RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

clarkydaz

he rambled for 4 minutes about the last game, i stopped watching there. I thought they were playing Ajax soon

SinNombre

They have one month of average form, and the bitterness is back in full swing. What a crazy lot.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites

The feck is he on?
Lovely man, little dig on Jamie Caragher and other pundits, at 6:30, question starts minute before.
He also said they will try to win without Virgil and Thiago, watch him blah, Virgil blah, excuse him self after losing the game.
P.S. looking forward spending time on rawk tonight. Fingers crossed.

podurban2

Lovely man, little dig on Jamie Caragher and other pundits, at 6:30, question starts minute before.
He also said they will try to win without Virgil and Thiago, watch him blah, Virgil blah, excuse him self after losing the game.
Not so little dig either, that’s a fecking burn.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
I saw the quotes before and was a bit surprised. As if he s already expecting to lose. Not sure why - they still have a better squad than Ajax surely. Especially now. Granted, I never assume Ajax cant beat whatever other team they play. He even went on to call Ten Hag world class etc too. Its almost as if he s burned out on Pool suddenly.

Its fair enough from Klopp. Unless of course Carragher has been saying all summer they needed a CB, and not just after the injury?

HJ12

I love Klopp and Wijnaldum press conference. Crying to the media, you would swear no player has ever got seriously injured before.

Their heads are gone, can see them tumbling this season
You reckon they'll have the Virgil t-shirts ready for tonight?

Loon

:lol:
They probably smash Ajax tonight and all the hope of their wheels coming off will be dispelled.

Prove me wrong.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
They probably smash Ajax tonight and all the hope of their wheels coming off will be dispelled.

Prove me wrong.
It’s a mind games thing from klopp to create a season long siege Mentality. He knows they are completely screwed.

No Idea For Nickname

yes I know, they won, but some good ones here, shame to waste it

few days ago..

Going to put my neck on the line and say that if we win this, we’re through.
Great. So we can lose the remaining 5 then, that's a relief.
Ajax Amsterdam, they're what you'll never ever be Abu Dhabi Sportswash PR FC, European royal family
Should be a great game of football this. Always fond of Ajax as Amsterdam is one of my favourite places
in the world. Absolute shame the fans can’t be over there.
Great fixture.

Will be a good test for the defence...will be interested to see how they get on
If some Bastard hadn't said to his Mrs " I Fancy some Bat for dinner" would be meeting the lads at Schipol around now for two days bevvying in Amsterdam.
fecking gutted.
The main thing I remember (which someone will no doubt point out that I have got completely wrong) is that we were wearing a sort of Wolves kit for some reason, and it made Yeatsy look so fecking ridiculous everyone coudn't stop laughing when he got the ball. It was like he had a pair of black speedos on and the sleeves on his yellow shirt were about eighteen inches short.
For VVD it would have been amazing to play a CL away match at his own soil, Pickford ruined everything.
This would have been a great away. Went for a tour of the Ajax stadium about two years ago, and the woman who was the tour guide did the usual "who do you support" bit at the start when she was doing the introductions. When I said Liverpool, she said "ah, great club, European royalty". When another lad said he supported Man Utd she pulled a face and said "ok. well, not's talk about that".

Reader, I married her (I didn't).

