Revolution in Iran

Hanks

^ It’s reported by Iran International having been told apparently by “Western Sources”.

I think it’s just a handshake in case, because an IR team travelled to Caracas mid October, so probably discussed then. Nothing imminent, but just a backup. There were numerous unaccounted for flights from Tehran to Caracas at that.

but yes, if the regime collapses, I can’t see any where other than Venezuela for them to run to. They won’t be safe in MENA region, that’s for sure.

I think point one is also important. If you’re a Khamenei security force murderer and see his own sister and niece denouncing him within a week and hear this news, you may get second doubts about enforcing the violence. We need more people within inner circle to come forward and denounce the regime. Baby steps I guess

Hanks

Video of Mohsen Shekari’s family when they were made aware of his execution.

They had been promised that he will be free if they didn’t talk to media or share his story. As usual, horseshit promises from a fascist theocratic regime.

Hanks

Sometimes it’s hard for outsiders to comprehend the cruelty of IR.

they are ISIS/Taliban with better PR/Make-up

Simbo

They had been promised that he will be free if they didn’t talk to media or share his story. As usual, horseshit promises from a fascist theocratic regime.

Its bad enough sat here in my safe space in the UK, can't imagine the fury I'd feel if I was in Iran.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
What is it about women that threatens them so much? Is it because they’re gay? Or they have tiny dicks?
Or both?

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain

This is heartbreaking.

Hanks

They executed a second protestor today. 18 days between his arrests and execution.

Remember the “Fake News” frenzy of Media that the execution sentence for all detainees were not real since only parliament had voted for it and not yet the judiciary ?
Only if the executions got as much coverage or outrage, maybe they’d slow down the process. Chelsea Hart says it amazingly in this video.

I feel like the regime has now gone on the attack and we are playing defence over the last week. We need a decisive response so the regime knows they can’t get away with these executions.

The Firestarter

They executed a second protestor today. 18 days between his arrests and execution.

Remember the “Fake News” frenzy of Media that the execution sentence for all detainees were not real since only parliament had voted for it and not yet the judiciary ?
Only if the executions got as much coverage or outrage, maybe they’d slow down the process. Chelsea Hart says it amazingly in this video.

I feel like the regime has now gone on the attack and we are playing defence over the last week. We need a decisive response so the regime knows they can’t get away with these executions.
But what could that be? Homemade bombs and arms? I don't see anything other viable at this point.

Spark

I do think the Iranian regime has been emboldened somewhat by Russia desperately jumping in two footed to help them out, in return for arms to Ukraine. The executions are sadly no surprise at all and they'll likely continue for the foreseeable, unless there's a mass scale uprising or the army and police somehow turns.

Re: Western media, I'm really not too sure what pressure they can realistically exert on the regime from outside. It's such a barbaric regime that they do absolutely nothing to hide their heinous crimes, meaning little could be exposed to bring them round (speculation, but I know there has been huge amounts of child abuse within the clergy in Iran - bit like the Catholic Church. Would love that to be properly exposed on top of everything else). There are already significant sanctions against the regime and I'm sure we'll find more ways of tweaking existing ones and introducing newer ones that target politicians, but I personally don't see what can actually be done externally beyond military intervention. And that's obviously not on the table.

Just like the Shah getting overthrown, this has to come from within. I firmly believe the genie is well and truly out of the bottle and these executions will backfire on the regime. Sadly though, there are significant numbers of people with absolutely everything to lose were the regime to fall - from the elite party backers and politicians to the million plus members of the Basij and IRGC - that makes ejecting this virus incredibly difficult.

I really really hope that the people of Iran don't give up, but it's easy for me to say from the safety of the UK. If this evil regime was to fall, the geopolitical ramifications would be insane (with a huge potential upside). Plus one of the most historically significant and beautiful countries truly opening up would be a gift to the world.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
If everybody went and killed a Basij then they wouldn't last long. Shame the world doesn't work simply like that sometimes.

