RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
How do they still have posters when everytime something goes against them, hundreds give up on football

I just wish it was a penalty, a freekick will have to do!

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I know they're properly delusional but I'm shocked they don't think it was a freekick. If. BBC didn't make such a fuss over it, when it's the clearest FK you can get, they wouldn't be complaining.

There was literally nothing wrong with today's reffing. Maybe he could've booked Firmino for flying at Pogba. But it was as fair as it can be and we beat them easily and fair.

Kinky Melinky

I know they're properly delusional but I'm shocked they don't think it was a freekick. If. BBC didn't make such a fuss over it, when it's the clearest FK you can get, they wouldn't be complaining.

There was literally nothing wrong with today's reffing. Maybe he could've booked Firmino for flying at Pogba. But it was as fair as it can be and we beat them easily and fair.
Ah yeah but you know how they are. They've been blaming referees and the FA since the Premier League began. It's what makes beating them so comical

Tony247

Fk to united
Bruno about to kick the ball
Pogba standing behind Thiago
Pogba, "you dropped your penny"

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I was surprised when the free kick was given, but seeing it back I really don’t think it’s this massive injustice everyone seems to angry about. It’s a shame because we were the better side in the second half and they got that goal out of nothing. Alisson should have done better with it.
We looked better in attack, and that’s encouraging. Milner was excellent in the second half.
I know the officiating has been a joke this season, but I can’t see the anger with the free kick. If you want to direct your anger, look no further than our refusal to sign a CB and leave the best manager we’ve had since Paisley relying on teenagers who spent their last year playing non-league
That was a foul- it's soft but clever play from Cavani.
Something has to be done about the state of refereeing in this country, shocking again and costs us again.
Complete collapse and some turnaround between the 2 clubs. United and Ole basically finished our domestic season in the space of a week.
Klopp needs to coach the boys to play a different way if we’re not signing a CB. The super high line we’re playing is suicide. No one except Thiago seems to have the legs to help the CBs out. It’s mad now.
Just knew that it was gonna be a goal when the scum was gifted a freekick and Ratface grabbed the ball. Think we played well but gifted them 2 (even 3 if Fabinhos challenge is considered rash) goals so hard to get something.
Sick of tired of having absolutely no luck this season and even more tired of getting fecked over by incompetent refs. Obviously still have faith in Klopp and the squad and hoping for top 4 and number 7. Keep the faith.
Blaming the ref? Really? It's a foul. And as soon as it was past the wall you knew Alisson wasn't saving it.
Chasing the game and the manager takes off Firmino and Thiago. What chance you got? Only surprise is it wasn't Salah he took. That's usually what happens when we need a goal for some reason.
guess we concentrate on the league cup
guess we concentrate of the league
guess we concentrate of the FA Cup

Guess we concentrate of the champions league

Shark

@NotShark
:lol:

Reply #268 on: Today at 07:15:11 PM »

There’s no fecking point us playing at that shithole to be honest. Especially not this season.

You wouldn’t continue to play golf against someone who was allowed to pick there ball up and put it in the hole without any shot penalty. You wouldn’t play cracker against a team who were allowed to catch it after it had bounced, bowl from five yards closer and not be allowed out on nought.

Farce.

Eplel

Is there a Liverpool analogue of AFCTV? Feel like watching some comedy tonight.

Slevs

likes to play with penises

I think they do it on purpose.

No Idea For Nickname

Horrible to lose to those arseholes, but there are posities tonight, best performance for a while, looked dangerous at times. I feel for Rhys, he shouldn't be anywhere near this XI but needs must, he'll get shite and he doesn't deserve it. Bobby much better.

