RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

FiftChoice

Not quite. Win our game in hand and we're 3 points behind. Also, City are 1 point behind us, so they win their game in hand and they're 4 points off
Liverpool.

City have picked up again recently, after a very poor start.
dude, Liverpool drew today. 2 points off.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Least Carragher was happy, feckin hell
Failed to respect them
Miserable suffocating fat dinosaur c*nt.
Why does Klopp wait until 82nd minute to use substitutes?
That'll be spoken of as a Fat Sam masterclass but we've only ourselves to blame, dreadful attitude in the second half.
A valuable lesson for Klopp and the players, especially Jones. We will still win the league, but this type of performances are unacceptable at LFC.
Complacent against the shite as usual.
If we score their goal it's ruled out. Laughable result, mind.
That was awful. Merry Christmas.

lysglimt

Scout
Worth noticing that Liverpool have now lost 2 points less from 14 matches than they did in 38 matches last season.

No Idea For Nickname

How on earth can you have a zillion per cent possession and have about three shots on target. That just was poor from us. We let a club defend with 11 players and get a lucky win.
wba totally deserved their point, were the better team in the second half
Well that was a bit shite. Feel like Klopp should have managed that game better.
I hope those fecks go back down
Salah was absolutely deleted today.
Results like this happen but we have been fecked by VAR twice too.
Top of the league.
Why didn't VAR have a look at Fabinho being held down by his head for their goal???
Typical fat fecking sam - gravy boat drinking c*nt. Earlier in the season Jota wins that for us
Did look like a penalty on Mane to be fair. We were still shit.
A result and performance straight out of the last 30 years playbook
Didn't watch it, but sounds like Fat Sam played a master stroke against us. Give him all the stick you want, but we fecked that up not him. We should not be dropping points against WBA at home, simple as that.
That second half was garbage.
City have had a poor start by their standards and we’ve reopened the door for them. Got to cut out these silly draws
Looked Like Fabinho was being fouled for their goal too. Obviously didn't bother to check though...
Apparently they checked it and saw nothing wrong.

No Idea For Nickname

Gave them too much respect.
Nah. After they sat their entire team in their box for the first half, we thought we had it. Ponderous the entire second half.
We've struggled against the dross of the league. Dropped points to Brighton, Fulham, West Brom and narrowly beat West Ham and Sheffield United. Newcastle away is going to be another slog.
Didn’t look a goal to me that WBA equaliser - clambering all over his market and looked offside. But it’s VAR plus Kevin Friend, so what can we expect.
Should have been beyond them early on anyway.
Every time they fell the ref gave a foul. Mane was being fouled in the penalty area yet he saw nothing wrong with it.
West Brom had more attempts on target , sums the 90 mins up
Surely a fecking foul on Fabinho for the goal, we were dogshit today too many individuals playing and not a team performance.
Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.
That was fecking horrendous. Sane team as Fulham, same performance, same result.
I'm sick to fecking death of Naby Keita too. The African Aquilani.
Robbo pretty scathing in interview.
Two tough away matches now.
Them floating looping crosses against 6 at the back is bolox too
Well that was shit, but hopefully Thiago coming back and dictating the midfield doesn't let us get lethargic like we got in that second half.
When did our fans turn into Everton. I thought the ref did alright do you want a pen for manes dive?
Allardyce the ‘football’ genius strikes again
So predictable wasn't it. Tactical masterclass from the Count of Monte Bisto.

No Idea For Nickname

Lets be honest, Klopp got it wrong against Fat Sam once again.
Also, that Furlong is embarrassing. The forward roll after getting brushed on the shoulder was off the charts.
Ok, just seen the replay for their goal. How is that given?. Ajayi is holding Fab down without question. FFS!!
We need to just give 50m to RB for Uparmacano, long term player that would make us stronger going forward.
Why is Keita's thread locked? I need to vent about how today's result was his fault.
I'm assuming Klopp is just covering up for the players with this "Didn't know Sam would play with all 10 behind the ball" bullshit he's talking. If not then I don't know what there is to say.
Think he's just trying to take pressure off the players and on to him in some way. Certainly looked like we planned for it, Centre backs were positioning themselves in positions players like De Bruyne usually take up in the first half. We looked more shocked when they actually put some pressure on us and had a counter
The most infuriating thing for me is that the very second Allardyce was appointed, it was obvious what their game plan would be when they came here ten days later. So why did we look so surprised by it?!
It’s crazy that people bemoan their tactics too. 1st versus 19th. Champions versus ex-Championship. You expect them to come out and attack us? As long as they don’t pull an Everton and purposefully injure our players they’re entitled to approach the game however they want. It’s just got them a point that even the likes of City would be proud of, why would they do anything else?
Well said

