RAWK goes into Meltdown 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

pauldyson1uk

From RAWK.

Lets put a bit of perspective on it!

1) Kenny has been in charge since Sunday morning
2) He will need time - not as long as Hodgson but some time (i.e more than 3 or 4 days)
3) We've just played 65 minutes with 10 men against the Mancs
4) 3rd game in a week!
5) Our confidence, particularly away from home is shot
6) We need time to realise the change in play
7) Losing to Blackpool away is not like losing to Wolves at home! They are a decent side

Blackpool at home lost 3-2 Man City, drew with Everton 2-2, beat West Brom 2-1, and beat Wolves 2-1 - it was never going to be an easy match (relative to where we are in terms of quality) despite the fact they're not a big club.

Imagine if the blded parts ahd been Hodgson's after the macth.
that is the funniest thing I have read tonight

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
The only positive I can take from that is thank god Hodgson isn't still in charge as we'd definitely be in a relegation battle!
Oh maybe they still get 3 points for a loss just because Dalglish is in charge?

mufcwarm92

Some Rovers fan on there is (fairly enough) suggesting that the squad was never all that and Hodgson was overly criticised, inheriting a poor side and having little time to change it.

Didn't go down well.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
What happens if Everton beat them? Is it still Roy's fault then?

BeardedGenius

Clean Shaven and Foolish
Can someone please post this on RAWK in a couple of months time. Ta.

Every atom of my being hates to say it, but with a heart as heavy as the great River Mersey runs deep, my trembling fingers must type these most painful of words, dripping with all the sorrow in all of the Worlds: King Kenny - thank you sincerely for your most greatest of efforts, but the time has come for you to exit stage left with your head held high.

Like a father, you picked up a bruised baby at the turn of the year - a pulp of a baby that had been kicked and shaken and pummelled by negligent parents (Hicks and Gillett); neglected and malnourished by a hapless carer (Hodgson); and bullied and harrassed in the school yard by a bunch of jealous cowards (the media).

You gave that baby its pride once more, with the love, strength and paternal wisdom only you could provide. You reminded the infant of its glorious blood line, and breathed life into its faultering lungs with your gentle kisses. For this we the fans - all of us your children - thank you more than this humble scribe can ever express.

But now the kindest thing you can do is let go of that little hand that grips so tightly to your finger. So much has changed in the last twenty years - you took your leave from the honest working man's game of football. Sadly you returned to the corrupt dirty business of billionaire whoredom.

Things have not gone well. But you, our liege, have done your job. You have reigned over us during our darkest hour and shown us the glimmer of hope and light that lies in the sparkle of your forever youthful eyes. But the time has come for you to perform that most hurtful of acts - a fate no father should have to endure once, never mind twice - to wave farewell to your beloved kin for the second time.

I'm in tears as I type this but thank you, King Kenny, and goodb...I can't do it. I just can't do it...

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
First time I've seen us lose 2-1 and to be pleased. Thought we played with a lot of spirit and intent. The less said about the referee for me, the better. For anyone saying but.. but.. but.. we're Liverpool - you can't be raped every day up the bottom and then expect to turn everything around in 5 minutes. It's going to take committment, time, effort, patience, some luck and lot's and lots of work and support. Saw more in that game than most of this season. A 1-1 probably would have been fair - but Kenny has seen the team, will have in his mind what he wants, where he wants to go and which players out of those that featured tonight he wants to go there with.
Decent away performance for once. You've got to give Blackpool and their manager massive credit - he's got them playing good football and they aren't scared of anyone - they gave it loads and will give it loads against everyone, I'd wager.
Bring on Everton. I'm optomistic for this season now. Just got to get momentum going and keep it going. Lots of plusses for me.
Talk about blinders...

WeasteDevil

Talk about blinders...
It's quite unbelievable actually. If Hodgson were still there and they had got that result, those people would not be saying that. It's got to the point that they can't see the wood for the trees. They have to realise at some point as a collective that in general the players that their club has at its disposal are rather poor in comparison to the other clubs around them, and the reason for it is that Benitez built them that way.

Crustanoid

Can someone please post this on RAWK in a couple of months time. Ta.

Every atom of my being hates to say it, but with a heart as heavy as the great River Mersey runs deep, my trembling fingers must type these most painful of words, dripping with all the sorrow in all of the Worlds: King Kenny - thank you sincerely for your most greatest of efforts, but the time has come for you to exit stage left with your head held high.

Like a father, you picked up a bruised baby at the turn of the year - a pulp of a baby that had been kicked and shaken and pummelled by negligent parents (Hicks and Gillett); neglected and malnourished by a hapless carer (Hodgson); and bullied and harrassed in the school yard by a bunch of jealous cowards (the media).

You gave that baby its pride once more, with the love, strength and paternal wisdom only you could provide. You reminded the infant of its glorious blood line, and breathed life into its faultering lungs with your gentle kisses. For this we the fans - all of us your children - thank you more than this humble scribe can ever express.

But now the kindest thing you can do is let go of that little hand that grips so tightly to your finger. So much has changed in the last twenty years - you took your leave from the honest working man's game of football. Sadly you returned to the corrupt dirty business of billionaire whoredom.

Things have not gone well. But you, our liege, have done your job. You have reigned over us during our darkest hour and shown us the glimmer of hope and light that lies in the sparkle of your forever youthful eyes. But the time has come for you to perform that most hurtful of acts - a fate no father should have to endure once, never mind twice - to wave farewell to your beloved kin for the second time.

