RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Haven't they got anything to say about tomorrow's game? @No Idea For Nickname?
Can’t remember if I’ve ever been less arsed about a United v Liverpool game in my life. Once it’s on I’ll be wound up I guess but this game normally has me on edge days before.
Having said that a win is vital if any chance of a top 4 is to be realistic. Chelsea go to Man City next week I think so they may we’ll drop points there.
The thing is United are a decent team but well beatable. We are better away from home, so we are well capable of giving them a good hiding. It’s the hope that kills you though.
We shit the bed at their place 99% of the time. Given our shit form, I will take a draw if you offer it.
Historically these games seem to live their own life, disconnected from the respective teams performance in the league, so I have hope.
The most over hyped game..don’t think we will win this one. If we do, I’ll only be more frustrated at the results that have stopped us getting top 4.

Draw 1-1 and Salah to score, who else haha
Haha...as an omen (looking how the thread title is written) I'm going for a 2-5 away win. Who knows, in this crazy pointless old season anything could happen!
Thread title: Mancs away 2/5
Well Leicester drawing against 10 man Southampton leaves the top 4 door open.
Really? We're 9 behind with a game in hand, even a win tomorrow leaves us 6 adrift. The only slight positive is that Leicester have 3 really hard games but they are a good team - we can't expect them to lose all 3.

I make us about 10% chance to finish ahead of Leicester, at best.
Hate this fixture and always hated going there especially cos our record there is shite and I hate walking out of that dump after these twats have beaten us. So on that note I’m going for a 5 nil win to the mighty reds. Salah and Jota to score all the goals. Come on the red men.
Considering the form of both teams we clearly go in to this game as underdogs - suits me.
Think we sneak in an give'm a bit of a Spanking - its the manks, it not like they are Newcastle!
Only real question is how many penalties they get.

2-4 to us.
Be arsed watching this
Same here, not that I get Sky anyway, but for the same 4 reasons I haven't watched a game all season.
Blatant unpunished cheating
VAR
Empty stadiums
Big girly Players screaming in agony pretending they're hurt! (Only happens in men's footy I think, hugely embarrassing for all concerned, my non footy fan mates ruthlessly take the piss, don't blame them)
Haven't watched a game in 5-6 weeks, won't be watching this one either.
Got a boring draw written all over it, anyway.
We’ll probably win this game now that we won’t finish top 4 and pressure is off. United have nothing to play for either.
Man City winning 2-0 as I write.
The sad thing is officially, we will no longer be League Champions if we don’t win tomorrow.