Foxbatt

I do think the Iranian regime has been emboldened somewhat by Russia desperately jumping in two footed to help them out, in return for arms to Ukraine. The executions are sadly no surprise at all and they'll likely continue for the foreseeable, unless there's a mass scale uprising or the army and police somehow turns.

Re: Western media, I'm really not too sure what pressure they can realistically exert on the regime from outside. It's such a barbaric regime that they do absolutely nothing to hide their heinous crimes, meaning little could be exposed to bring them round (speculation, but I know there has been huge amounts of child abuse within the clergy in Iran - bit like the Catholic Church. Would love that to be properly exposed on top of everything else). There are already significant sanctions against the regime and I'm sure we'll find more ways of tweaking existing ones and introducing newer ones that target politicians, but I personally don't see what can actually be done externally beyond military intervention. And that's obviously not on the table.

Just like the Shah getting overthrown, this has to come from within. I firmly believe the genie is well and truly out of the bottle and these executions will backfire on the regime. Sadly though, there are significant numbers of people with absolutely everything to lose were the regime to fall - from the elite party backers and politicians to the million plus members of the Basij and IRGC - that makes ejecting this virus incredibly difficult.

I really really hope that the people of Iran don't give up, but it's easy for me to say from the safety of the UK. If this evil regime was to fall, the geopolitical ramifications would be insane (with a huge potential upside). Plus one of the most historically significant and beautiful countries truly opening up would be a gift to the world.
Yes it has to come from within and eventually it's going to reach that point. What the west should do is not to get involved at least publicly.

Hanks

Yes it has to come from within and eventually it's going to reach that point. What the west should do is not to get involved at least publicly.
I have to disagree with you here. The regime already calls everyone a Western agent, even if they fart on the street.

Plus, this satanic regime literally came to power when its evil leader was living in downtown Paris under security protection of French gov't, flown in by Air France to Tehran and his message was being amplified by BBC. Without help of Western regimes, 1979 revolution never happens.

People want these criminals gone, but they are shit scared. I was talking to my friends on our chat today and for the first time in the past 3 months, they told me about the cold fear and atmosphere. One friend said:
"Those people being executed aren't just horses, you know? They are actual people."
"They've scared the shit out of people. Some don't even dare to talk about this topic."
"Many of the shops that participated in the 3-day national strikes have been permanently closed. There are signs with "Under watch" on them similar how to Nazis marked the Jewish shops."
"After 3 months of us dictating the terms of the attack, the regime has gone on the attack and we're on defensive. We are bombarded with negative news daily. We desperately need something to get the momentum and energy back in our favour and slap the regime in the face."

That's when the Western help comes in. The "Free World" must make the regime feel repercussions for sham trials and executions.
The JPCOA negotiations must cease immediately. You don't negotiate with Taliban or ISIS, why do it with Islamic Republic ?
Their ambassadors have to be expelled
Khamenei himself isn't on the sanctions list, can you believe it? Sanction him, set IRGC as a terrorist organization which will mean all their assets in the West will be frozen and their kids will have to be deported to Iran.

These are just some ways that the West can immediately help the protestors, punish the regime and get the motivation and momentum back on the people's side.

Foxbatt

I have to disagree with you here. The regime already calls everyone a Western agent, even if they fart on the street.

Plus, this satanic regime literally came to power when its evil leader was living in downtown Paris under security protection of French gov't, flown in by Air France to Tehran and his message was being amplified by BBC. Without help of Western regimes, 1979 revolution never happens.

People want these criminals gone, but they are shit scared. I was talking to my friends on our chat today and for the first time in the past 3 months, they told me about the cold fear and atmosphere. One friend said:
"Those people being executed aren't just horses, you know? They are actual people."
"They've scared the shit out of people. Some don't even dare to talk about this topic."
"Many of the shops that participated in the 3-day national strikes have been permanently closed. There are signs with "Under watch" on them similar how to Nazis marked the Jewish shops."
"After 3 months of us dictating the terms of the attack, the regime has gone on the attack and we're on defensive. We are bombarded with negative news daily. We desperately need something to get the momentum and energy back in our favour and slap the regime in the face."