Big Sam has done this to us countless times over the years. I've a grudging respect for it to be honest.
We were unlucky and the refereeing was shit.
We weren't unlucky, we got exactly what we deserved.
Hate to say it, but you’ve got to give the baggies some credit there. Big Sam and Little Sammy are wily old customers.
Imagine having to watch that shit football every week.
We had 2 shots on target. They had 3 and that’s why we drew.

el3mel

I have been reading there since the match ended but unfortunately didn't laugh that much. Boooo! Bluemoon is far funnier these days when they drop points.

No Idea For Nickname

Beyond gutted to drop points in those circumstances again, genuinely thought this sort of shite was a thing of the past for us.
if we get 6 points from the next 2 then this wont be so bad. 2 difficult games.
No Keita for Wednesday and probably no Matip for both.
we still lack a Coutinho
Yes we could do with the extra 20 million Barca owe us.
Ours got assaulted in the derby. We lack one because of a murder challenge by a slack-jawed c*nt.
lack a coutinho lolo. this is exactly the type of game where he would do nothing
A bad 'off' day with only ourselves to blame. But on top of slips against Brighton and Fulham we're doing our best to hand the title to somebody else this year rather than going for the throat.
We should be 5 to 8pts clear by now.
Haha good lord some of the comments on here
Top of the table with the injury crisis from hell. What a team, what a club, what a manager. Onward and upward
I know its Klopps nightmare but we seem to perform worse when we have an extended break. We seem to be better when we play 2 games a week and use our momentum.
Some right Jekyll and Hyde performances this season so far.

Mindhunter

To be fair, quite a few of these comments seem to be a reasonable assessment of how the game panned out.

No Idea For Nickname

I have been reading there since the match ended but unfortunately didn't laugh that much. Boooo! Bluemoon is far funnier these days when they drop points.
Yes, they are not in a good mood, expected to win run away from the rest, so pretty sad, worried, dissapointed, but they are "top of the table", that will make them sleep tonight.

Cloud7

To be fair, quite a few of these comments seem to be a reasonable assessment of how the game panned out.
Which makes it boring. I want insanity not reasonable assessment. Has RAWK done the unthinkable and gained some sanity?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
The African Aquilani and The Count Of Monte Bisto are 2 of the best names I've ever seen :lol:

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Which makes it boring. I want insanity not reasonable assessment. Has RAWK done the unthinkable and gained some sanity?
I do think this is a fair point. Winning CL and PL should realistically have done wonders, and with covid it has probably evened out the playing field a bit. I actually think Man Utd fans have been reminiscent of them, in a different way but the same 'expect all to come at once and when it doesn't go ape shit'. One thing Rawk had was collective madness, to find unity in insanity and back each other up is what made that place special. It's what many fans do on here. The good thing is that I'm probably wrong about Rawk and it'll just take a few more hits to their ego then it's back to normal.

Cloud7

I do think this is a fair point. Winning CL and PL should realistically have done wonders, and with covid it has probably evened out the playing field a bit. I actually think Man Utd fans have been reminiscent of them, in a different way but the same 'expect all to come at once and when it doesn't go ape shit'. One thing Rawk had was collective madness, to find unity in insanity and back each other up is what made that place special. It's what many fans do on here. The good thing is that I'm probably wrong about Rawk and it'll just take a few more hits to their ego then it's back to normal.
If we overtake them in the league, even by one point, even for just one match day, their meltdown will be spectacular I think.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
If we overtake them in the league, even by one point, even for just one match day, their meltdown will be spectacular I think.
I agree, and it'll be beautiful.:D Also good that they have crowds at games in case of a possible meltdown a gif is possible.

The Purley King

The Count of Monte Bisto :lol: :lol:
I just unsuccessfully tried to stifle a laugh when reading that and some red wine dribbled onto my white shirt as I am slouching on the sofa......
My wife accused me of being drunk. Which I am to be fair, but feck you rawk for making me show it......