No Idea For Nickname

Thought United would have an eye on the semi final which could give us an edge, particularly at half time on Thursday night, but the usual Roma bottle job puts them into the game on a high and means they don't have to worry about the second leg.
Liverpool winning tomorrow will mean Man City are champions.
Couldn’t give a shit about City. They have bought another title and will do so again next year probably, past caring as no one else in the game seems to give a shit Pep has spent about £400 million on defenders to win another trophy. Klopp being a freak in what he has done is the only thing standing in the way of Pep buying about 5 in a row.
Hope we win but this season has been dog shit wrapped in cat shit so not expecting anything at all.
Think we're in for a pasting myself. We're not going to be able to handle Rashford and Greenwood's pace and we'll probably miss about 10 sitters. Top that off with our poor record there and it doesn't look good.
Knock these off then lose to whatever fecking relegation dross we play next
The 2020/21 Liverpool way.
If I see another Gini, Thiago and Milner midfield I think I will die
I just worry about our soft underbelly. If things go well and we do take the lead I’m not convinced we’ll hold them out if they through the kitchen sink at us. I also worry about them doing us with those balls down the channels for Rashford or Greenwood.
Other than I think we’ll smash them .
Can't see us getting anything from this game sadly. We will fight tooth and nail, but that gang of manc lazy arses only have to fall over within spitting distance of our penalty area and they'll bag something.
Cmon, it'll be a real feather in our cap to beat the world diving champions in their own pool.
Over /under on first Fernades girlie-scream is 6 mins, ive got $100 on under.
If we're going to lose, I'd like to give them something to actually cry about. But our lads are too decent to behave that way!
Alisson
TAA Fabinho Kabak Robertson
Thiago Wijnaldum [Milner/Jones/Keita/Ox]
Salah [Jota/Firmino] Mane
Looks like we are really picking 11 players from 12 or 13 options and then the subs options are a bit of energy only with Hail Mary hope for a bit of inspiration
Has it been decided in what minute United are getting their penalty yet?
Who said it can't be more than 1?
They are seemingly tailored to playing us. They have a clinical attack and to add to that we are not, plus they have enough pace.
I’d take a draw if offered.
Yeah, they're not a good opponent for us in our current state. Had we won the last 2 (or at least beat Newcastle) then a draw wouldn't be the worst thing tomorrow with the chance of following up with 4 wins. A draw is useless to us now.
If nothing else, at least a defeat puts us out of our misery.
Please, just smash these horrible bastards.
Just turn up for once and do them on their own patch.
I’m usually quite positive but don’t see us getting anything from this. My only hope is that Ole shows too much deference to us as he’s prone to do against big clubs.
Pressure off them as CL qualification is secured so they can go all out against us. Aside from the rivalry there's no downside for them if they lose
We'll win this. Don't ask me why, just a gut feeling. High scoring game, but we'll win this
Really confident about this one, 4 attackers on the pitch with Fab in midfield. Vulnerable at the back but will out score them 2-4.
Ahh feck, Fab in CD and only 3 attackers.
2-1, season over.
Lots of negative posts here.... don't you think that whoever we put out will not be motivated by finally putting an end to their hopes of the title (however remote).
No, I really don't. They are professional football players and not fans. They won't give two shits about putting an end to their hopes. We've barely laid a glove on anyone this season. If we couldn't find the motivation to get stuck in against the side that brutally assaulted two of our players (VVD, Thiago), then I doubt they'll suddenly find the motivation of putting an end to United's title hopes which are 99.9% already finished as it is.
Think you need to take a time out buddy!
We think the best of things and fear the worst of things.
We always think/feel/hope this is one we will win.
Martin Buchan was the most arrogant player ever in my eyes and stood up for these Mancers.
Any result for us, even if it hands Citee a title . . . is sweet.
Utd are never going to win the Title this season. If they thump us 5-0 today, they still aren't winning it.
They were never genuine title contenders at any point of this season. The only people who believe that probably have the surname Neville and a first name beginning with G.
Distant second to City is over-achieving for this team and its clueless manager. But to give them some credit, they’ve been less awful than everyone else this season, including us.
I couldn't give two fecks about 'handing' City the title. They won it in February/March.
Focus should be on showing us the fans that the team hasn't completely given up in one of our biggest games on the calender each year
Either win or lose. I don’t want us playing in the EL, whether we are in the CL or not.
The alternative could be the conference league and I deffo wouldn't want that
Genuinely think we should decline to participate if we end up in that fecking thing
feck Manchester United and feck the horse they rode in on.
That's it, next time, hopefully, around 8 pm (CET)

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
For Liverpool it's one of the biggest games of the season. But for us, it's a Sunday.

MongeySpangle

Supports
Manchester City
I think the most ironic thing is that if they win this game, they lose their title.

arnie_ni

"Klopp being a freak in what he has done is the only thing standing in the way of Pep buying about 5 in a row".

:lol:
It's not that outlandish a comment.

I wouldn't be surprised if City go mad in this window with their unlimited bankroll while us and Liverpool have maybe 50 odd million to play with.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Really need to beat the Dippers today. A loss would be pretty fatal for their top 4 aspirations as it would mean they could only get a maximum of 66 points.

