RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

Chairman Steve

The best RedmenTV bits for me are ancient when Chris Pajak did that smug “David Moyes is a football genius” post match interview when we got hammered 3-0 at OT then a month later, the slip game against Chelsea happened and then he raged about ‘fookin rentboys’ :lol: . I think the official video got purged because obvious reasons but theres bound to be a bootleg of it somewhere on the internet.

ChaddyP

The best RedmenTV bits for me are ancient when Chris Pajak did that smug “David Moyes is a football genius” post match interview when we got hammered 3-0 at OT then a month later, the slip game against Chelsea happened and then he raged about ‘fookin rentboys’ :lol: . I think the official video got purged because obvious reasons but theres bound to be a bootleg of it somewhere on the internet.
That entire season was a golden era of fancam youtube

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Three years ago today was the 5-2 against Roma where that first hour was absolutely electric. We’d have been out of sight today with half that cutting edge.
Are we the WORST defending PL champs ever?
No! After winning the EPL: Leicester finished 12th; Chelsea finished 10th; Man Utd finished 7th. If you go further back then we finished 5th under Paisley in 1981 after winning the league.
Teams will spend. Also, the likes of Mane and Firmino have 2 years left, we are better off selling them for whatever we can get, rather than for free.
The thought of having to endue another 2 years of watching them miss chance after chance isnt worth thinking about.
Bobby has scored 6 PL goals this year....fecking 6. It's absolutely pathetic.
Both him and Mane need selling this summer for whatever we can get for them, along with Origi, Shaqiri & Ox and we then need the owners to dip their hands deep in the tight pockets and invest in the team!
Whether it’s due to our own financial constraints or other teams’ unwillingness to buy, or Klopp’s loyalty to his group, we seem to have ended up with quite a few players in the squad that are just dead weight. And I don’t mean that in a rude way, I just mean they’re not contributing in any meaningful way. Not good/trusted enough to be starters, not good/trusted enough to be squad options to give first-teamers a much needed rest. We may as well just have a much smaller squad, because there’s not really much point in them being here.
Agree a lot with this, there's a lot of players who Klopp just doesn't seemingly trust at all. Now Keita seems to have fallen in to that category too.
Shaqiri, Origi, Keita, Ox, Tsimikas, Davies, Neco Williams, Minamino - that's almost our Europa League team for next season. Add that to a few players that have massively declined then we're really running out of options.
It’s been over two hours and I’m still sitting here fecking fuming unable to do anything. It’s completely my fault for letting a football match affect me this much but by feck am I sick of watching that same performance every week for 5 months and it depressing me for 24 hours. Where do we go from here?
Out for a walk.
Thank feck the pubs are opening back up .up here next week .so I can drink this season from my memory.
I have never seen an entire football season as shit as this. Lockdown football is shite.
Couldn’t agree more. I just want it finished .
I wouldn’t mind doing a Bobby Ewing , come out of the shower, and it’s all been a bad dream.

It screws your season up being in the Europa, I would sooner not have European football at all, just concentrate on getting back into the top four and competing for the title.
United seem be ok.
They are 2nd and could win the EL.
They have had more luck this season than they ever had under Fergie and will drop back down next year when it runs out.
They are playing better football than us this season. They are a better team to watch as well.
If I weren’t a fan, I would never be watching Liverpool’s brand of football this season.

No Idea For Nickname

We don’t deserve top 4. And if we’re not getting top 4, would rather not be in the mix for Europa League either
You mean you want to be the inaugural winners of the European Conference League, don't you? Because that's what we'd be in if we miss out on Europa.
Whta positions qualify for that shit?
7th, assuming the League Cup and FA Cup are both won by teams that qualify for the CL or EL through their league table position. 6th if not.
I wouldn’t turn our nose up at the Europa League - play the squad/young players in the group games and if we get through that it’s potentially a trophy and another route back into the CL.
Once we get our injured players back, and hopefully add at least 3 in the summer, we’ve got options.
Yep.
"Europa ruins your season" is a bit of a myth, one that comes from the fact that teams that end up in it usually aren't very good.
It's got to do with the fact that the games are played on Thursday which gives you less time to recover properly for the weekend (especially if you've travelled). It has always affected us for some reason, a bit like early kick offs.