No Idea For Nickname

Wish Mo would just sprint into the box and earn a penalty like Martial and Rashford do
He could be gunned down by Allardyce and he wouldn’t get a sniff.
He wouldn't get a penalty though, he would just be accused of diving.
We're first because we deserve to be and other sides have dropped points in games they shouldnt have.
Completely true. Just extremely frustrating when we could have put a five point buffer between us and the rest. Renewed hope for everyone even down to Spurs.
also how the feck did their equalizer go in after hitting the post and going out?
It’s called spin.

No Idea For Nickname

think they want changes
When did ever Kevin Friend referee a game for us and gave us any 50-50? I don't know if he's biased, but he's incompetent as the very least. Rhys' foul, for which Klopp got a yellow, was not a foul. If it was, we'd have penalty on Mane, their goal would have been disallowed, etc. It's not just Friend either, most of Mike Riley's lot act the same. A generational change is needed, stating with getting rid of that bold twat at the top..
The next generation includes David Coote, be careful what you wish for. I have noticed Oliver is reffing us a lot less this season, he’s one who’s always very fair. Regardless, we should have put that to bed by half time
But take Mike fecking Riley out of the equation, and David Coote won't qualify to referee in the Championship. That's what I mean, put a competent former referee on top of that organization, make the VAR body independent, vocalize all conversations between the referees and VAR and we've got a fair game
Yeah fair point. Can’t be many to choose from. Clattenburg was always decent but his recent antics would probably disqualify him from any top job.

No Idea For Nickname

Christ, does Carra ever stop being an annoying prick on co-comms? Would even gladly take the incestuous Gary Neville over him any day.

I agree we’re still the best team but with our CB problems, the league is there for the taking for anyone who can reel off 4/5 wins in a row.

Even accounting for dropping more points than the last two years, to mess up vs teams like Fulham and WBA is very disappointing. Those extra 4 points and the league would be virtually sewn up IMO.
The best team drew again today. Spurs, I mean, not us. You must have missed the news...
Jose is class.
Does his best to help us feel better, always.
RESPECT.
We will still win the league.
the hard way
with many a casualty of both players to injury
...and fans to cardiac arrest
Is there any other way?!

(Last season was a fluke.)
yes, I guessed we were spoilt last season
But now that we have been spoilt, I want more and more and more!
We’ve been in 4 dogfights for the title in those 30 years, lost every one

Then we win it by 25 pts. Weird

It’s about time we won a tight race
But we've never been in a dogfight after being champions, that makes a difference
Once

We lost the exact games Arsenal drew basically and lost by 7pts
I think the most frustrating part here is that results went our way this weekend. We had a longer break and dominated in the first half. We needed to up the tempo in the second to finish these off in the 2nd half and we would have a nice cushion with some difficult fixtures coming up. Instead, we've lost our sole fit senior CB to injury and needlessly dropped points at home to a side nailed on to go down
The good news if everyone should be fresh for the next game in 3 days...this is probably the lowest intensity game we played (had all the possession in first half and took second half off)
We should have been really fresh for today's game though...
We were. That’s not why we played the way we did.
Those are the first dropped points I directly attribute to Jordan Pickford
I’ve watched corners free kicks and crosses come into our box for the past 2 years smoking a cigar

No Idea For Nickname

This is our next 5
Newcastle (A)
Southampton (A)
Man Utd (H)
Burnley (H)
Tottenham (A)
In this league, this year we win all those we win the league. As I think thatd put us around 10 clear
My personal opinion

Does say a lot about the state of the league this season that we are still the best team in this league.
It says a lot. We are still top and still the best team in the country even though half of the squad have been sidelined by assaults or are in sick bay with an array of injuries and illnesses. We've not had a settled side all season, yet here we are, top of the tree for the third Christmas in a row. Without so many catastrophic injuries and appalling VAR travesties we'd have this title wrapped up quite early into 2021.

That game was the reason we bought Thiago.
...so, Richarlison won WBA the game?
In other words ' feck you Everton and Richarlison'

Crustanoid

They are the worst fanbase when they are winning stuff. When I have talked to fans of other clubs, even other rivals like City or Leeds they say the same. Universally disgusted by them.