No Idea For Nickname

presser..
Gini saying that the lads are still upset about Virgil and how it happened.
Lads didn't sleep the night of the Virgil's injury.
Not surprising, I haven't seen Klopp either as angry at the press conference. I am really hoping they will use this to drive them on this season.
gini saying that the way Pickford went into the challenge was stupid and that he didn't care about the consequences of said tackle.
He also says that Everton players take it way too far when it comes to tackles, in other derby matches as well.
He also mentioned the tackle on Thiago. All players are bothered by this
Gini basically saying Pickford didn't care about what happened to Virgil.
great stuff for Gini.
Saying how it is.
In short, Gini has said that Everton players are yarddog shitehouses
Well in Gini. About fecking time one of ours called it what it was.
And he isn't the only one from our players that believes this. I hope this motivates them to smash them next time.
Klopp agrees with Gini and with all the players about Everton
Kloppo's face tells you he's pissed off.
Klopp mentioning that we've been the leaders of the fair play table for the last 4 years.
I’ve no doubt that’s what the players will feel, Henderson has said they’re doing this for Virgil until he returns
Could some journalist ask about the Champions League please? It's crazy this, do they not understand this is a Champions League game? It is so disrespectful.
Klopp having a go at Carragher, saying there's a reason why people like him have a job they do and not the job that they[coaches,Klopp] have
I especially liked this bit. Carra burning his bridges on a weekly basis.
About time someone called out that gobshite.
About time the club grew a pair and called out these thugs for the scum that they are.
Kloppo getting his digs in at everone, and I am here for it
Carragher included
About time someone called that rotten bitter club out. Klopp probably gets a fine or something for these comments, but so what?
This is the snide side of Kloppo. Get 'em boss.
Klopp angered by the question from a journalist on whether or not he thinks that they can win tomorrow withou Van Dijk and Thiago.
I love an angry Klopp
UNLEASH THE FURY JURGEN
More accurately - UNLEASH THE FUROR TEUTONICUS!
Refers to the battle of the Teotoburg forest where the Germans wiped out three Roman legions, some of whom were no doubt Roma Ultras and their Bitter familiars.
I’m not sure Everton realise what they’ve done. If the beast wasn’t fully awake this season

It is now
Jürgen and the players clearly angry still. Hope they can use this energy for the rest of the season, starting tomorrow.
This needs to be highlighted to some of our own supporters
''3 weeks ago they said we would run away with everything, 3 weeks later, we don't have a chance''
Carra’s Blue colours reveal themselves more and more every week. Glad Jurgen utterly burned him - no doubt the loud mouth twat will have something to say about that the next time he’s on.
I’m not having Carra is still a blue. I’ve seen him jumping up and down when we’ve scored against them. It’s nonsense.
So does Danny Murphy. Sure he thinks he still is but his constant shit slinging against the club tells a different story. Rat boy is a prick but at least you can respect how bias he is towards United.
BTW, if Jürgen is calling you out by name in a press conference, then he’s had enough of your shit. Know your fecking place Carragher.
We need to get back into winning ways. Been a total shitstorm lately, despite decent performances, need to really up the gears for the next few games. Do it for Virg lads!
Never seen Klopp so angry; he was shaking with rage and his voice and mannerisms were all different to usual. Hell, I'm ready to go into battle with him, so I can only imagine how the players are feeling
Hoping for a good 30th birthday prezzie of 3 points from LFC tonight followed by some...... with the mrs
Haha I’m sure you would pick a LFC win over some fun with the Mrs if you had to pick one?
Jamie Carragher. 737 appearances. Champions league winner. Not a legend... Sometimes I don't understand people.
Just because you played for the club countless times doesn't mean you can sling shit at the club every chance you get and still think you are going to be held in good regard.
As Klopp said in the presser he is talking absolute shite as usual. Can't wait for tonights game, think they are all going to be wound up as we are and desperate to play.
I'm scouse as they come but his voice annoys the shit out of me the squeaky twat.
Joe Gomez is a bigger legend of the club now.
Great press conference from Klopp - I got the impression he is angry at how much we are underestimated, basically a one man team it seems. Personally don't feel we are getting the respect we deserve, like last year was a one-off or something even though we destroyed the league
I am still confident we can win trophies this season and confident we can start off the CL tonight with a win - the naysayers can feck off

No Idea For Nickname

which one of you is this brave man or woman

Quote from: BFernandes on Today at 03:47:36 PM
A bit concerning looking at Klopp at the start of that press conference - he seems to be very rattled and lost his head completely.

Very reminiscent of when Rafa brought out his little bit of paper and then went into complete melt-down.
replays
C'mon mun, at least make some effort.
Ooooh BFernandes. I wonder which shower of shite this Jebroni supports...
Looks like someone won a game against PSG and Newcastle
How times have changed, never would have thought we would see the day. Wonderful.
Quote from: BFernandes on Today at 03:57:21 PM
I'm here for constructive and respectful discussion.