That's when the Western help comes in. The "Free World" must make the regime feel repercussions for sham trials and executions.
The JPCOA negotiations must cease immediately. You don't negotiate with Taliban or ISIS, why do it with Islamic Republic ?
Their ambassadors have to be expelled
Khamenei himself isn't on the sanctions list, can you believe it? Sanction him, set IRGC as a terrorist organization which will mean all their assets in the West will be frozen and their kids will have to be deported to Iran.

These are just some ways that the West can immediately help the protestors, punish the regime and get the motivation and momentum back on the people's side.
What more can you get to sanction? The people rose against The Shah and it was hijacked by Khumeini and his ilk. Yes it's easy for us to say they should rise but eventually rise they will. Yes it's going to be bloody and there won't be any other way with this lot. The IRG would not rebel. Right now it's the people ( some and not the majority). When it becomes the majority it will happen.

Hanks

What more can you get to sanction? The people rose against The Shah and it was hijacked by Khumeini and his ilk. Yes it's easy for us to say they should rise but eventually rise they will. Yes it's going to be bloody and there won't be any other way with this lot. The IRG would not rebel. Right now it's the people ( some and not the majority). When it becomes the majority it will happen.
IRGC is still not designated as a terrorist organization in EU.

IRGC officially being designated as terrorist organization and sanctioned, means all the kids and grandkids of mullahs and IRGC who happily live a normal and privileged life in the West will have their money frozen and deported.

that piece of shit judge who issued execution sentence for Mohsen Shekari, recently got married outside Iran in a party with booze, no hijab, mixed guests. Yet the same shit in Iran will get your party cancelled, you being fined, and potentially lashes in jail.

Do you see my point ???
none of these leeches should be allowed to live in the West if it’s the great Satan. They should Go live in Venezuela if they don’t wanna live in the country their peanuts and grand parents are running.

Also, the national strike participation for the 3 day period in main cities was around 80%. But unfortunately it doesn’t translate to streets, because you aren’t afraid of being shot in the head or captured/raped/executed by not opening your shop, but by being on the streets , all those are a possibility.
Only the bravest or the brave will pay that price, and you’re right, it will come eventually especially when the Iranian Rial will hit new lows and economically break their backs more, but the strike % vs. Street protest attendance just shows the power of fear tactics.

I’m from Esfahan a relatively religious city. My grandpa was saying that during the3-day period 10 days ago, he drove around all town and minimum 75-80% of the city was on strike. That shows about the general consensus against the regime, but unfortunately it’s only the streets that counts when it comes to eventual victory and that will show when 1) people won’t be afraid anymore (unoppressable crowd or disobeying security forces) OR 2) people won’t have nothing to lose anymore (economic breakdown)

Foxbatt

IRGC is still not designated as a terrorist organization in EU.

IRGC officially being designated as terrorist organization and sanctioned, means all the kids and grandkids of mullahs and IRGC who happily live a normal and privileged life in the West will have their money frozen and deported.

that piece of shit judge who issued execution sentence for Mohsen Shekari, recently got married outside Iran in a party with booze, no hijab, mixed guests. Yet the same shit in Iran will get your party cancelled, you being fined, and potentially lashes in jail.

Do you see my point ???
none of these leeches should be allowed to live in the West if it’s the great Satan. They should Go live in Venezuela if they don’t wanna live in the country their peanuts and grand parents are running.

Also, the national strike participation for the 3 day period in main cities was around 80%. But unfortunately it doesn’t translate to streets, because you aren’t afraid of being shot in the head or captured/raped/executed by not opening your shop, but by being on the streets , all those are a possibility.
Only the bravest or the brave will pay that price, and you’re right, it will come eventually especially when the Iranian Rial will hit new lows and economically break their backs more, but the strike % vs. Street protest attendance just shows the power of fear tactics.