No Idea For Nickname

I am bored... and nervous
The league table, and our form since Christmas especially, suggests that nobody is underestimating us. I suppose the hope is that they will not simply park the bus, and this might give us some opportunities. Not that we’ve been great at taking our opportunities lately. Sorry, I’m underestimating us again - we need to remember that we’re the team who got a point at home to Newcastle!
feck off Covid so we can finally have the parade
Hopefully our players remember what each other looks like so that they can identify who they are passing to.
On the other hand United play in red so that may cause some confusion and misplaced passes.
We'll miss Phillips at centre back when McGuire scores from a disputed corner - that's a cert.
According to the Times, United are fearful that fans will disrupt the game tomorrow. There are rumours of the coaches being blocked. Looks like they are having to bring in more police.
Long trip that from London
and they think Oliver is against them.
Is the ref from manchester like usual?
Really dont give a shit anymore to be honest. Even if we play well we'll be cheated out of it by the officials.
Not watching this or anymore matches this season. If we win it only means handing the title to an even worse bunch of cheats as well.
Seen the state of the officials?
We're getting fecked up the arse today.
Already got money on a penno against, a sending off and shite going against us.
Saying that, it's funny that Manchester United have had every single decision going for them for 3 seasons and they're still fecking shite.
Love it, get our excuses in early.
It is a bit defeatist to get the excuses in early, but it'd be nice to go to Old Trafford and for once not have either a ref or VAR from Manchester. It's a bit ridiculous and I still don't understand how the Manchester teams seem to have officials from their city doing their games on a regular basis, even against rivals, while the same isn't ever allowed anywhere else.

No Idea For Nickname

It will just finish this season off nicely if United finally put to death our CL chances on sunday.

Pickford, All the injuries, Klopp's mum, Allison's dad, the football, super league, City and the CL, Chelsea re-emerging, Everton at Anfield, covid, profit to loss, the worst home form in my lifetime, 2-7, Allison against City, missing all those good chances, United doing well, our last manager doing better than our current one........

Please make it stop

M16Red

they aren't really having a parade once covid is over are they?
I wouldn't be surprised. I hope this year's winners get to do it even if it's city,

It would be brilliant on RAWK that day.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
So fecking pitiful.

They’ll be celebrating over a year after their title, potentially on the same day as City (or us). That in & of itself would be epic to see.
Part of me is hoping they go through with it. Just imagine the memes.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
I wouldn't be surprised. I hope this year's winners get to do it even if it's city,

It would be brilliant on RAWK that day.
Hopefully they have a parade on the same day and they have to use a inflatable PL trophy instead.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Hope there's more activity in this thread today than the Solskjær one!

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
It will just finish this season off nicely if United finally put to death our CL chances on sunday.

Pickford, All the injuries, Klopp's mum, Allison's dad, the football, super league, City and the CL, Chelsea re-emerging, Everton at Anfield, covid, profit to loss, the worst home form in my lifetime, 2-7, Allison against City, missing all those good chances, United doing well, our last manager doing better than our current one........

Please make it stop

What a lovely summary of their season that is! :) (apart from the Klopp's mum part)

No clue how the quote thing works in this thread.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Thread title: Mancs away 2/5
Same here, not that I get Sky anyway, but for the same 4 reasons I haven't watched a game all season.
Blatant unpunished cheating
VAR
Empty stadiums
Big girly Players screaming in agony pretending they're hurt! (Only happens in men's footy I think, hugely embarrassing for all concerned, my non footy fan mates ruthlessly take the piss, don't blame them)
So presumably this lying bastard suddenly only became so bothered by these things he stopped watching this season, but was somehow able to stomach it last year...

Interval

Level
A year at the top and the subsequent fall has really jolted them to reality. So many years off the top meant they had forgotten what mid table quality was and how they were that. But now, they seem to have realised that they were good only last yr and now not so much.

Their posts look pretty much like CAF posts. Not too much fun anymore

Irrational.

The best RedmenTV bits for me are ancient when Chris Pajak did that smug “David Moyes is a football genius” post match interview when we got hammered 3-0 at OT then a month later, the slip game against Chelsea happened and then he raged about ‘fookin rentboys’ :lol: . I think the official video got purged because obvious reasons but theres bound to be a bootleg of it somewhere on the internet.
I remember this well - he truly lost the plot :lol:

They did try and delete it but thankfully I’ve managed to track a version of it down:

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Being a Liverpool fan must be impossibly hard work right now. I mean, imagine being the single best club side the world has ever seen, only to become so shit that you genuinely rival United under Moyes within 12 months. Painful stuff.