disappointed, won't watch the news or anything, but feel better than after the Burnley game.
Always annoying to lose to Utd, but more positives than negatives all round. Great to score two goals (the relief on Salah's face for the first goal)....
I felt far worse on Thursday at the final whistle.
We smashed them in the 2nd, yet they get two gifts. Giving that freekick and not giving Salah freekicks for all the shit he has to deal with makes ZERO sense. It has to be the screaming these do. It is embarrassing, but the refs give it every time. fecking madness.
Well that was disappointing, really felt we will win after the equalizer.
Anyways we should focus on making top4 in the league and then a deep run in the CL.
United will get knocked out by Spurs/City in the semi finals. If we regain our form we should finish above them.
One game closer to the end folks, with all due respect to the team who we all know have generally been superb for several years. Can't wait for this nonsense to end. Yeah we've been pretty shit most of this season but it's been a fecking nightmare really. Would rather have lost scoring than another shit 1-0.
The worst thing is, I'm not even arsed anymore.
Have been slowly losing my passion for the game during this season. That's what makes me sad more than our form.
fecking grow up for feck sake, we’re six points off the top of the table with half a season left. How the feck did you cope when our seasons actually were regularly finished in January?! Horrible on this team.
:eek:
Only thing he got wrong was not showing Fabinho a 2nd yellow, this conspiracy rubbish is pathetic.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
As someone who has avoided RAWK and this thread completely for about 2-3 years, were things consistently corrupt and the refs bent etc, or has it suddenly and very coincidentally only just all started happening again?

JTW95

Gullible sausage
As someone who has avoided RAWK and this thread completely for about 2-3 years, were things consistently corrupt and the refs bent etc, or has it suddenly and very coincidentally only just all started happening again?
Its always been like this for as long as I've been checking in. Fergie is controlling the F.A has been a popular one.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Only thing he got wrong was not showing Fabinho a 2nd yellow, this conspiracy rubbish is pathetic.

This guy will be banned today

JTW95

Gullible sausage

This guy will be banned today
I thought that. There will be a mob after him. I wondered if it was one of us wumming them!

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Are they saying it wasn't a freekick on Cavani?
Mental isn't it. Fabinho went right through him and it's a foul anywhere on the pitch. Not even debatable anywhere other than RAWK or in Ian Wright's hyperactive head.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
The last 2-3 years were them fighting against "the man", ever so heroically.

They've just run out of gas this year, but the fight continues. Next year...

No Idea For Nickname

Disgusting decision and cheating to give United the win
this, never a free kick in a millon years, Cavani couldn't believe he'd been given it.
Not arsed about the cup but it was definitely a much better performance from us. Hoping that Matip is OK for Thursday.
Robbed
Clear foul unfortunately.
Better performance. Better by Salah and Firmino showed glimpses.
Trent needs a spell out the side and he made it harder for Williams, who bless the kid is playing way above his level. It’s criminal Klopp hasn’t been given the chance to sign a center back
Hell I’d take Steven caulker back on Loan again
Not only do this gang of diving pricks go to ground at every opportunity, the refs seem to buy it to the point of lapping it up.
We were the better side but united far more clinical when they need to be.
After their 3rd goal our attack disappeared. Not sure if that was because Thiago went off but it was all sideways and backwards and not much else.
If you think we still have a chance of winning the league you're probably the one who needs to grow up, unless you're talking about Leicester?
been thinking a lot about Klopp's whole "doubters to believers" comment when he first signed, and how now (through no fault of Klopp's btw) I don't even look forward to watching us play anymore.
Still not clicking, far better attitude by the many of the players though, still missing a few players out. never nice loosing especially to United but can see team improving over the next few games.
What do you mean what do you mean? An atrocious decision has just gave Utd the winner. He says nothing about it being corrupt. Just shite officiating. And it was.
I thought it was a free kick. Fabinho gets too tight on him and his knee ctches him a bit. Maybe the fall is dramatic
It wasn't luck last season and it's not luck this, what's playing a kid in defence and not buying a replacement for Lovren got to do with luck
imagine if we had two actual CBs and Fabinho playing in midfield with Thiago this season. Ah what might have been.
We can still win the title.
Well it's still mathematically possible but do you really think it's achievable given how we've been playing for quite a while now?
Disappointed by Alisson's performance he Should have done better for the free kick as well as Rashord's 1st goal.
Recognised central defenders and we win that. It’s unbelievable that our season has been effectively ended through lack of defensive cover. Abysmal state of affairs.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Pretty much. They're basically football's answer to Qanon.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
My Liverpool supporting mate said “ah he’s just prayed to the ball so we’re definitely in trouble” just before he scored. Do you know how many ha’s I replied with?