I’m from Esfahan a relatively religious city. My grandpa was saying that during the3-day period 10 days ago, he drove around all town and minimum 75-80% of the city was on strike. That shows about the general consensus against the regime, but unfortunately it’s only the streets that counts when it comes to eventual victory and that will show when 1) people won’t be afraid anymore (unoppressable crowd or disobeying security forces) OR 2) people won’t have nothing to lose anymore (economic breakdown)
I had a cousin in Iran when Shah was toppled. It came from within and it has to come from within. The military did shoot a lot of people but the rank and file rebelled.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
All over a fairy tale...

What is the west obsession to bring religion into this? I suppose non religious countries are immune to brutal regimes!

Also, this case is about the murder of a police officer and 2 volunteers:
case is related to the killing of police Colonel Esmaeil Cheraghi and two Basij members named Mohammed Hossein Karimi and Mohsen Hamidi.
It's possible they are trumped up charges and this guy had nothing to do with it but what does a "fairytale" have to do with that?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
What is the west obsession to bring religion into this? I suppose non religious countries are immune to brutal regimes!

Also, this case is about the murder of a police officer and 2 volunteers:

It's possible they are trumped up charges and this guy had nothing to do with it but what does a "fairytale" have to do with that?
How can you honestly say religion isn't involved in this? Religion can't be divorced from this.

Hanks

I had a cousin in Iran when Shah was toppled. It came from within and it has to come from within. The military did shoot a lot of people but the rank and file rebelled.
Of course it has to and it will. Not sure how sanctioning the thieves stealing our natural resources to live privileged life in the West have to do with it though.

shamans

How can you honestly say religion isn't involved in this? Religion can't be divorced from this.
Isn't involved vs shoving it in every case, tweet and anything that goes on. Why can't you accept this is primarily an Iran problem? It doesn't sound too different to me than North Korea and Russia which all have completely different (to no) belief systems.

As I pointed out, the tweet you shared has nothing to do with religion but denying someone rights or potentially framing them up for murder.

Hanks

Isn't involved vs shoving it in every case, tweet and anything that goes on. Why can't you accept this is primarily an Iran problem? It doesn't sound too different to me than North Korea and Russia which all have completely different (to no) belief systems.

As I pointed out, the tweet you shared has nothing to do with religion but denying someone rights or potentially framing them up for murder.
I don't know about North Korea, but come on mate. Iran's situation isn't even comparable to Russia.

We have zero social freedoms there, People have no issue walking on Nevskyi Propspekt or Tverskaya holding hands of their lover without veils, having an Aperol Spritz or doing street singing at Gorky Park, or women being allowed in Luzhniki or just allowed to bike or Diana Arbenina performing a concert and the list goes on.

Hell, men are not allowed to wear shorts outside !!!

Discussing Political freedom yea, lots of similarities, but socially? not even comparable.

Pintu

Religion is definitely part of it. Many rural areas of Iran are still mostly loyal to the regime based on it representing some religious legitimacy.

Religions have always been an easy and efficient card to play for dictatorships.

shamans

I don't know about North Korea, but come on mate. Iran's situation isn't even comparable to Russia.

We have zero social freedoms there, People have no issue walking on Nevskyi Propspekt or Tverskaya holding hands of their lover without veils, having an Aperol Spritz or doing street singing at Gorky Park, or women being allowed in Luzhniki or just allowed to bike or Diana Arbenina performing a concert and the list goes on.

Discussing Political freedom yea, lots of similarities, but socially? not even comparable.
My point is religion is often obsessed over for no reason. Countries that are stricter followers of Islam don't kill their own people like Iran. Pretty sure not so long ago there was a country that killed Jews in mass and promoted certain physical features -- not for some "fairytale"

Religion is definitely part of it. Many rural areas of Iran are still mostly loyal to the regime based on it representing some religious legitimacy.