No Idea For Nickname

Europa would be good fun.
We could win it.
Or we could spend our Thursday nights being kicked around up by some team whose name is made up of random letters, in some country we'd previously never even heard of.
Doesn't seem to have hurt United.
They weren't in from the start though. By the time they started EL in Feb they were 2nd in the league and had momentum behind them.
Look at Arsenal's league seasons since they've been in that competition.
I don't see what all the panic is about, our games after the Man Utd game are:
- Southampton
- West Brom
- Burnley
When's the last time we dropped points against them?
..oh, hang on a minute
From one of the best teams in Europe with mental monster players to bang average in a season. I don't see 2 CBs sorting this out.
Klopp needs a clear out.
2nd in the league on xG
2nd last on xGa.
That and the eye test says THE major problem is finishing.
Last year that game ended 4-0.
4 goals (1 penalty) from 146 shots on goal at home in 2021 agrees with that.
Please don't tell me we could pass City our title by winning at Old Trafford. That would sum our season up

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Sooo, it is ok to say pul off?
Pul is more like... the sex part, not the common way of saying feck in English.
Noone would say the Norwegian version of feck off with the word pul :P

"Dra til helvete" (go to hell) is the best translation from Norwegian. Since there's so many Norwegian pool fans, and i'd guess 30'ish % of the quotes from RAWK are written by Norwegian 40-50 year olds, i don't think we're really derailing the thread!

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
This guy’s actually quality. I’ve interacted with him via YT comments, really sound bloke.

Not here, though!

Barnslig

ITS OVER AND ITS ONE ONE FUCCCK OFFFFFF!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is this guy Dara O'Briain's cousin or something? That's hilarious :lol:

This guy’s actually quality. I’ve interacted with him via YT comments, really sound bloke.

Not here, though!
I loved his throw away smirky comment about never having doubted VAR for a second, always saying it's the way forward. Class. :lol:

Last edited:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Is this guy Dara O'Briain's cousin or something? That's hilarious :lol:

I loved his throw away smirky comment about never having doubted VAR for a second, always saying it's the way forward. Class. :lol:
He loves his shithousery. He revels in it.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Look at the actual state of this fat headed loser prick. I bet with his big dub accent he loves calling Irish United fans glory hunters but can’t name a single league of Ireland player. cnut
You dont like Dublin accents Charlie?

Are you not from Dublin?

No Idea For Nickname

Europa League thread:
April 8th to April 16th..

Ole should be sacked on the spot if United don't win this tinpot trophy. Utter dross left in it.
We had to play United, Dortmund, Villarreal and Sevilla (who'd won it the previous 2 years) in our run a few years back.
Next seasons Europa League is already looking tough.
It could have any of:
Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs, Leicester in from England
Lazio and Napoli from Italy
Lyon from France
Dortmund from Germany
and then a load of Champions League drop outs and the usual suspects from the lower leagues.
Going to be very competitive.
Arsenal have been brilliant. Probably the team most likely to stop the Manc twats from winning it.
As well as a very possible all English Champions League final, it's even more likely to be two English sides in the Europa League final. fecking grim.

Problem is, we could plausibily come in to a scenario where we would need the Mancs to win Europa..
Why is that?
If we finish fourth, Chelsea finish fifth and win the CL, Arsenal winning the EL would keep us out of the CL next season.
Makes sense but never going to happen, so we don’t need to worry
What happens if it's a PSG-Real Madrid & Villareal-Roma final and we finish third?
I would bite more than your hand off for that to come to fruition
Today:
Emery’s record in this is all time. Arteta will never be fit to polish his shoes.
I hadn't realized how terrible Roma have become.
he didnt wanna give that pen there
Slabhead crying like a baby, hilarious.
That's a harsh pen but as it's utd I don't care
Roma are horrendous, no idea how they're level here
Wow, did you see the swerve Wan Bissaka put on that cross?
Ya, me neither.
How shit of a winger must Wan Bissaka have been before he went to right back?
Can't cross, doesn't seem to have any tricks or skills to fall back on. How did he even get through the academy stage?
But he can put in a good last-ditch tackle. Great for the cameras.
Be a shame if that wasn't a serious injury with Pogba's Academy-winning titwankery there.
Half an hour and they've not elicited a single scream from Fernades. Not even a Yelp. That is just shameful.
If they crash out here and finish outside of the European places, Arteta must surely be sacked
But...but...he sat under Pep's learning tree. He had the best education possible. Tactical Osmosis and all that.
Pogba and Wan Bissaka