I'm in tears as I type this but thank you, King Kenny, and goodb...I can't do it. I just can't do it...
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

x42bn6

i wish kenny would ask for a big pot of money to splash out on.

i would bring in a new proven centre back. i think steven taylor could even do a good job.
a new left back. fabio is nearing 31 soon and to be honest he just isnt fast enough. marcelo?
a new left winger, someone like riera, fast, confident, skillfull. i would love to have mata but it just will not happen. possibly Diego Capel?
a new right winger, many say glen would do a good job but i still think a new right winger should come. if possible Jesus Navas
a new centre midfielder. Raul is good but we need more. lucas will get burn out picking up his mess. Poulsen do i need to say. i would have aquilani back any day. flare, positive attitude and a proven midfield when on his day. but i would love to see banega, a young promising midfielder who is really showing himself off in la liga.

and also a new forward. i dont care weather he plays with nando, or is just second behind nando on the bench. but despite his efforts, ngog is not good enough. not strong enough or quick enough. negredo has been mentioned but the van winkelburg or whatever he is called i reckon could do a good job.

i would sell jova, poulsen, konch, skrtel.
i would loan out jonjo and pacheco.

that would leave me, if all went well with

Reina

Johnson Taylor Agger Marcelo

Navas Banega/Lucas/Gerrard Raul/Aquilani Capel

Torres von winkelsburg/negredo

or

Reina

Johnson Taylor Agger Marcelo

Navas Banega/Lucas Raul/Aquilani Capel

gerrard

Nando

that may not be briliant, but its a lot better than what we currently have and it may even show a bit of flare and get us into at least the top 6

sorry for ranting, but im sick of wasting my evenings watching a team play with only half a heart. there is a difference between confidence and attitude. dirk may not be confident but he still tries his best, therefore i will never complain. same with jova
but players like poulsen, and raul, who sometimes you can tell just couldnt give a feck really really annoy me.

round of applause to pepe btw. couldnt ask more from him. if i saw him in a bar tomorow i would easily buy him drinks all night.
Reality Check About the Squad

This lad knows what he's talking about. :cool:

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Thank God Kenny is back to stop the rot. Hodgson's Liverpool would have been hammered tonight. Last two games we have still kept playing after going behind. A lot to do, yes. Some changes, of course, but a win on Sunday kick starts the season and that my friends is the genius of KK. Babel, Cole, Aurellio, Maxi back in, at home, atmos superb, flags flying high. Can't wait.
Blindness. :rolleyes:

mickthered

Oh lord, I could be mistaken for thinking the team in tangerine was Liverpool.
Early days though, lots of work to do, but it emphasises how much work we have in front of us. I'm revising my thoughts of what our expectations should be this year, 4th might be too much considering the work that needs to be done, ill take a top 6
Dont know think 4th from the bottom is quite achievable

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
I've never looked forward to a Dirtyside derby this much.. ever in fact.

Cold_Boy

Your down, the wife has run off with the milkman ,she's not paid the bills for months your 14 year old daughter says she is pregnant.... what do you do ..............

log on to RAWK website,, it will cheer you up...happy days are here again ........
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I seriously have never laughed because of the internet, so much like you know people saying" i spilled my coffee reading that" and all such thing and i never thought i could laugh so much reading something on the internet but Liverpool and Rawk ffs!!! They have done it!

Thank You Liverpool!

superbird

The King of milky Elephants
I fell off my chair...:lol:

From Rawk:

Kuyt, Jova, Poulsen, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Carra, Soto, Lucas, Konch would all be gone if I had my way.

Sick of hearing people say that Johnson is actually a good defender, or that he offers anything going forward. On the rare occasion his cross doesn't hit the opposite by line on the first bounce, he offers something. Most of the time he is fecking shit. Merson is a c*nt and what Glen said about him was spot on, but Merson was also spot on about him. Two fecking dogshit defenders slagging each other off, one a gambling addict, one a toilet seat kleptomaniac.

Skrtel is a massive liability. He doesn't seem able to do anything at all. feck him off to France or something.

Agger used to be great but that player is long gone. All he is now is a semi-injured husk of a footballer. Get rid. We can't afford that kind of liability.

Carra is so far past it that when he looks back he can see Bruce Forsyth trying to catch him up. Give him a coaching job if he wants it, but dear god don't let him take to the field.

Soto can head the ball. There endeth the lesson.

Konchesky, the less said the better. If football's were women he'd be able to stare them away from our goal with his sinister face.

What does Lucas actually do? He doesn't break play up as well as Masch. He can barely pass, and when he does he does it fecking slowly. I know the lad has a lot of fans cos he's a **** hero, for being so shit. But seriously we have to get over this idea that he's a world beater. He's only good enough for Liverpool because of how fecking mediocre we are.

Poulsen cereal goes soggy before he puts the milk in. He's like a fecking Ent.

Jovanovic has no idea what to do when he has the ball so he just runs. Where does he run to? Nobody knows. And when that doesn't work he throws his arms about like an idiot and gets booked.

Kuyt is just a shit footballer. He is a decent athlete, he has great stamina. But he is a shit footballer. His first touch reminds me of running into the springs when I played Sonic as a kid. Who the feck knows where the ball will end up?

Status
Not open for further replies.