Religions have always been an easy and efficient card to play for dictatorships.
In talking about the broader issue, religion, ethnicity, race, language -- these all play a role. These are all easy enough cards to play. No one is denying religion has nothing to do with it but that man is going to get executed due to Iran's leadership and they should be held accountable for their actions rather than a blanket statement like that.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
All over a fairy tale...
What would you say is the value of this analysis in terms of understanding how events are playing out on the ground in Iran today, or since 1979 if you like? And how might it be useful for imagining an alternative future for Iran?

I'm not dismissing religion as a factor, but I often struggle with this type of approach.

Foxbatt

I don't think Russia has that much of control on religion either. Even much more political freedom in Russia compared to Iran.
I know what Shamans is trying to say but it's the Iranian government itself that's using the Islam connection.
Many non Muslim countries use religion too for control of things they don't want. It's not unique to Iran but it's their only means of control. I will tell you why as well. In Muslim countries religion is the only means of controlling the public. If they don't use it there would have been a new Government in Iran by now.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

Why was the poor girl arrested?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
What would you say is the value of this analysis in terms of understanding how events are playing out on the ground in Iran today, or since 1979 if you like? And how might it be useful for imagining an alternative future for Iran?

I'm not dismissing religion as a factor, but I often struggle with this type of approach.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Obviously what’s happening is a lot bigger than this individual case, which was just the spark for the latest round of protests. But I think everyone in this thread would acknowledge that she was arrested for allegedly violating a law that the Iranian government claims (and I’d say sincerely believes) to derive from Islam.

However, that shouldn’t be the end of our enquiry into the matter, but rather just the start. Because concluding on that basis that “it’s all about religion” leaves so much unanswered. For example, why is Iran one of just two predominantly Muslim countries on earth that enforces such a law? Why are there veil-wearing Iranian women involved in the protests? Why do some conservative Shi’i ulama deny the legitimacy of the Islamic Republic entirely (and by extension its authority to enforce such laws)?

These kinds of questions (and many more) complicate the purely religious explanation for what’s going on, and answering them is vital to getting a more complete picture of how Iran got to where it is today, and where it might go from here. I believe a better framework for approaching them is to understand that the Iranian people are engaged in a struggle for freedom from domestic tyranny and foreign interference (the two being inextricably entwined) that has been ongoing since at least the 1890s, and in which “religion” has at times been a tool of liberation as well as oppression.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Obviously what’s happening is a lot bigger than this individual case, which was just the spark for the latest round of protests. But I think everyone in this thread would acknowledge that she was arrested for allegedly violating a law that the Iranian government claims (and I’d say sincerely believes) to derive from Islam.

However, that shouldn’t be the end of our enquiry into the matter, but rather just the start. Because concluding on that basis that “it’s all about religion” leaves so much unanswered. For example, why is Iran one of just two predominantly Muslim countries on earth that enforces such a law? Why are there veil-wearing Iranian women involved in the protests? Why do some conservative Shi’i ulama deny the legitimacy of the Islamic Republic entirely (and by extension its authority to enforce such laws)?

These kinds of questions (and many more) complicate the purely religious explanation for what’s going on, and answering them is vital to getting a more complete picture of how Iran got to where it is today, and where it might go from here. I believe a better framework for approaching them is to understand that the Iranian people are engaged in a struggle for freedom from domestic tyranny and foreign interference (the two being inextricably entwined) that has been ongoing since at least the 1890s, and in which “religion” has at times been a tool of liberation as well as oppression.
It was religion that sparked this uprising, its specific genesis so to speak. The current domestic tyrrany is policy that is heavily informed through the state's religion since 1979. As I said, impossible to divorce religion from this or to try to silo it off & minimize it.