Running through treacle in the first half.
hahaha yes this looks like an all British final
Time for a Roma 3rd to kill the tie.
It's Roma, they always find a way to feck it up. The Italian Spurs.
Ragazzi, é Roma
Two European Super League sides, no less.

We need these mancs to run themselves into the ground.
A few of them already look shot.
Utd lose this game and Bruno Fernandes is not winning World Footballer of the year.

Roma trying to break the record for the most injuries in a game
We once had three come off in the first half against Everton under Rafa, had Baros sent off in the second half and still won. Helps when the opposition is shite. Roma should be fine.
Mike Smalling having a decent game here
So is united going to set out to try and injure them then?
Expect so.
2-2 and on
Roma you turds....
Yeah, Roma are losing this
Robbie Savage is even more insufferable than ever here. “Yellow card?!” feck off dickhead. I think he played for United as a youth or something you’d swear he was a one club man there having won everything with the love affair he has for them. Sickening to listen to.
The anti-Carragher.
Somebody cynical enough like mouhrino would instruct his team to use all 11 yellows available on the same opposition player or maybe 2. Nothing evil, no leg breakers, no reds but 6 good bruises could really slow a guy down.
Ceballos second yellow for Arsenal, was a bit late
About sums up Ceballos’s game at that point. Partey and him have been terrible.
Roma are pathetic. It’s like men against boys.
fecking Smalling.
There’s a reason Roma is home for him.
They still have 2 away goals but yeah Roma are completely naive in how they approached this.
They're not keeping United out in Italy
So do we want United or City to win the Super Cup?
For the 2nd time in what, Five years that United has had a Europa league run with nothing but shit in it. We will be in it next year with at lest BVB in it.
LOLOL It's like when you put strikers for your back 4 in PES. Roma are shocking.
The repeated fouls these diseased ratdropping faced gits are getting away with are amazing.
Surely he must be dead holding his leg and crying like that - the shitfaced twat dropping?
You can't give a pen for that. fecking hell.
Poor from Villareal, should have killed the tie and now they have let Arsenal back into it.
Saka bought that, terrible decision.
clearly dangled the leg, looking for contact
If that's a penalty on Cavani we can just pack it in with football altogether. Absurd decision.
Deeply regret not putting a tenner on over 4.5 goals in the Man Utd game. Arsenal are shite.
Didn't see 1st half so can't comment on Roma's penalty but that decision to give United one is an absolute fecking shocker.
Dreadful call.
Football's gone as a sport, isn't it? It's basically basketball now.
Clear penalty. Some very partisan squints going on in this thread.
They both missed the ball and the momentum carried him into him, ball long gone. Just don't get it
What does it matter whether the ball was gone or not? Anywhere else on the pitch if the defender slides for the ball, doesn't get it but does get the man then it's a foul.
The Saka one was bad but that Cavani decision might be the worst of the season. That ref team should be banned from Europe for a year with that decision.
Every fecking time turn over to Man Utd .they either score or get a penalty feckin brain damage
Low cross across the face of goal, Cavani and Smalling both challenge for it and miss it. Once the ball is long gone and moving fast away from the two players and Cavani is almost off the pitch, Smalling hits Cavani with the normal momentum of his sliding challenge. That apparently is a penalty these days. Given live by the ref and confirmed by VAR.
Useless from Roma, was hoping they could at least make the Mancs play reserves on Sunday but won't even need to now.
HAHA Smalling has to be the worst defender in European football at the moment.
Paul Pogba is Lee Carsley with a good PR team.
Tie's over. Looking forward to two all-English finals now then, with both trophies going to Manchester. Lovely year this is
Smalling again. Turd of a player
If United dont win this comp, it would be more shocking than if Bayern didnt win the Bundesliga
Jesus that penalty. There’s nothing they won’t get fecking given is there.
Cavani is fecking shite. He should have at least 6 here.
good Lord, it was 2-1 just minutes ago ffs
Was fun while it lasted. Roma are shite.
Fred fancied it

All English CL end Europa League finals it is then
As it was 2 years ago.
The only non-Prem team who aren't a bag of shite this season are Bayern but then Lewandowski got injured before they missed 50 chances against PSG.
The quality is low across Europe at the moment.
At least we won't have to put up with how United got into the top four and Ole won a trophy whilst we didn't because City will probably overshadow that by winning the CL
Its a shame for Man City that the best European preformance ever by an English clubTM has been overshadowed the following night
The gulf in class between Man United and the other bums in this has been apparent for rounds. Only a rush of blood from Maguire in a one off game can get them beat.
The quality is low across Europe this season, but it shows the gap between the two competitions. United couldn't even get out their CL group, but have pissed it to the final and been the best team in it, no argument there (best of a bad bunch). As bullshit as CL losers going into it is.

Shame Sevilla got a piss easy CL group rather than finished 3rd, as they're the only non-Prem team who can do anything in the EL these days.
Fernandes becomes the 3rd player in United's history to score 20+ penalties.
He's been there 15 months. Absolutely fecking ridiculous the amount of decisions they get.
Roma doing what they do best, bending over for the Mancs.
We defended better at OT with Rhys Williams at the back
Nothing enjoyable in football at the moment. I hope we beat this lot Sunday.
I think we would have defended better with Kenneth Williams at the back than this shower tonight.
Fonseca can now go back to restoring vintage race cars in the south of Spain seeing as this whole football managerial thing hasn't worked out
Can’t stomach watching these c*nts
What a shit competition.
It’s shit when a side drop out of the CL

Makes a mockery of it
Will that still happen when they 400-game season new CL comes in in 3 years?
They'll probably go on and win the tournament now. Amazing what a average team has achieved (+2nd spot) this season.
Probably an inflated position this season but they're a good team, elevated by two world class players
If Man Utd are playing Arsenal in the final and we're fourth, it means we'll have to support Utd in the final too . . .
Only if Chelsea finish out of the top five and go on to beat City too.
Ultimately if we finish fourth and need a ‘favour’ off United so be it.
Do not want Arsenal in the finale as the off chance we catch Chelsea in the league it would put a huge cat among the pigeons. Who gives a feck if United win Europa.
Pretty much academic if we don't win Sunday, but if we do then I hope Arsenal go out for that reason, assuming Madrid can't pull something off at Chelsea.

Imagine finishing 4th and then having to cheer on United and/or City in European finals.
At least Roma’s shithouse fans will be unhappy. Every cloud.
Checked the score at 2-1 to Roma and 2-0 to Villareal. Got excited that maybe one of the European competitions might have a palatable outcome. Get this season over ASAP.
Didn't think this shitstained arsewipe of a season could get any worse...but somehow over the last 11 feckin days its managed it...
Still think Arsenal will bomb it at home. United are winning it anyways. A trophy at last for Ole to keep him at the wheel for a few years.

Red00012

Did anyone actually tell them they could be playing in the Europa Conference League next season?

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Paul Pogba is Lee Carsley with a good PR team. :lol: :lol: :lol:

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
The guy have clearly passion for Liverpool. Something we should applaud and give him credit for.

But my oh my, what a change in mood from 93.06 with songs and then the meltdown from 94.15.
Absolutely not.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Fonseca can now go back to restoring vintage race cars in the south of Spain seeing as this whole football managerial thing hasn't worked out
:lol: I thought this was funny. Say what you want, but that witty Scouse banter makes for a great forum read.