Isn't it a bit hypocritical for Klopp and the rest of your players to come out criticizing Pickford when your own players (particularly Robertson) has form for some rather ugly and nasty challenges himself?
replays
Run along now
"I'm here for constructive and respectful discussion.”
See ya Penaldes, run along back to Red Cafe, that’s a good boy.
"I'm here for constructive and respectful discussion.” ..
Are you though? I mean the question you ask is a bit weird. To answer it: not even slightly. Pickford's tackle was on another level to anything. Robertson is not particularly dirty either (especially compared to half your team). If Pickford did it on purpose he should be banned for 10 games. If he did it accidentally, he should be banned for life, as if someone has that little control over his own body, he is a danger to himself and all other players on the pitch and has no business being allowed on the pitch.
This quote beatifuly sums up the Mancs when they win a match
''Shits itself when you put it in the ring, but poke it with a stick and watch his bollocks grow '
axe time
I’m here too for that but you aren’t anymore. Byeeeeeeee
Ah maan, I just got on and was ready to reply with a witty post, you could have waited.

Went something along the lines of uh uh shouldn’t you be filming your next Simpsons episode, get it? He looks like Cletus you see. Ok, I’ll log off.

Robbie Boy

Christ, they look unconvincing at the moment. Their fans are going to proper implode soon.

No Idea For Nickname

after the match
Massive win. We've got the toughest group and one of the toughest two fixtures out the way with a win.

Beat these at home and win the two games against the Danes and we'll be through.

Showed how useful the 5 subs can be in CL since the PL were spiteful in stopping it.
I don't know. Happy with the result but thought we were mediocre to bad with Ajax having the best chances. Hopefully not a sign of performances to come.
Fabinho and Robbo our best. Gomez good too. Great management by Klopp just getting the points and a clean sheet.

The feck was Tyler on about Klopp taking off the front three and “sending signals”
All the pundits and opposition fans: Liverpool are gonna be shite without van Dijk, watch them crash and burn.

Fabinho: hold my fecking beer...
It feels so long since we last won a game, perfect result!
It was all about the three points tonight.
To be honest, I didn't enjoy the game as much as many seemed to. It felt very disjointed and scrappy to me.
Anyway, this was about resetting after an appalling weekend, finding our feet again and bagging the points. We did just that, so job done.
On paper that’s the hardest fixture out of the way. Easiest one next up..
Atalanta is harder than this.
I thought it was a certain penalty when Firmino was pulled back.
We aren't Man United.
Klopp saying in the press conference about our fair play record and how we get nothing for it.

Time to stop being good boys playing fair and be the shithouses that everyone else seems to be. Saturday was a wake up call.
It's not going to happen.
Brilliant from Klopp to take the front three off at the same time. He's sent a message of warning out with that.
Van Persie
Liverpool were lucky Ajax created many chances

Surely your not supposed to be doing crack working for sky
thought the same thing, what a knob! Luckily he was on BT so he gets away with it!

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
So at the start, PSG are going to put six past us, and by the end PSG are shite. Which is is? Are they good or not? But wait...

"I reckon they’ll still not get out of the group. But if they do and take out PSG then they’ve done us a favour."

Oh, so they're good again?
:lol:

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Did we/they or anyone else do any of this ridiculous stuff when Luke Shaw snapped his leg in half ?!
Or when Casiraghi, Busst etc went through the same agonies?
But it's Liverpool * - OMG it's the end of the world as we know it ! :lol:

fps

Sick to fecking death of every other fan or journo still banging on about VVD injury, get over it already ffs.
It only happened a few days ago and he's one of the champions' key players, so it's not surprising there is a lot of discussion of it.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
As I've said in another thread - perceived importance of the player aside - Shaw's injury against PSV was so much worse in both how it came about and what the ref basically still allowed to happen in that game after the challenge.