Foxbatt

It was religion that sparked this uprising, its specific genesis so to speak. The current domestic tyrrany is policy that is heavily informed through the state's religion since 1979. As I said, impossible to divorce religion from this or to try to silo it off & minimize it.
No you don't seem to understand. As 2cents is saying that it's not religion per se that's the problem. It's how it's implemented as a tool to subgate the population. Religion is the only tool they seem to have.
Now the aforementioned tweet about the poor guy who was hanged is not going to resonate well with a lot of people in even Iran. Now the government has what it needs. I am not even sure that the tweet is not a government propaganda. It could very well be.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
No you don't seem to understand. As 2cents is saying that it's not religion per se that's the problem. It's how it's implemented as a tool to subgate the population. Religion is the only tool they seem to have.
Now the aforementioned tweet about the poor guy who was hanged is not going to resonate well with a lot of people in even Iran. Now the government has what it needs. I am not even sure that the tweet is not a government propaganda. It could very well be.
No, it's the apologists who contort to ensure no criticism or reflection occurs regarding their religion. As I stated before, religion is the genesis & can't be divorced from this ongoing saga. And that's extremely unfortunate.

Darkhorsez

No, it's the apologists who contort to ensure no criticism or reflection occurs regarding their religion. As I stated before, religion is the genesis & can't be divorced from this ongoing saga. And that's extremely unfortunate.
Agree with this. I was born in there and whilst I have lived majority of my adult life in the Uk and Canada, I did spend 3 years trying to live there before giving up and leaving. Religion has been intertwined with our culture for centuries. What I am hoping for is that this current movement will not only bring democracy but also liberate us with all the dogmas associated with religion.

frostbite

I don't agree with this. Religion IS the main problem. Any religion. The very nature of religion is the problem, not just "how it is implemented". First of all, you have to believe to something supernatural, with zero proof that it actually exists. This by itself is incompatible with a modern science. Then you have numerous dogmas and "holy books", that you also have to accept as true, with zero proof. For example, for a long time Catholics did not allow divorce, they did not allow contraception either. And that's a very small everyday example - you have numerous crazy dogmas that define how society functions. This includes the sharia, but the problem is more general, the very foundations of any religion is a huge problem.

Today, all the western societies are atheist in their main structure, even if they don't explicitly admit it, and this was a hard-fought achievement that is still not cemented 100% and religious fanatics in the West are still fighting it. Another "small" example: if a government fully accepts that all religions are equally respected AND that the atheists are equally respected AND that science is far more important that any religion, then you have an important step towards a modern free society. This is was not always true in the West, it was not achieved easily in the West, it did not just occur by itself in the West, many people tried hard for centuries to achieve this, and some people were tortured and died trying to achieve this freedom that we enjoy today. Giordano Bruno was executed in 1578, and there were many people before and after him who contributed to the freedom from religion we have today.

frostbite

These questions have a very simple answer: Different governments are decoupled from religion in different degrees.

In the West 60 years ago, why did some countries allow divorce and some countries did not allow divorce? For example, Italy and Germany.

Why some muslim countries allow alcohol and others do not allow alcohol?

It doesn't matter what the Bible says or does not say. Religion IS the problem. Different governments ignore religion to varying degrees (partially, probably there is no government on Earth that fully ignores religion but some Western countries are close).

Last edited:

Hanks

Agree with the posts above. I think it may be different in other MENA countries, but in Iran, at least from what I know and experienced in my life there and still daily in touch, our Iranian identity comes streets above the Islamic identity.

Persia existed long before Caliph Omar invaded Iran and forced Persians to convert to Islam through sword. In fact, probably the main goal of the Islamic Republic over the past 44 years has been to elevate the Islamic identity above the Iranian identity, hence why the regime officials call the country "Islamic Republic" and not "Iran". and hence they've tried for decades to diminish ancient Persian traditions like Nowruz, Charshanbe-Soori, and such. the regime has converted more previously muslim Iranians into atheism or other religions than any "Zioinist" plot could have done over the past 44 years.

Anyways, more atheletes and artists are fleeing Iran or being arrested.

