been wrecked by the Fergie years, beyond repair.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Blaming the bastard ref when he let them get away with loads including a straight red for mane, they’re absolutely shameless

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
The cheek to moan about refs when they could have had so many yellow cards. The ref was awful but got the Cavani decision 100% correct.

No Idea For Nickname

Id actually be pissed off if we sign a defender now, after so many points dropped and out of the cup, we couodve salvage something from January, the damage is done now.
Our best performance for some time.

A wee bit unlucky that. With Matip we win that
So poor. Need to improve ASAP. How we haven't signed a CB yet is beyond me.
Scored goals, ref was a wanker.
Feel like we are all over the place - no control at all.

Didn't like some performances out there. Curtis Jones, extremely talented player, but doing that youngster habit of playing everything safe, not taking any risks. Can't afford to carry passengers.
We deserved to win, but unfortunately we were at a disadvantage straight away with Williams being exposed. We played much better. Something to build on, but fecking hell we need a centre back and we need one yesterday.
A game we should have won comfortably, let down by sloppy defending.
Subs killed us to be honest but promising signs at least in attack but still far too slow on the ball at times. When we attacked quickly we created chances FFS.
Defence was poor. Williams was really poor. Never a foul on Cavani he’s engineered the contact.
Onto Spurs
Performance was pretty good but feels a bit shit given the way the game went. Not clinical enough in the decisive moments, bad mistake from Williams for their second goal and a bullshit decision to give the freekick for the winner.
We looked better and actually scored some goals.
Utd are cheating twats that play for penalties and free kicks constantly.
We need an experienced central defender and today's game only reinforced that further.
Never a free kick in the first place and Ali should have done better but meh.
Strange feeling, being pissed off cause its them but also not giving a feck cause its the FA cup and it means feck all to me.
Performance was good on the whole but Rhys Williams shouldn't be anywhere near the first team, particularly against United.
In fairness I thought Fabinho fouled him. We have to sign a centre half. We are in free fall
League and FA Cup ticked off the list, just the CL left for FSG to self-sabotage this season.
Attacking positives to take at least.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Wasn't a freekick?! :lol:

Goes down even better that we beat them with it then!!

90 + 5min

So...
Blame the refs (Check)
Blame players (Check)
Blame own players (Check)
Blame Covid (Check)
Blame Owners (Check)

Blame Klopp (Next)

Offsideagain

Is Jermaine Jenus a member of RAWK? He fecking should be. The most biased commentary I have heard. ‘Trent this Trent that’. Mane lunging foul was a red card if Fred had done that. I do do social media , if I did, I would let him know too. It was a foul on Cavani because the Ref said so. Even the king of ABU’s Shearer said it was a foul. WE WON, THEY LOST......

No Idea For Nickname

We wouldn’t have been given that free kick. It was a 50-50 whether it was one or not. It’s not always huge decisions against us, but EVERY fecking marginal.

So fecking bored of it now.
We're a Fabinho injury away from a catastrophic season. Sign a fecking defender .

Other moan is we were done by a dive.

Positives is we played pretty well and Mo and Bobby were great.
we drew there last season
And we weren’t as good in that game as we just were. CB situation won it
Arsed about the FA cup.
Anyone worried about the decisions of Cavani, Pogba and Rashford today are going to have a really tough time on Thursday with Kane and Son.
No shit on Rhys Williams either. He played like our 5-6 choice CB because thats what he is. He needed better support from Trent and didn't get it.
I mean, at least we ended the goal drought and Trent seemed to have had a much better game. There's reasons to be hopeful about our form going forward. But, clearly, still not out of the rough patch.
We did play well. We haven’t gotten any breaks at all though. It pours when it rains.
They were diving all match so I’m not at all surprised they got the winner from a nice bit of cheating.
It’s been said to death but with every passing game it’s becoming more and more evident that our lack of CB will be our downfall this season.
Let's be honest, a decent CB and that ends 2-0 to Liverpool.