They must be bricking over there right now, I almost feel sorry for them.

Almost.

No Idea For Nickname

The Mancs have made it inside OT down onto the pitch to protest.
Good stuff, give us the 3 points and kick them out of the league.
Good on them. Can’t see the match going ahead (she says hopefully!).
Think this should called off and we should be awarded 3 points to be honest.
Agreed. Man Utd should also be docked, say 67 points to make things fair.
Now they are leaving the pitch and the stadium. Nicked the corner flags and a ball though..
Hahaha - Green and Gold, did what we were told (but nicked the corner flags and a ball to show 'em we mean business - Take that Glazer's)
Also protesters also outside the Lowery Hotel where the Mancs stay before matches.
With Covid protocols, someone should know that Manchester United have violated that and allowed both teams a potential risk for Covid.
With that in mind, they should cancel the match and awards us the points.
They won't though..
Because TV companies rule the world. They would go apeshit if this game was canceled.
Spot on, without a doubt. Had this been a game at a much lower level, it wouldn't go ahead. The away team or the officials and ground staff could even refuse to take part.
But as you say, whatever Channel is showing this, will have the final say. Nothing else matters in footy now other than money.
I hear as a result of invasion and delayed kick off United will receive a penalty from FA ...against us.
Gotta Null and Void Season now.
Utd fans not letting the team bus leave the Lowry hotel. Expecting kick off to be delayed.
A militia has attacked old trafford.
It'll still be Liverpool's fault somehow. Oh, and Salah is a diver.
Abandon it, give us the points and begin the countdown to Line of Duty.
Wish they'd have stayed on the pitch, making the game incapable of going ahead
Can any of those protesters play centre back?
Sky sound outraged which is never a bad thing
All for this, something has to be done not just outrage on Twitter or forums
Neville actively encouraged this, should be sacked. Especially during a pandemic.
Haha the video of that knobhead falling off the nets is great
Sky saying that the man united fans are revolting. I'd have to agree with them.
Massive fan of this disruption. Hopefully the game gets cancelled.
Vars has had a look at the fan unrest. Using the thick lines its been determined its actualkly Liverpool fans in disguise, and have awarded United a penalty. Due to the fact the game hasnt started, the pen is determined to have been scored and Man Utd start up 1-0. Dermit and Chris affirm that as unwritten, unfortunately, these are the rules.
Sky presenter said a few missiles where thrown at them in their box.
Wonder if Souness wanted to go down and plant an Lfc flag.

No Idea For Nickname

Those Liverpool fans celebrating #19 in a pandemic. Absolute scum bags. How dare they!
Probably at least 50 or so still in the ground from one camera shot..
If they were top of the league they wouldn't be protesting at all.
What!....nooooooooo. This is about footballs future.......
BINGO. Green & Gold ONLY comes out when they aren't winning.
Just imagine, if you will, the narrative if this was us at Anfield. Imagine what sky would be saying, imagine what the FA would do. 100% this would be called off, the points would be awarded to United and we'd all face the heaviest sanctions possible, as will the club.
Neville has a lot to answer for for this. Called for demonstrations and protests, we were destroyed for celebrating winning the league in a pandemic, they've just broke into a closed ground en masse.
Still marching around the steps of the stand.

No police presence.
Nicked the footballs that were out for players warm up.
This is like a war zone out there.

#VoidTheLeague.
NBC commentators have been asked to leave their post for security reasons.
Those in the Old Trafford press box being told to leave.
Sky allowed to stay though..lol
Shreeves going on about the fans inside.
Players haven't left their hotels yet.
They will have to put an asterisk beside that second place finish now
"Any League Match which from any cause whatever falls short of 90 (ninety) minutes’ duration may be ordered to count as a completed fixture or be replayed in full or in part on whatever terms and conditions the Board shall in their absolute discretion determine and shall be played in compliance with these Regulations and the Football Association Rules respectively and under the Laws of the Game as approved by the International Football Association Board"

It will be replayed I suspect.