Most famous Iranian actress, Taraneh Alidoosti , arrested last week.

One of the most famous Iranian actors, Hamid FarrokhNezhad left the country last week and since has been lighting up Khamenei and regime every day. These are people with tens of millions of followers.

Jurgen Locadia, ex-Brighton player who was playing for Persepolis, abruptly left Iran few days ago and cancelled his contract due to safety concerns.
“Iran is so behind the rest of the civilized world. I’m so sad about what goes on here. How is it possible to not use WhatsApp, Twitter & IG? Everything is censored. I’ve seen so many crazy things here. How can you kill children in the streets with war bullets?” - Jürgen Locadia

The league games are still being played without fans.

IRGC newspapers has proposed contract cancellation and court hearing for footballers who refuse to celebrate goals ...

The new head of Quds Force, Gha'ani (the guy who replaced terrorist Suleimani (thank you Trump) ) yesterday said: "Those women walking around with loose or without hijabs are more Najis (unclean) than dogs. They are the biggest prostitutes of the society. They are nothing against us. They are like weeds in the society."

The internet is sooooo slow, I can't put it to words. I have a backend developer friend we do projects with and today we could create a connection after he tried 6 different VPNs, and he said it's getting slower every day. There is fear that a full shut-off and a "nationalized" internet isn't far away.

All in all, the flames of the revolution are on and the country is in chaotic phase one way or another.

Time will tell what's next ...

and then there is this. Just rumours, I can't confirm...but have seen it being passed around.

The shocking story of the fishermen of Shif Island in the Persian Gulf of the fate of the disappearances of the Iranian People's Protest Movement; an eyewitness who is a fisherman of Shif says that a few nights ago, we went to the sea for fishing with lunch. Somewhere between Bushehr and Khark, we noticed in the middle of the night a helicopter was throwing shells (large carrying sacks) into the sea. The lunch lights were out and the helicopter passengers didn't notice us. Out of curiosity we tried to water the sacks. We only got two of them. When we opened the bag, there was a person alive in it, naked and beaten. Along with large amounts of stone to take it to the seafloor. You could tell from the sound of the sheriffs hitting the surface of the water that it was dropped fifteen times. We only took two alive and couldn't get to the rest of the sheriffs. The two Kurds spoke Kurdish and were arrested in recent currents. They were our religious fellows (Tessanians) we brought them to the beach, gave them clothes and food and some money and sent them secretly. Note: The truth of the story is recorded for me who spoke to witnesses without intermediation. So, despite the lack of written or visual documents, I published the content with my credit. Everyone is free to understand the authenticity of this matter.

Hanks

Instagram page of MajidReza Rahnavard (Executed 2 weeks ago) has been restored by his family, shedding light on why he was executed so fast:

https://www.instagram.com/majid_reza.963/

He was / had:

- Wrestling athlete
- Lion and Sun tattoo on his left arm
- Gay
- Massive fan of the late Shah (may he rest in peace) and Pahlavi dynasty
- An absolute despiser of IR and all their theater.

A true martyr. After freedom, we'll have a highway in his name.

The younger generation Iranians really hate the 79 generation for their stupid and disasterous revolution. A few of other victims of protests have been big supporters of Shah.

If Islamic Revolution in Iran had happened right after Qajar dynasty in 1906, the situation of women in Iran would have been as bad as Taliban-led Afghanistan.

Unfortunately, Mohammad-Reza Shah was decades ahead of his own nation.

as Rahnavard says in one of his posts: "We are so indebted to you the father of Iran. A generation who never saw you, has fallen in love with you.....a person who can't fight back, calls his/her/their unfortunes in life "faith" "

It's amazing that the Shah and Pahlavis are a lot more popular among Iranians than foreign analysts who just blab about 1953 coup and call Shah a 'Western Puppet'.

For the record, I don't support an absolute monarchy. But would be over the moon with a constitutional monarchy post-IR.

Last edited: