RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
pathetic

can't finish

feck OFF

feckING HATE FOOTBALL NOW
I’ve no idea how we’re so high up the table. I’ve no idea how long we can drag out the “tired” excuse, it’s been nearly a year and a half now.
I actually don’t think we will get europa league. We are physically and mentally shot.
How embarrassing is that? We've turned from the best team in the world to an absolute embarrassment. Why did Klopp take off Thiago for a rusty Curtis? Why is Firmino, Jota and Mane any where near that first 11? Beggars belief

FujiVice

Not quite rawk but this is so so funny. I've timestamped it at the best bit.

I swear, my ribs are in agony. That voice in the background yelling "you stupid cnut!" as soon as it hits the net has killed me off.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Piss poor refereeing again.

You can say we got lucky with the (correctly disallowed) goal - but we didn't with the clear sending off earlier on.

It's followed the same pattern as pretty much every game this season;

* We get niggly fouls against us - totally ignored
* Dragged off the ball or shoved - ignored
* Everytime the opposition goes down, instant free kick

This constant uphill battle against the bent dickheads must be soul destroying.

And then predictably, the refreee just then keeps playing until they scored. I reckon if they hadn't scored then, Marriner would have played on for another five minutes

Bent as feck.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
We are just so bad. Defensively getting caught out down the middle.

I question whether Klopp has lost the dressing room. You can blame no fans to a certain extent but these repeated dire performances are getting ridiculous
harsh, think it's the fact we have 5 or 6 cbs injured
Yep, it’s losing all the goals from your CBs that’s the culprit this season.

NoLogo

Love how on BT someone got a dig in after the game "Well that won't sit well with the Liverpool owners, now that their club has to qualify for the CL again." :lol:

And yeah I'm fully aware we are going to get something like taht served up as well if fail to qualify for the CL or go out in the first round but right now it's too much fun laughing at Liverpool.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Dissension in the ranks...

Piss poor refereeing again.

You can say we got lucky with the (correctly disallowed) goal - but we didn't with the clear sending off earlier on.

It's followed the same pattern as pretty much every game this season;

* We get niggly fouls against us - totally ignored
* Dragged off the ball or shoved - ignored
* Everytime the opposition goes down, instant free kick

This constant uphill battle against the bent dickheads must be soul destroying.

And then predictably, the refreee just then keeps playing until they scored. I reckon if they hadn't scored then, Marriner would have played on for another five minutes

Bent as feck.
- Andy, please kindly feck off with this nonsense.

- Embarrassing, again

- Give it a fecking rest ffs.

- Ok, I can get behind this as a general thing but not today. We were shit in front of goal. 5-0 at half-time would not have been unfair.

This is all on our strikers. They shit the bed.

Last edited:

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Klopp has been having an absolute mare for months now sadly.
Just feck off lad
The boss cannot do more,he put out a side that should've been 5 up by HT ffs.
He can't be blamed for forwards who have forgotten how to put the ball in the back of the net. I've come to accept the fact we will give up more chances at the back these days, so it's imperative we aren't as wasteful in front of goal. We should've scored 4 or 5 today.
Careful. You aren't allowed to question any of his decisions on here.
Probably personal reasons behind that. Show some respect.
Phew

Klopp just said we don't deserve CL if we do this

That's honest
Sell Mo and the side won't be scoring many.
Sell Sadio and Firmino for a bag of peanuts then. Honestly they have been utterly shite this season.
Subbing thiago was a terrible decision.
Injuries have screwed us but it's the end for a few players. Bobby shouldn't be a first team player anymore and Gini has been great in the past but I'd actually be disappointed if he's still here next season. It's like looking at Stuart downing.
We can blame injuries to some extent but the shit finishing in front of goal has nothing to do with VVD and Henderson not being on the pitch.
As moronic and unprofessional last ten minutes as I’ve seen from this coach and players

Stupid, unfocused - just amateur night from front to back (and on the sidelines)
Klopp looks down, probably because he has punched the shit out of a wall.

Id rather it was the forwards faces.
Because he knows that top 4 is done. Like he wants to be travelling away to Azerbaijan on a Thursday night.
So we needed a couple of centre backs and we bought one who isn’t good in the air and one who isn’t good enough to get onto the team. Madness.
Someone needs to tell him that picking Gini every week is killing him.
And moving Fabinho out of midfield doesn't help the team and is not a solution to any problem.
We don’t deserve top 4. And if we’re not getting top 4, would rather not be in the mix for Europa League either
this was bad but we'll still be in the mox if chelsea and westham draws.
It'll be just like this season for them to draw and keep us in the race before we head over to Old Trafford and get spanked

HaliRed

Love the fact that the troglodyte Milner lying on the ground feigning injury was the reason for the added time in which Newcastle scored their eventual equalizer.

Bring on the tears!

No Idea For Nickname

Klopp can be ruthless all he wants. He's not the one that has to pay for the replacements.
I know - it’s down to the owners to dip into their pockets and start investing in the squad. Who knows, maybe they’ll even deem us a big enough club to give us a net spend that’s not half of Brighton and Hove Albions over the past 5 years? That would be a treat.
Don't kid yourself. We won't be spending.

As others have said here, we don’t deserve CL. We might as well accept it’ll be EL next season for us.
Surely EL is in jeopardy as well.

Gotta be honest, just want this season over with now. Really not enjoying my footy at the minute.
Keep telling myself I won't watch any more, then we'll win a game and I'm hopeful again before another kick in the bollox. It's been tortuous.
Honestly, how the feck do they manage that? Absolute gang of bottlers this season. Shite.
''Klopp may have lost the dressing room''
''Klopp has had a mare for months''
fecking hell. You would think people would be more aware that his mother passed away at the start of the year, but aside from all that, yes Klopp is at fault because our forwards not named Salah can't finish their dinner consistently let alone their chances.
Nevermind yet another injury to another CB who had a decent partnership with Kabak and Fabinho having to be moved to the back again.
Klopp was shite today.
I suppose you mean the subs. Even so the game should have been dead and buried with the team he put out. You can’t blame him for a team that creates brilliant chances but simply don’t stick them away. What more do you want, play himself?
Good job we won the league when we did, a long spell in the doldrums is a reality if we can't invest big in the next few years. FSG pinning their investment hopes on the Super League instead.
Trent has better aerial ability than Kaban says it all.
Nothing about this team seems natural anymore. Everything seems so forced or laboured. There were some passes in our half where i'm raging because they're just hit with half the powe they should have been and newcastle could cut it out. wrong passes, not passing, not shooting. it's all just so strange to watch

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Anfield Agenda from 91st min to full time is absolutely worth checking on YouTube, you will not be disappointed hahaha
Well, it's about time BT rebranded I suppose.

No Idea For Nickname

last 5 mins of the game, and first 10 after final whistle, when they are very honest:

91 1-1 Oh dear, where was the defence? It's been disallowed by VAR hit Wilson's arm.
feck me
Stupid rule.
Stupid.
But I’m not complaining
Yes,nyes, yes, yes

VAR
I love that rule just now - robbed us of a few, about time it gave us one back.
94 Flies in off Fab. Sums it up.
Only ourselves to blame.
How many chances did we need to deal with it?
How did we get to 95 plus minutes though
I was wondering that especially as since it took them half a minute to take a throw in. He could have blown the whistle for earlier.
VAR time on the goal scored/disallowed in the 91st minute.
An utter disaster
We are shit beyond words.
We’re an absolute joke
wave goodbye to CL football
We are the absolute pits, top 4 you are having a laugh.
feck this season. Jesus Christ.
I can't even...
How the feck did we cock that up in the last few seconds
How?
This team just doesn't want it enough. It's been like that for sometime.
Let the season end.
Absolutely woeful second half, shit subs, usual poor performers, can't wait for this crap to end.
Team is Europa standard and that’s where it will finish
Mentality midgets. feck off.
How the feck do you give up a gift like that and then do the same fecking thing a minute later? Absolutely disgraceful second half.
Called it at half time, we have turned into gutless wankers.
feck me, got what we deserved, can this poxy season just finish now.
Useless fecking gobshites. Need 58 chances to score 1 goal, and can't defend a simple long ball. feck this fecking shite.
Pathetic. Top to bottom. Abject finishing and horrific defending.
Firmino is absolutely finished at this club.
Same shit different week
Two shambolic second half performances in a row. Nothing left in the tank physically and physically incapable of seeing out a 1-0 lead.
We deserve the Europa League. Absolutely pathetic play all round.
good God that was pathetic effort. we let fecking newcastle dominate us last few minutes and we were shaking.
Dominate a game for 88 minutes against a team who have zero interest in actually playing football, and that happens.
Still, all comes down to god awful finishing YET AGAIN, twice in a week, and goodness knows how many times this season. Should have been 4-0 up at half time
Pathetic. Absolutely fecking Pathetic. Can't wait til the season is over.
This is what happens when you play your best midfielder in defence.
Klopp will explode at that defending, we deserve feck all this season and that is precisely what we'll get. feck off this season, feck right fecking off.
We have no forwards. Super league team my ass.
An on the beach Newcastle that was ...
2 points and a single goal against them in 3 hours of football.
This season can stick its bollocks up its fanny
Think that’s that for any hopes we had of being in the CL next season.
Abject performance, pathetic finishing.
I just... I mean, what can you say to that?
What a wank week of supporting LFC.
GOOD!
These forwards deserve a season out of the CL.
I just feel bad for the rest of the team that has been carrying the water all fecking sea
Those players deserved to be booed off. Shame no one was there to do it. Absolutely disgraceful performance.
I can’t bear watching Wijnaldum play a stinker for much more.
What has happened to Mane? Hair transplant has ruined him!
Forwards laughing while pissing away chances need a severe bollocking.
We are just so bad. Defensively getting caught out down the middle.
I question whether Klopp has lost the dressing room. You can blame no fans to a certain extent but these repeated dire performances are getting ridiculous
This thread will break RAWK servers
Thursday night then, if we're lucky.
I actually don’t think we will get europa league. We are physically and mentally shot.

mu4c_20le

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
I'm wondering how Liverpool and Arsenal are even in the top half, when were they winning matches?
Can probably add Spurs to the list.

Charlie Foley

ITS OVER AND ITS ONE ONE FUCCCK OFFFFFF!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at the actual state of this fat headed loser prick. I bet with his big dub accent he loves calling Irish United fans glory hunters but can’t name a single league of Ireland player. cnut

90 + 5min

ITS OVER AND ITS ONE ONE FUCCCK OFFFFFF!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The guy have clearly passion for Liverpool. Something we should applaud and give him credit for.

But my oh my, what a change in mood from 93.06 with songs and then the meltdown from 94.15.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
The guy have clearly passion for Liverpool. Something we should applaud and give him credit for.

But my oh my, what a change in mood from 93.06 with songs and then the meltdown from 94.15.
Nice username in light of today's events at Fortress Anfield :lol: